DeSantis suspends Democrat "Soros-backed" state attorney Andrew Warren for refusing to enforce state laws, including recent restrictions to abortion

Idiot. Warren ran for office and was overwhelmingly elected in 2020. DeSantis came out with his abortion mandate in 2022.

How the hell can Warren claim he will or will not honor a law in the future? Did DeSantis claim that he will ban abortion in his campaigns?

The state legislature passed those laws, moron! The state's attorney is bound to prosecute those laws.

This is the comment I responded to.....

.It's ridiculous for someone connected with the law to determine on their own which laws they will enforce and which ones they won't.

Are there any qualifies in that statement bout what state or what law is in question?

A simple yes or no will suffice if you have it in you

Read the thread title, dumb ass

We have a decades worth of examples of sheriffs deciding not to enforce gun laws, but no one ever said anything about having them removed unilaterally.

The state legislature passed those laws, moron! The state's attorney is bound to prosecute those laws.

Yep. If you want to change the laws, there is a way to do that, and that is not by ignoring them. If I were a States attorney and I couldn't enforce the laws, I would resign. For example, I oppose the death penalty. But if I were a DA I would either follow the law for capital cases or resign.

Democrats don't have that kind of integrity. They believe the DNC supersedes all laws and the Constitution

Read the thread title, dumb ass

I did read the thread dumbass. That does not change the post that I responded to. Why are you incapable of following the flow of a thread?

It's a waste of time w/these far rightwing idiots.

The only solution is take their power away from them.

DeathSentence is campaigning hard for the Presidency, let's see if he gets his wish.
So, you are FOR taking power away when you view someone as extreme.

Remember that in December.

Yep. If you want to change the laws, there is a way to do that, and that is not by ignoring them. If I were a States attorney and I couldn't enforce the laws, I would resign. For example, I oppose the death penalty. But if I were a DA I would either follow the law for capital cases or resign.

Democrats don't have that kind of integrity. They believe the DNC supersedes all laws and the Constitution

So those people that say they will not enforce gun laws should all quit?

The parties aren’t reversed because Dems don’t act like little fascists.
OMG.. Blatant BS comment of the Day

But I guess u don't think wanting to murder every other baby (or every one, doesn't matter) is not fascist?

stealing an election is not fascist?

trying to increase the IRS by 50% is not fascist... just because those new agents will go after the middle class and audit them like crazy.. no, that's not fascist, is it?

Where an illegal order is issued, it should be disobeyed. Arresting doctors providing reproductive care to women, is both immoral and illegal. Unconstitutional legislation should not be enforced, because women's lives are at risk.

DeSantis has lost his mind, and needs to be recalled as a danger to himself and others.

That may be true in Canada, but you are not in Canada when discussing our state laws. Recalled? :abgg2q.jpg:

If Trump does not run, and Desantis does, it will be the biggest presidential victory margin since Reagan beat Mondale.

OMG.. Blatant BS comment of the Day

But I guess u don't think wanting to murder every other baby (or every one, doesn't matter) is not fascist?

stealing an election is not fascist?

trying to increase the IRS by 50% is not fascist... just because those new agents will go after the middle class and audit them like crazy.. no, that's not fascist, is it?
Crime is up in our city and they want to hire more police. Is that fascist too?

Fascism uses authoritarianism to take away the power of the people and concentrate it in the elites. That’s what’s happening here.

Forum List

Back