Deshaun Watson Suspension: 6 Games

For what it's worth, he did not play last year. That is 17 regular season games plus at least 6 this year.
That's BS. He chose not play. They still paid him almost 11 million dollars for 2021. So in essence he got paid 11 mil to take a vacation. Wonder how much of that money he used to hire "masseuses"?

I don’t know if he is guilty or not. But I am always perplexed at punishment before any official adjudication. Presumption of guilt in the NFL?

he was never tried in court so I would argue he shouldnt be punished at all. If the women werent golddiggers why did they settle for cash? But no skin off my nose I dont watch sports and havent in years, We pay athletes way to much for simply playing a game.

Was Zeke found guilty in court? Rothlisberger? Both had a single accuser, neither was prosecuted and got the same punishment from the league as Watson who showed a pattern of misconduct. What's the count at now 30? And that doesnt count the ones that are choosing to not get involved.

That's BS. He chose not play. They still paid him almost 11 million dollars for 2021. So in essence he got paid 11 mil to take a vacation. Wonder how much of that money he used to hire "masseuses"?
What actually happened? Was it minor touching? Did he put his hands on their breasts and vaginal areas? Did he put his fingers into their private parts? Was it putting his weight on top of them? We do not know anything more than what we are told. Also...on a nonprofessional level. Do people who are masseurs get turned on by massaging people? Maybe not important.

What actually happened? Was it minor touching? Did he put his hands on their breasts and vaginal areas? Did he put his fingers into their private parts? Was it putting his weight on top of them? We do not know anything more than what we are told. Also...on a nonprofessional level. Do people who are masseurs get turned on by massaging people? Maybe not important.
There is a laundry list of things, seeing as there are 30+ victims.... That's my main issue with this ruling. People make mistakes, there should be some path to redemption from those mistakes. Elliot and Rothlisberger had singular incidents and nothing before or after those incidents indicates that what happened was more than slip in judgement. Watson is a serial sexual assaulter. There are 30 women who have publicly accused him of sexually assaulting them over an 18 month period. One of them accuses him of forcing her to suck is dick. Im not sure how that's not rape, or how the NFL arbiter found there was no violence but whatever. 6 games is a joke, especially with no fine and the way the Browns structured his contract. If this ruling stands he's out 6 games and will give up less than 400k in salary... BTW that means he's only away from the team for 3 weeks.

1.94 million, per game.

"By reducing his base salary to $1.035 million in 2022, Watson will only have to pay $57,500 for each game (1/18th of his salary for each game check) of his anticipated ban in connection with the accusations from 24 massage therapists who have accused him of sexual harassment or sexual assault. "

Remind me what's 57,500 times 6.....

So is the NFL saying he is guilty of what he is being accused of?... and they are still letting him stay in the league?....
This is one of the reasons people have turned off the NFL....
So the ENTIRE world is saying trump is guilty of what he is being accused of, and the RWI is still letting him stay in power.
This is the reason why the WORLD has turned off NFL trump.

Do you even understand HOW MUCH trump is HATED.
He has NO chance.

So the ENTIRE world is saying trump is guilty of what he is being accused of, and the RWI is still letting him stay in power.

He has NO chance.
You are mad my friend.... that's apples and oranges.... and check this out...

You are mad my friend.... that's apples and oranges.... and check this out...
I'm NEVER your friend.
That said, run trump and he will lose
run some reasonable candidate, you might win.

trump is a losing bet.
But bet it, cuz you are a loser.

I'm NEVER your friend.

trump is a losing bet.
Trump's poll numbers are higher than Biden's... so which crooked dem do you want to run against him..... friend.....

Man, one of the biggest sports dudes of all time was a goody goody and I knew him.

Stuff that goes on today would never have been tolerated back then; And there were "acceptable" shenanigans, but these days this stuff is off the charts!

I'm NEVER your friend.

trump is a losing bet.
So run Trump who makes you wet yourself? I get it! :D

He has NO chance.
If the Australian is shunning trump....He is in trouble.

Goodell can lengthen this if he chooses to, and Watson and his team can appeal that, but then it would go to a federal court, in the same way Brady's did when he was suspended for deflating footballs.

Either way, 6 games means the Browns are contenders this year for the playoffs if Watson plays well.

The going rate for sexual assault...6 paychecks.

"By reducing his base salary to $1.035 million in 2022, Watson will only have to pay $57,500 for each game (1/18th of his salary for each game check) of his anticipated ban in connection with the accusations from 24 massage therapists who have accused him of sexual harassment or sexual assault. "

Remind me what's 57,500 times 6.....

Yea... Cleveland structured the deal so that $44.965 million of the $46 million that Watson is owed for the 2022 NFL season will be paid in the form of a signing bonus. There is no additional fine included in Robinson’s ruling.

Forum List

Back