DeSantis suspends Democrat "Soros-backed" state attorney Andrew Warren for refusing to enforce state laws, including recent restrictions to abortion

If you’re fine living in an authoritarian state, just say so.

An example of authoritarianism is where the authority (such as the governor) can unilaterally take away the people’s vote.
I think you will find that is the law in the vast majority of states.

They can fire county sheriffs the same way, and they are elected.

How can you possibly be this ignorant?

Not true. Abortion is very common in virtually all fascist regimes. China performs more abortions per capita than any other country on earth. Cuba, the former USSR, North Korea, etc. are all not far behind.

And In Israel they are 100% protected.

Yep, he works FOR the governor. Shit for brains doesn't grasp the governor is his boss, he's in the executive branch in Florida, the executive branch in Florida is headed by ... the governor ....

He cited the law that allows him to do it.

There is no law that allows him to do it. The last moron governor tried the samething and got his ass handed to him. That SA will keep right on doing his job while the current moron governor watches it helplessly happen.

Oh, is that what you think? I think you’re clueless.

Can you explain what that means in English? Thanks!
It is in English dipshit.

Abortion is 100% protected right in Israel. Women there also have access to free healthcare, including birth control.

There is no law that allows him to do it. The last moron governor tried the samething and got his ass handed to him. That SA will keep right on doing his job while the current moron governor watches it helplessly happen.

You actually still don't grasp that the head of the State executive branch is the governor, do you? Be honest. And you're a racist

It is in English dipshit.

Abortion is 100% protected right in Israel. Women there also have access to free healthcare, including birth control.

And the question is what that has to do with the post you responded to, idiot

Oh, is that what you think? I think you’re clueless.

From your link:

"But he also tacitly acknowledged his lack of authority over them, by saying he will tell the State Patrol to enforce the law in counties where the sheriffs won’t."

The governor has that power, he just refuses to use it because his law is unconstitutional and he would lose.

From your link:

"But he also tacitly acknowledged his lack of authority over them, by saying he will tell the State Patrol to enforce the law in counties where the sheriffs won’t."

The governor has that power, he just refuses to use it because his law is unconstitutional and he would lose.
Governor said he couldn’t remove the useless sheriff.

You’re wrong.

You shouldn’t run your mouth when you don’t know what you’re talking about.
If you took your own advice, you would never say another word!

I was a teacher and school administrator in Florida from 1995 to 2006. I taught government classes that includes Florida laws.

I also know my son packed his family up and moved back east from Washington because he could not stand the liberals that infested that state.

If you took your own advice, you would never say another word!

I was a teacher and school administrator in Florida from 1995 to 2006. I taught government classes that includes Florida laws.

I also know my son packed his family up and moved back east from Washington because he could not stand the liberals that infested that state.
We have a decade worth of sheriffs refusing to enforce laws and have seen no examples of authoritarians removing them from office.

Forum List

Back