Desperate Dems Faking Mailbox Bombs. "You Cannot Be Civil"

False flag

• Total voters
It takes an entire network of intelligent and sane people to deliver that many bombs to that many different distant locations at one time.

People of such intelligence and sanity would not target these people before midterms to begin with, since:

1: Clintons, Obamas and CNN not running for office, nor will they ever run again.
2: It makes conservatives look really bad
3: It's guaranteed to generate many Democrat votes in the midterms to tip the balance in swing districts.

There is no clear motive or objective that such an attack could ensure for any group/network of sane and intelligent conservatives.

When people get captured for this, they better get a full public trial so we can hear what their goals were (although something tells me they'll never catch them, since the Dems themselves did it, notice how conveniently no one got hurt, even a though a supposed network of sane and intelligent people successfully coordinated to accomplish every task needed except the grand finale of the bombs going off).

Nice try Dems with an "October Surprise" you're obviously getting DESPERATE.

Q-Anon predicted and warned of an event like this last week.
Oh! Just great! :71: First chem trails and now Q-Anon! :777:

Took these here yesterday in the DFW area and put them on FB. Waking people with any common sense is what I do and why leftards pout and throw temper tantrums when I do......chew on that, lib klunt.View attachment 224556 View attachment 224557 View attachment 224558 View attachment 224559

Stahp with the Chemtrail shit, Dale. It's water vapor because jet engine, d00d.

I agree with you on many things, but not that.

Bull fucking-shit,fucking shit, it was utterly ridiculous the way the entire DFW was sprayed yesterday and it SHOULD be an insult to people's intelligence to think that people don't notice or haven't taken water and soil samples
to private labs. Just because YOU don't know shit about it, doesn't change a goddamn thing. YOU need to STFU until you read up on the 100 plus patents for it.

Looks like you have got something in common with that califlakian liberal dyke....perhaps you two can build off of that???

:113:

It takes an entire network of intelligent and sane people to deliver that many bombs to that many different distant locations at one time.

People of such intelligence and sanity would not target these people before midterms to begin with, since:

1: Clintons, Obamas and CNN not running for office, nor will they ever run again.
3: It's guaranteed to generate many Democrat votes in the midterms to tip the balance in swing districts.

There is no clear motive or objective that such an attack could ensure for any group/network of sane and intelligent conservatives.

When people get captured for this, they better get a full public trial so we can hear what their goals were (although something tells me they'll never catch them, since the Dems themselves did it, notice how conveniently no one got hurt, even a though a supposed network of sane and intelligent people successfully coordinated to accomplish every task needed except the grand finale of the bombs going off).

Took these here yesterday in the DFW area and put them on FB. Waking people with any common sense is what I do and why leftards pout and throw temper tantrums when I do......chew on that, lib klunt.View attachment 224556 View attachment 224557 View attachment 224558 View attachment 224559
:777: :777: :777:

Well, I guessed that Hondorus caravan story took a back page. Less than 2 weeks until the midterm. I bet you that there will be stories similar to these leading up to the election week.

Given CNN and Pelosis reactions today, it's obvious that dems are more interested in division and incivility than calls for unity.

You have to wonder who actually sent this "bombs"?
We all know it was trumputin. It is part of his plan for a bloodless coup, with the border and the martial law he can then round up all the dems and execute them ala Adolf.

Let's go to war.
Go right ahead and start....unless you are a coward.
Poor poor bodecea wants so badly for people to believe that conservatives would be so dumb as to drum up sympathy for democrats right on the eve of the election.

There there bodecea :itsok:
Nobody ever lost an election underestimating the stupidity of the conservative voter.

So sayeth the good little commie that wants "Mo' gubermint, Mo'taxes, Mo' fees, Mo' entitlements and subsidies".

Most people like myself just want this corporate entity (that low I.Q ne'er-do-wells like you worship) to leave us the fuck alone and to stop extorting this fiat scrip we use as money from us.

The fact is that WE don't need leftards but leftards certainly need us since we actually produce.

Took these here yesterday in the DFW area and put them on FB. Waking people with any common sense is what I do and why leftards pout and throw temper tantrums when I do......chew on that, lib klunt.View attachment 224556 View attachment 224557 View attachment 224559
:777: :777:

Let the record show that today Marion and bannedecea, the old liberal dyke found agree on something...both are wrong, but still (and like common core math) just so long as they agree makes it right!

:777::777::777::777::777::777:

That is not the issue. This is the issue. The complete unreliability of our President.

Not only does Trump lie continuously, he also makes outrageous statements that conflict with statements he has made in the past. One example is the statement he made today.

Pipe bombs were sent to CNN headquarters in New York and to several prominent Democrats, including former President Barack Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, setting off an intense investigation on Wednesday into whether a right wing bomber is going after political figures vilified by Trump.

Trump made this statement. "I just want to tell you that in these times, we have to unify. We have to come together and send one very clear, strong, unmistakable message that threats or acts of political violence have no place in the United States of America. This egregious conduct is abhorrent to everything we hold dear and sacred as Americans."

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this absurd statement made by my President. Trump leads the cheers for political violence.

“A few days ago, I called the fake news the enemy of the people because they have no sources — they just make it up,” Trump said. CNN was one of the targets.

Speaking before Evangelical leaders, "It's not a question of like or dislike, it's a question that they will overturn everything that we've done and they will do it quickly and violently. And violently. There is violence. When you look at Antifa - these are violent people," he said.

Trump referenced Rep. Greg Gianforte’s 2017 attack on a reporter by saying that “any guy who can do a body slam, he is my type!”

In Cedar Rapids, Iowa, on the day of the Iowa caucuses, he told audience members he would pay their legal fees if they engaged in violence against protesters. "If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise," he said on Feb. 1, 2016.

