DeSantis will lose to Trump in the Primaries

Ultimately, Donald Trump will be the Republican nominee in 2024. Still too much MAGA out there and it's not clear how much popularity Ron will enjoy past Florida. Plus, there is still the matter of the Florida legislature needing to approve his being able to run for President in 2024..should he decide to do it.
Maybe this Know-Nothing MAGA branch of the Whig Republican Party needs to get its teeth kicked-in a second time to drive the lesson home?

Trump had one shot at the Brass Ring, and he blew it. After January 6, 2021, there is no path forward to electoral victory for him in the United States.

If the Republicans DO turn-out to be stupid enough to run him again, they will lose everything: White House, Senate and House; he'll drag the rest down.

Trump is now an Albatross.

And if the DoJ moves against him in the Criminal Law Courts, Trump won't even be retained on the ballots of a great many States.

It's over.

Last edited:
I'm seeing so many "conservatives" who need the approval of the left.

You and those who agree with you are why we are losing. You're not up to the battle
im not a conservative....and i hate the left just as much as i hate your side.....you party people are the reason why the country is losing.... your little tit for tat bullshit is dragging the country down....by not letting a party tell me whats what, i am more up to the battle than you are....

Teddy Roosevelt had a big mouth too you over emotional short sighted jackass.
oh here comes the names....typical of a die hard party person...waa harry doesnt agree with my bullshit waaa...because your hero could not talk to people who did not agree with him like a leader should,he did what you are doing,name calling....because of his big mouth turning people off...we got fucking joe biden and worse kamala harris...

oh here comes the names....typical of a die hard party person...waa harry doesnt agree with my bullshit waaa...because your hero could not talk to people who did not agree with him like a leader should,he did what you are doing,name calling....because of his big mouth turning people off...we got fucking joe biden and worse kamala harris...
It's not HIS "big mouth" that's the problem, it's YOUR small brain.

:rolleyes:

im not a conservative....and i hate the left just as much as i hate your side.....you party people are the reason why the country is losing.... your little tit for tat bullshit is dragging the country down....by not letting a party tell me whats what, i am more up to the battle than you are....
You're not "left" and you're not "right." You're blown in whatever direction the wind blows you

It's not HIS "big mouth" that's the problem, it's YOUR small brain.

:rolleyes:
there it is again.....small brained people do what you do....react emotionally and call out names instead of discussing things...you die hard party people are all alike..."if you dont like what i like,if you dont believe what i believe...fuck you"....do you have your lips on trumps sweet spot seamajor?....

there it is again.....small brained people do what you do....react emotionally and call out names instead of discussing things...you die hard party people are all alike..."if you dont like what i like,if you dont believe what i believe...fuck you"....do you have your lips on trumps sweet spot seamajor?....
Mac? Is that you?

You're not "left" and you're not "right." You're blown in whatever direction the wind blows you
no im not....ask me what i think about something and i will tell you and it wont change next week.....and long as you have been here you should know that by now....but then you are a party person...i am supposed to fall in line and agree with everything you say...

It is called brain in the ass syndrome that many suffer from on both sides.

See when someone contracts brains in the ass syndrome their brains turns to shit and they believe if you disagree with them then you are thy enemy, and so many have contracted this virus and is more contagious than Covid-19!

Is there a cure?

No, and this is a life long altering condition that will lead to those with it to live like imbeciles that can not function correctly in society.

If you are affected by a loved one or someone on this board with Brains in the Ass Syndrome all you can do is sigh and ignore them.

Wow, Roosevelt was a War Hero, and won the Nobel Peace Prize and you are comparing Trump to him?

Seriously?

What is next you will compare Trump to God and build that alter for that false idol?
Yep. Don't be too hard on it, though... trailer-trash gonna trailer-trash... can't help themselves... they just don't run deep enough to perceive their weakness.

Wow, Roosevelt was a War Hero, and won the Nobel Peace Prize and you are comparing Trump to him?

Seriously?

What is next you will compare Trump to God and build that alter for that false idol?
he also was a 2 term president and has his face on mt Rushmore....i doubt his "big" mouth pissed many off or divided the people back then....

Forum List

Back