DeSantis suspends Democrat "Soros-backed" state attorney Andrew Warren for refusing to enforce state laws, including recent restrictions to abortion

Where an illegal order is issued, it should be disobeyed. Arresting doctors providing reproductive care to women, is both immoral and illegal. Unconstitutional legislation should not be enforced, because women's lives are at risk.

DeSantis has lost his mind, and needs to be recalled as a danger to himself and others.
"Reproductive care".

:laughing0301:

Killing an unborn child has nothing whatsoever to do with reproduction.

Call it what it is -- PROMISCUOUS SEX CARE

Be honest! Call it "I WANT TO BE AN IRRESPONSIBLE SLUT CARE"

Last edited:
He's obligated to enforce all the laws on he book, moron. If he can't say he will do that, then he should be kicked out.

So, you agree that any LE person that says they will not enforce what they think are unlawful gun laws should be kicked out of their jobs?

Just look who started the OP. Basquebromance. 99% of his thread titles are clickbait using hyperbole or entirely made up nonsense. Every thread he starts is an attempt to troll for reaction score. So are you actually surprised this video had nothing to do with abortion?
He starts a lot of threads, but usually does a better job of screening the articles before bothering to write an OP post or make a thread title to go with it. Sometimes he hits an interesting one, so I generally look, if not busy on the other side of the USMB house. One thing for sure. If the title of thread is not supported by the link or in this case if the link is just like 75% of the other stories, like they all read FOX story and posted based on that, when FOX story did not support their own flashy headline. I am not going to chase down stories, most of the time, to find out what the hell somebody is talking about. I personally expect OP's to do that part of the legwork, but sometimes it is just shitty reporting on here, often because of shitty reporting out on the news outlet sources. Meister had to post 4 links to get the total available picture. He probably went to the trouble, cause he has an idea where my heads at, recognized one of my "what the f#ck" moments and did me a professional courtesy. It should not take that if OP has their act together.

I have no interest in discussing abortion with you. I'm quite sure you got the message on what is happening. That's obvious from your comment on how you have faith in your system self-correcting,

I find it very unlikely that Trump or Trumpism (fascism) can be stopped now.
Of course you can ignore that if your confidence is still holding strong.
Hope you are wrong, but will see. Not that worried, because of my age and personal stability. I secure enough, I will not be highly affected before I'm dead of old age or some asshole road rager on the interstate. I take solace, in that I won't go out with a full magazine.

So, then it is ok for Biden to remove DeSantis? You got that part, retard?
The law is the law

deal w/ it

If the law doesn't suit leftists marxists, they think they don't have to abide by it.. Good luck defying it in FL

Correct me if I’m wrong but Andrew Warren was elected Nov 2020 by the people of his county in a free and fair election.

And now that choice is being taken away from the people.
Can a Governor simply remove elected officials?

I think that’s an issue

Hope you are wrong, but will see. Not that worried, because of my age and personal stability. I secure enough, I will not be highly affected before I'm dead of old age or some asshole road rager on the interstate. I take solace, in that I won't go out with a full magazine.
Putting it all down to only your personal concerns isn't a legitimate escape route.

But it's not the first time you've mentioned that.

In any case, the thought has been installed in your mind.

BTW, I was away for nearly two weeks and the forum changed dramatically. What happened? Is the moderator team being rearranged for some reason?

DeSantis makes MAJOR announcement suspending Soros-backed, social justice-obsessed 13th circuit state attorney Andrew Warren

Well, except for the fact the SA is an elected official, and DeSantis doesn’t have the power to suspend him, it makes for a good soundbite for the deluded rightards.

Forum List

Back