DeSantis refusing to take calls

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Good, he has enough on his plate to take time out for politically motivated calls from those two half-wits.

He has summited the proper paperwork with the feds.....Now he has to look out for the welfare of his people.

"He has summited"

Yes, you are what you say about others

DeSantis is ready for Milton

1728339612794.jpeg

What do you want him to say other than we're going to get massive damage. Nature kicking humans butts.

Florida has a Cat 4 bearing down. I'm sure Desantis doesn't need Potato and Heels Up bothering him. He sees the disaster in NC going.

No help from those two
So Florida doesn’t want any federal assistance. Gotcha.

What a load off!

We understand that we will not receive Government aid and it is all going to resettle criminal aliens.
I hope the storm doesn't hit landfall. But it seems the storm is heckbent on doing it's thing. We cannot control a storm like this. It's awful. Thoughts and prayers do nothing.

If Biden calls, they don’t want to talk to him.

If Biden doesn’t call, they’re outraged he hasn’t reached out.

These guys are giving off some real bitchy high schooler vibes.

Florida is entitled to federal aid. Without Tater and Heels trying to be front and center.

Given the NC response? If I were Florida I wouldn't expect much. You people are disasters
They’re not entitled to anything. It has to be granted by the president.

Can’t imagine being such a miserable asshole that he wouldn’t want to discuss the issue with the president in charge of the funding.

Some people really just can’t set politics aside. They just are terminal hacks.

From Harris and Biden about the next hurricane.

So when the next response isn't what you had hoped, you know where the blame lies.

Florida needs real leadership.

That means they don't have time for Biden or Harris.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back