DeSantis suspends Democrat "Soros-backed" state attorney Andrew Warren for refusing to enforce state laws, including recent restrictions to abortion

Republican Administrations do the same thing.
They don't enforce civil right infraction laws.
But, I don't expect a partisan like you to be honest about anything.
Hack on hack.
Not sure there was much there on the topic, other than "Republican Administrators do the same thing".

But, you seem to take this to a racial level....as expected coming from you marc.

I am so glad you are so impartial...... :laughing0301:
hack on hack :eusa_whistle:

No, this is exactly what the Republican Party is coming to. When they lose elections, someone cheated or the election was "stolen", but when they win elections, the results are just fine.
That's entirely true and they know it but have no answer for it.
It's clearly America's democracy being threatened by fascism.
It's time for extreme measures to be taken to stop it. Perhaps the Generals in the military are totally aware and are standing by?

saying it makes it so

Hey, all you morons out there in America, we liberals tell you Up is Down and Black is White. . R ya gonna listen? Please vote accordingly
Unilaterally removing an elected official is clearly an authoritarian move.

That's entirely true and they know it but have no answer for it.
It's clearly America's democracy being threatened by fascism.
It's time for extreme measures to be taken to stop it. Perhaps the Generals in the military are totally aware and are standing by?
did that Kool aid taste good?

enough to keep drinking it?

(even when long ago dead)?

Maybe you will join Jim Jones in the next life...

LOL. In other words, DeSantis believes he knows better than the electorate!

The governor’s decision was a stunning override of the 369,129 Hillsborough County voters who cast their ballot for Warren in 2020, which made up 53.4 percent of the turnout.

You guys should just change the party name to the Nazi party. The Republican party is morphing into Fascism, anyway.
He's a "States Attorney" not a "Hillbourough County Attorney", Magnus! That means he follows State law not public opinion in one County!

You're determined to avoid the issue White.

Your extremism is a minority opinion. Kansas spoke clearly against your agenda and the rest of the country is going to speak even louder now.
Perhaps you did not understand my position. I have no problem with what the Kansas voters decide to keep as their rights. I have never been much of an extremist.

DeSantis laws are unconstitutional and illegal and should not be enforced. If Florida passed a law banning handguns and this guy refused to enforce it, you'd be fucking cheering him, you hyptocritical asshole.

Because these illegal and unconstitution laws are attacking free speech and women, you want him hung for it.
Such a babbling dingbat. Really no fucking idea what she's talking about.

Perhaps you did not understand my position. I have no problem with what the Kansas voters decide to keep as their rights. I have never been much of an extremist.
That sentence wasn't directed at you.

Your extremism is a minority opinion. Kansas spoke clearly against your agenda and the rest of the country is going to speak even louder now.]/quote]

A new computer here and some times things go wrong. Sorry for that.

Forum List

Back