DeSantis will lose to Trump in the Primaries

there it is again.....small brained people do what you do....react emotionally and call out names instead of discussing things...you die hard party people are all alike..."if you dont like what i like,if you dont believe what i believe...fuck you"....do you have your lips on trumps sweet spot seamajor?....
What of Trump's POLICIES or ACCOMPLISHMENTS do you disagree with besides his "big mouth"???????

:rolleyes:

What GOP voters tell me: “We love & want Trump, but with all the bullshit deep state hounding him, he can’t win in 2024.” They ALL want Trumpism (cruel authoritarianism). And many right now “imagine” DeSantis as the Trumpiest candidate who can win. But they don’t know DeSantis
What???
The Washington Post says a Republican would be a disaster???
I am so shocked!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes republicans lost their final set of nuts with the death of John McCain.
Republicans lost their dignity when John McCain died

McCain had moral limits he would not pass and understood politics involves cooperation

What of Trump's POLICIES or ACCOMPLISHMENTS do you disagree with besides his "big mouth"???????

i had no problems with trump and his policies until he started bad mouthing those who had the gall and audacity to disagree with him....like i said, because he pissed people off who were giving him the benefit of the doubt and started dividing people.....if the guy would have realized he is no longer on his TV show and was not CEO of his business,he was now President of a Country with 300 million plus people to lead,that he has to learn how to talk to those who disagree with him....that didnt happen did it?....he lost his own second term,he should have blown biden right out of the guys basement and should be president right now....instead because of him alienating and dividing people...we have the 2 pieces of shit we have now at the top....and if something happens to that top piece of shit we are going to get some diarrhea replacing him...

2024 could be like 1980 but can DeSantis unite the GOP of will Trump grip on the party be the death of it?

Seem like a WWF promo there!
DeSantis lacks the oratory skills and charm of Reagan

As Governor, he has done nothing to unite the state.

Simple, when he threatened to close the U.S.\Mexico border and it would have crashed the economies of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California which would have resulted in the crash of the U.S. economy.

Reckless as can be!
How the hell can you be serious with that garbage??????
"Sealing the border" to ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION is all that was about, not COMMERCE!!!!

DeSantis lacks the oratory skills and charm of Reagan

As Governor, he has done nothing to unite the state.
do you live there RW?...lots people who do will probably disagree with you....many in this forum who do live there said they dont have a problem with him....

My mom and sister live in Florida

DeSantis has acted more like a bully than a uninifier
well i have 3 nieces and nephews who live there in the tampa area...they think he is doing a decent job.....they dont love the guy but so far they have no problems with him...

Republicans lost their dignity when John McCain died

McCain had moral limits he would not pass and understood politics involves cooperation
He was one of the few republicans who had the balls to tell the trump cultists to go f*** themselves. He cared more about integrity Then getting the votes Of those f****** losers.

He was one of the few republicans who had the balls to tell the trump cultists to go f*** themselves. He cared more about integrity Then getting the votes Of those f****** losers.
McCain and morals in the same sentence!

Forum List

Back