DeSantis will finish the wall.

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
Watched DeSantis speak in Iowa where he offered to send 'his people' down to finish the wall. A subtle poke at Trump, Biden, and Governor Abbot methinks.

That aside DeSantis hit all the right themes in his speech. He's way behind Trump in the polls, but that might change if he gets more exposure. Thoughts?

Watched DeSantis speak in Iowa where he offered to send 'his people' down to finish the wall. A subtle poke at Trump, Biden, and Governor Abbot methinks.

That aside DeSantis hit all the right themes in his speech. He's way behind Trump in the polls, but that might change if he gets more exposure. Thoughts?
He has to be president to finiish the wall. Not happening.

I thought trump said he finished the wall already.

No wall, no DeSantis, better America.

Painting it would be a waste of money. Putting guard towers along the border wall would be a wiser way to spend the money.
All that was ever needed was a tall, lighted double chain link fence supporting a thicket of razor wire and armed personnel to guard it, as is common elsewhere. Some drones, attack dogs, and other sensors would be useful as well. Rotating Army, Marine, and National Guard infantry units could guard the fence as part of other field training in those areas, at little extra cost.

Border fence in Bulgaria. These are springing up all over Europe.

bulgarian-border-police.jpg

Last edited:

Desantis is the only republican who has a chance at beating Trump in the primary. The other republicans are too weak or unknown to have a chance. Of the two, I think Desantis has the better chance of beating Biden, and he is my choice of the two, but I will gladly vote for Trump if he wins the nomination.....

Desantis is the only republican who has a chance at beating Trump in the primary. The other republicans are too weak or unknown to have a chance. Of the two, I think Desantis has the better chance of beating Biden, and he is my choice of the two, but I will gladly vote for Trump if he wins the nomination.....
DeSantis has to get in it to win it. I think he has a good shot if he commits. But it will be hard to overcome the personality cult that has grown up around Trump.

DeSantis has to get in it to win it. I think he has a good shot if he commits. But it will be hard to overcome the personality cult that has grown up around Trump.

Desantis is a guy who knows how to get things done, he is going to jump in soon, likely waited because he knew Trump was going to get a lot of attention as the democrats keep going after him....I think he will jump in at the end of the month......

He is the best Republican candidate in decades, and he isn't going to do things half assed or out of control.

Forum List

Back