DeSantis weighs ordering child protective services to investigate parents who take kids to drag shows

pedos will always deflect to irrelevant things to justify they actions,,
1. I am going to assume you're NOT accusing another poster as that violates Da Rulz.
2. The Wife (again formerly of victim services focusing on abused kids/child crime victims) would say seeing violence is a bigger deal. BUT she'd not be happy about the drag show. The little snippet I saw was not like a kid's party, but was a bonafide drag show in a very adult environment.

Of course not, you have not been told by your party masters it was not ok,

I am not ok with it, on the other hand you are ok with small children watching sex acts on the TV. Why is that?

This from the guy that thinks it is cool for kids to watch sex acts on the TV and graphic violence

Sorry little buddy, but you have ceded any moral high ground you thought you had
lying about me hurts you more than me,,

youre the one making excuses to allow children around real life pedos for exploitation,,

MOD Action on:
Posts on this thread after this post that allege groomer behavior or similar against fellow posters will be assumed to be doing so. Posters will be disciplined enthusiastically.

Don't make me learn how to do that.

of course not,, just making a point,,

but to bring up an imaginary thing like a movie to justify exposing children to real life pedos is hard to ignore,,

Explain why one is worse than the other?

I did not justify anything, I think both are bad. But you are cool with a 1st grader watching a movie that includes a rape scene.

That is the difference between us.

Explain why one is worse than the other?

I did not justify anything, I think both are bad. But you are cool with a 1st grader watching a movie that includes a rape scene.

That is the difference between us.
you keep moving the goal post,, of course a rape scene is bad but to use that to justify exposing children to real life in the flesh pedos is just sick on your part,,

you have yet to condemn this,, I can only wonder why,,

you keep moving the goal post,, of course a rape scene is bad but to use that to justify exposing children to real life in the flesh pedos is just sick on your part,,

you have yet to condemn this,, I can only wonder why,,

I have not justified anything, I have said I think it is wrong to take kids to a drag show. I just do not think it is worse than some R rated movies kids are allowed to watch.

I have not justified anything, I have said I think it is wrong to take kids to a drag show. I just do not think it is worse than some R rated movies kids are allowed to watch.
an R rated movie never raped and murdered a child you stupid fuck,,

and my children watched several r rated movies before they were of age and have no problems from it because I explained the difference between reality and make believe,,

an R rated movie never raped and murdered a child you stupid fuck,,

and my children watched several r rated movies before they were of age and have no problems from it because I explained the difference between reality and make believe,,

Thanks.

I am not shocked your let your kids watch them, you seem the type. What is a little sex on the TV to 10 year old? Not a bad thing at all in your world.

Thanks.

I am not shocked your let your kids watch them, you seem the type. What is a little sex on the TV to 10 year old? Not a bad thing at all in your world.
when did I say I let them watch sex scenes??

you have a habit of lying about what people say,, why is that??

when did I say I let them watch sex scenes??

you have a habit of lying about what people say,, why is that??

you just said there was nothing wrong with them watching R rated movies. you made no qualifiers as to which kind of R rated movie

you just said there was nothing wrong with them watching R rated movies. you made no qualifiers as to which kind of R rated movie
but you felt the need to put words in my mouth,,
you ever considered the people that do let their kids watch those sex scenes are the same people that take their kids to these pedo shows and not the people protesting them??

I know I asked you to think and thats not one of your strong points but do try,,

you ever considered the people that do let their kids watch those sex scenes are the same people that take their kids to these pedo shows and not the people protesting them??

Nope, I never did. The two expenses of this I have experienced were from good rightwing, Christian families. Let their kid watch Watchmen on Saturday and took them to church on Sunday

Watchmen was a terrible movie. I was reading Conan novels, and WWII books at 8, and saw Midway about the same time, so am not a good example.

This style of hyper personalized governance, where the executive gets involved in every single little outrage brought up by their supporters, is quite bad for society

So you are saying the government doesn't have a responsibility to protect children from bat shit crazy parents that are trying to fuck them up?

Forum List

Back