Desperate Dems Faking Mailbox Bombs. "You Cannot Be Civil"

False flag

• Total voters
Look at all this finger pointing. You won't even let all the facts come out before you start laying blame.

How childish can you people be?

Wait... forget I asked.

C5fHR1L.jpg

Shee-it! Why wait fer facts? Letz make sum shit up and call it good! Letz go on and on fer hours until we bleev our own bullshit!

And then iffen the mad bomber turns out ta be sump'n diffrint, we kin just call dat FAKE NEWS!

Dat's how this shit works, folks. Keep it reeeeeeeeeeel!
Liberals always wait for facts right? lol! This BS was predicted to drop right before the elections.

Here:

Deep state rolls out staged "bomb" attack on CNN headquarters, just as Mike Adams and Alex Jones publicly predicted on multiple video broadcasts

Now lie and troll some more.

Shee-it! Why wait fer facts? Letz make sum shit up and call it good! Letz go on and on fer hours until we bleev our own bullshit!

And then iffen the mad bomber turns out ta be sump'n diffrint, we kin just call dat FAKE NEWS!

Liberals always wait for facts right? lol! This BS was predicted to drop right before the elections.

Here:

Deep state rolls out staged "bomb" attack on CNN headquarters, just as Mike Adams and Alex Jones publicly predicted on multiple video broadcasts

Alex Jones is the shit. He never lies or makes things up. Ever. Pizza Gate! Sandy Hook! Need I say more? No, I say. A most emphatic NO!

Alex Jones is the sanest person who has ever lived. He is a modern day Moses leading us on an exodus from the eons of darkness which came before we were blessed with his presence on Earth.

It takes a genuine genius to predict "Something" will happen in October. Only a man-god with his pulse on the finger of the body politic could make such a bold prediction. Thank GOD he was there to warn us and to spike the ball now.

Here:

Alex Jones is the shit. He never lies or makes things up. Ever. Pizza Gate! Sandy Hook! Need I say more? No, I say. A most emphatic NO!

Alex Jones is the sanest person who has ever lived. He is a modern day Moses leading us from the eons of darkness which came before we were blessed with his presence on Earth.

It takes a genuine genius to predict "Something" will happen in October. Only a man-god with his pulse on the finger of the body politic could make such a bold prediction. Thank GOD he was there to warn us and to spike the ball now.
And yet it happened as he said. Facts don't seem to matter to you stains. That is why I refuse to debate any of you. All you do is smoke spin and lie.

DEMAGOGUE: I predict a false flag operation will happen before November!

REPORT: Several prominent Democrats have received pipe bombs in the mail.

DEMAGOGUE: SEE? A FALSE FLAG OPERATION IWUZRITE!

Here:

Alex Jones is the sanest person who has ever lived. He is a modern day Moses leading us from the eons of darkness which came before we were blessed with his presence on Earth.

And yet it happened as he said. Facts don't seem to matter to you stains. That is why I refuse to debate any of you. All you do is smoke spin and lie.
He predicted a false flag operation.

Please provide evidence this was a false flag operation. Thank you.

You refuse to debate because you don't have shit, retard.

It takes an entire network of intelligent and sane people to deliver that many bombs to that many different distant locations at one time.

People of such intelligence and sanity would not target these people before midterms to begin with, since:

1: Clintons, Obamas and CNN not running for office, nor will they ever run again.
2: It makes conservatives look really bad
3: It's guaranteed to generate many Democrat votes in the midterms to tip the balance in swing districts.

There is no clear motive or objective that such an attack could ensure for any group/network of sane and intelligent conservatives.

When people get captured for this, they better get a full public trial so we can hear what their goals were (although something tells me they'll never catch them, since the Dems themselves did it, notice how conveniently no one got hurt, even a though a supposed network of sane and intelligent people successfully coordinated to accomplish every task needed except the grand finale of the bombs going off).

Nice try Dems with an "October Surprise" you're obviously getting DESPERATE.
Do you believe Sandy Hook really happened?

Do you believe Hillary had to duck sniper fire?

Do you believe the set light explosion was a coincidence?

Down play it all you want scum, it happened as predicted.

It takes an entire network of intelligent and sane people to deliver that many bombs to that many different distant locations at one time.

People of such intelligence and sanity would not target these people before midterms to begin with, since:

1: Clintons, Obamas and CNN not running for office, nor will they ever run again.
3: It's guaranteed to generate many Democrat votes in the midterms to tip the balance in swing districts.

There is no clear motive or objective that such an attack could ensure for any group/network of sane and intelligent conservatives.

When people get captured for this, they better get a full public trial so we can hear what their goals were (although something tells me they'll never catch them, since the Dems themselves did it, notice how conveniently no one got hurt, even a though a supposed network of sane and intelligent people successfully coordinated to accomplish every task needed except the grand finale of the bombs going off).

So...before the authorities have even begun to examine the evidence...you have concluded that not only is this a false flag? But that it is the 'most obvious false flag ever'?

Perhaps you would be so kind as to avail us of every false flag in history? Because that is the only way you could possibly know this was 'the most obvious' one ever.

And what if the authorities end up - after examining the evidence - blaming this on cons...will you respect their conclusions?

If not - then you clearly have little/no respect for police.

So...before the authorities have even begun to examine the evidence...you have concluded that not only is this a false flag? But that it is the 'most obvious false flag ever'?

Perhaps you would be so kind as to avail us of every false flag in history? Because that is the only way you could possibly know this was 'the most obvious' one ever.

And what if the authorities end up - after examining the evidence - blaming this on cons...will you respect their conclusions?

If not - then you clearly have little/no respect for police.
What *authorities*?
The ATM? The FBI? The CIA?

Pfft...fuck democrats. Let's go to war.

That's one.

Prove this is a false flag operation, dipshit.

Go ahead. I'll wait here.

That's one.

You don't accept proof traitor.

It could be an idiot who happens to support Trump and thinks he/she is helping the cause.

No Trumpster with an IQ over 100 would see this development as a positive, but every side has dumb fucks. You never know.

Are there any Trumpsters with an IQ over 100? Sure not any on this board

AC56692E-6E81-48D1-8B2E-26A15CD64203.jpeg

Twitter

Simple question: Who benefits the most from widespread news that Left of Center M.A.D. members have had “bombs” sent to them … even though all of these devices has been intercepted and done no harm to anyone?

That's one.

You don't accept proof traitor.
Straw man. That's two! One more and my prediction will be satisfied!

Still waiting for that proof this was a false flag operation. Where is it?

Forum List

Back