DeSantis suspends Democrat "Soros-backed" state attorney Andrew Warren for refusing to enforce state laws, including recent restrictions to abortion

Then his constituents would recall him.

It’s a dangerous precedent when the governor can start unilaterally removing elected officials.
There are two ways to be removed from office.

1. Recalled by the electorate.

2. Removed from office by the Governor for dereliction of duty.

The Governor got rid of Warren's sorry Soros backed Moon Bat ass because he did not enforce the laws of the State.

You Moon Bats need to stop whining about it. Letting criminals go free is not the right thing to do. You are on the wrong side here.

Where an illegal order is issued, it should be disobeyed. Arresting doctors providing reproductive care to women, is both immoral and illegal. Unconstitutional legislation should not be enforced, because women's lives are at risk.

DeSantis has lost his mind, and needs to be recalled as a danger to himself and others.
the baby killers have lost their minds and their souls

No one is "arresting doctors providing 'reproductive care' to women"

You are sucking up the Orwellian bs.

It is either murder or it isn't (abortion). Words cannot change reality, which I get it, libtards "think" otherwise

You are saying it is not murder. Have you seen the photos of aborted babies?

If it is not death you see, what is it. If it is not a human life, what is it?

If it is not murder, why do you have to use sharp instruments and poisons to get rid of it?

It is not DeSantis who is insane but people who believe it is OK to murder others.

What DeSantis is proposing is fascism. The Republican Party is promoting overturning election results they don't like, and stripping Democratic voters of their right to vote. That's the very definition of fascism.
If Warren was doing his job and DeSantis still suspended him, you may have some legs to stand on, but Warren isn't
doing his job and is neglecting state laws. That's not fascism, no matter how you try to redefine the word, darling.

There is a connection between Warren and Soros, the last link I provided page 9/17 shows there is a connection
Thanks. That 2nd article you posted shows the link between abortion and the Soros claim, though even it says that is a charge the Governor made against the guy, but not showing any numbers or contributions or dates.
Hell of a note, when you have to get foreign writing to get one article that explains a headline, when all the American outlets just want to post a headline. You did better research than Basque.
I am thoroughly down with making prosecutors prosecute the crimes against laws on the books. With DA's and State's Attorneys, it has gotten to like hiring a contractor to do a job, they way it is supposed to be done and the way you want it done, but him have a "better" idea or a "different idea" than what you are hiring to have done. It ain't about what needs to be done. It is about who is going to do it, and it might have to be somebody else.

It's what happens when you're not doing the job that you were hired to do.
If he didn't like the laws, change them, just don't ifnore them.
There is a theme from you liberals, and it's you don't enforce laws that you don't like.
Brandon allows Majorca to ignore laws and just lies about it.
DeSantis didn’t hire Warren. The electorate did.

I thought the person posting this was a lib but maybe I was mistaken?

In any case, I have noticed that this person who made OP

has not been commenting. That's interesting....

I nver quite got the definition of troll but maybe this is it? someone who leaves controversial posts/threads, then doesn't bother to stick around to debate.. Whatever it is called, it is weird

You are confused Moon Bat. I live in Hillsborough County. There are a bunch of dumbass inner city ghetto shitheads that always vote Democrat no matter what a piece of shit Libtard is running. However, the general voting populace is more moderate.

This asshole Warren did not run on a platform saying that he would not enforce the laws of the state. In fact he did just the opposite. He lied to the people that voted for him. If he had said that he would not prosecute street thugs, children murderers and BLM insurrectionists. If he did he would not have been elected.

The Governor has the statutory authority to remove elected officials that do not abide by the oath they took.

The stupid Soros back sonofabitch felt that since he was elected he could do any goddamn thing he wanted to do. He was so stupid as to put the fact that he wasn't going to enforce the laws of the state in writing. That gave DeSantis all the evidence he needed to do what he is required to do in his office.

Warren forgot he was in a state with Governor that looks after the interest of the people. The dumbass must have thought he was in Los Angeles or Chicago or some other Democrat protected high crime shithole.

He was wrong, wasn't he?
One more time, retard. Warren cannot run a campaign that he will oppose anti-abortion laws in 2020 when it was enacted only in 2022. What part of that is it hard for you to understand?

And I find it interesting that you chose not to answer my question about DeSantis. Was he honest about eliminating abortion when he ran for election in 2020? Yes or No?

Fascism and Hitler, huh? :cuckoo:
No comment about what the job entails and the application of those duties?
It's fascism and Hitler. :auiqs.jpg:
No, no off topic comments that would attempt to distract from what has been stated by the referendum.

my opinion is cast in stone. America's democracy is in it's death throes. I'm stating it clearly here because it's the topic above all else.
Hitler's tactics are being repeated in so many ways. It's really not surprising that it's slipping by unnoticed.

Be thankful of an outsider's voice that keeps the iron hot in the fire that threatens.

It's what happens when you're not doing the job that you were hired to do.
If he didn't like the laws, change them, just don't ifnore them.
There is a theme from you liberals, and it's you don't enforce laws that you don't like.
Brandon allows Majorca to ignore laws and just lies about it.
Republican Administrations do the same thing.
They don't enforce civil right infraction laws.
But, I don't expect a partisan like you to be honest about anything.
Hack on hack.

DeSantis laws are unconstitutional and illegal and should not be enforced. If Florida passed a law banning handguns and this guy refused to enforce it, you'd be fucking cheering him, you hyptocritical asshole.

Because these illegal and unconstitution laws are attacking free speech and women, you want him hung for it.
What is "DeSantis laws"?

One more time, retard. Warren cannot run a campaign that he will oppose anti-abortion laws in 2020 when it was enacted only in 2022. What part of that is it hard for you to understand?

And I find it interesting that you chose not to answer my question about DeSantis. Was he honest about eliminating abortion when he ran for election in 2020? Yes or No?
Listen asshole, you are confused. If that piece of shit Warren had ran on a honest platform that said he would not prosecute street thugs, baby killers and insurrectionists in violation of state laws, then he would never have been elected.

Would you have voted for him if he had been honest? Because if you would have then you would be a world class idiot. There are a number of Moon Bat idiots in the Tampa ghetto that would have embraced a platform like that but not the great majority of Hillsborough County voters.

DeSantis did the right thing. The legal thing. This asshole was a piece of shit. They may put up with pieces of Libtard shit in other Commie states with Libtard Governors but not here in Florida.

Quit your Moon Bat whining. It just makes you look like an idiot.

Thanks. That 2nd article you posted shows the link between abortion and the Soros claim, though even it says that is a charge the Governor made against the guy, but not showing any numbers or contributions or dates.
Hell of a note, when you have to get foreign writing to get one article that explains a headline, when all the American outlets just want to post a headline. You did better research than Basque.
I am thoroughly down with making prosecutors prosecute the crimes against laws on the books. With DA's and State's Attorneys, it has gotten to like hiring a contractor to do a job, they way it is supposed to be done and the way you want it done, but him have a "better" idea or a "different idea" than what you are hiring to have done. It ain't about what needs to be done. It is about who is going to do it, and it might have to be somebody else.
You're determined to avoid the issue White.
Fact check: Abortion ends a human life, and should be prosecuted
Your extremism is a minority opinion. Kansas spoke clearly against your agenda and the rest of the country is going to speak even louder now.

does he really need to do that division political shit in his announcement? Seriously?
YES!

It's about fucking time that good politicians started calling a spade a spade! The phony outrage is not a good look for you leftists any more. Just stop it.

Forum List

Back