In Las Vegas he thought security guards were being too gentle with a protester. "He's walking out with big high-fives, smiling, laughing," Trump said. "I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell you."

Later, in Warren, Michigan, "Get him out," he said of a protester. "Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court. Don't worry about it."

The White House released this statement after the violence at Trump rallies. It did not mention Trump, of course. "We obviously discourage this kind of behavior and take significant measures to ensure the safety of any and all attendees," it read.

Deputy press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, remember her, had this to say. "The president in no way form or fashion has ever promoted or encouraged violence. If anything, quite the contrary. And he was simply pushing back and defending himself," she said.

Once again, I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the leadership we have in the White House these days.

The real tragedy is this. Trump's fans are attracted to him because of his calls for violence. That is easily detected by the cheers Trump receives at rallies when he launches his tough guy image.

So...before the authorities have even begun to examine the evidence...you have concluded that not only is this a false flag? But that it is the 'most obvious false flag ever'?

Perhaps you would be so kind as to avail us of every false flag in history? Because that is the only way you could possibly know this was 'the most obvious' one ever.

And what if the authorities end up - after examining the evidence - blaming this on cons...will you respect their conclusions?

If not - then you clearly have little/no respect for police.
What *authorities*?
The ATM? The FBI? The CIA?

Pfft...fuck democrats. Let's go to war.
Go ahead and you start. Get your gun and start the war. Unless you are just a coward.

So you want a war.

See this is what these losers do. They threaten, and attack..then scream that they're being victimized if anybody fights back.

Let's just get it over.
Still waiting for you to start this war you want.....isn't gonna start with you just flapping your lips. Get your gun and start! Or be known as an all-talk coward.

Let's go to war.
Go right ahead and start....unless you are a coward.
Poor poor bodecea wants so badly for people to believe that conservatives would be so dumb as to drum up sympathy for democrats right on the eve of the election.

There there bodecea :itsok:
Nobody ever lost an election underestimating the stupidity of the conservative voter.
The butthurt is strong in the troll nation today.

Took these here yesterday in the DFW area and put them on FB. Waking people with any common sense is what I do and why leftards pout and throw temper tantrums when I do......chew on that, lib klunt.View attachment 224556 View attachment 224557 View attachment 224559
:777: :777:

Let the record show that today Marion and bannedecea, the old liberal dyke found agree on something...both are wrong, but still (and like common core math) just so long as they agree makes it right!

:777::777::777::777::777::777:
:itsok:

So...before the authorities have even begun to examine the evidence...you have concluded that not only is this a false flag? But that it is the 'most obvious false flag ever'?

Perhaps you would be so kind as to avail us of every false flag in history? Because that is the only way you could possibly know this was 'the most obvious' one ever.

And what if the authorities end up - after examining the evidence - blaming this on cons...will you respect their conclusions?

What *authorities*?

Go ahead and you start. Get your gun and start the war. Unless you are just a coward.

So you want a war.

See this is what these losers do. They threaten, and attack..then scream that they're being victimized if anybody fights back.

Let's just get it over.
Still waiting for you to start this war you want.....isn't gonna start with you just flapping your lips. Get your gun and start! Or be known as an all-talk coward.
You have already started it liar.

That is not the issue. This is the issue. The complete unreliability of our President.

Not only does Trump lie continuously, he also makes outrageous statements that conflict with statements he has made in the past. One example is the statement he made today.

Pipe bombs were sent to CNN headquarters in New York and to several prominent Democrats, including former President Barack Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, setting off an intense investigation on Wednesday into whether a right wing bomber is going after political figures vilified by Trump.

Trump made this statement. "I just want to tell you that in these times, we have to unify. We have to come together and send one very clear, strong, unmistakable message that threats or acts of political violence have no place in the United States of America. This egregious conduct is abhorrent to everything we hold dear and sacred as Americans."

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this absurd statement made by my President. Trump leads the cheers for political violence.

“A few days ago, I called the fake news the enemy of the people because they have no sources — they just make it up,” Trump said. CNN was one of the targets.

Speaking before Evangelical leaders, "It's not a question of like or dislike, it's a question that they will overturn everything that we've done and they will do it quickly and violently. And violently. There is violence. When you look at Antifa - these are violent people," he said.

Trump referenced Rep. Greg Gianforte’s 2017 attack on a reporter by saying that “any guy who can do a body slam, he is my type!”

In Cedar Rapids, Iowa, on the day of the Iowa caucuses, he told audience members he would pay their legal fees if they engaged in violence against protesters. "If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise," he said on Feb. 1, 2016.

In Las Vegas he thought security guards were being too gentle with a protester. "He's walking out with big high-fives, smiling, laughing," Trump said. "I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell you."

Later, in Warren, Michigan, "Get him out," he said of a protester. "Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court. Don't worry about it."

The White House released this statement after the violence at Trump rallies. It did not mention Trump, of course. "We obviously discourage this kind of behavior and take significant measures to ensure the safety of any and all attendees," it read.

Deputy press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, remember her, had this to say. "The president in no way form or fashion has ever promoted or encouraged violence. If anything, quite the contrary. And he was simply pushing back and defending himself," she said.

Once again, I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the leadership we have in the White House these days.

The real tragedy is this. Trump's fans are attracted to him because of his calls for violence. That is easily detected by the cheers Trump receives at rallies when he launches his tough guy image.

Hmmm? Who are those people attacking those wearing MAGA gear? Shooting people at softball fields? Bullying Trump supporters and staff members out in public? Doxxing them?

So, have a healthy piece of STFU and be glad that anti-leftards are more tolerant or leftard bodies would have been stacked up like cordwood all over the U.S by now.

I'm fine with "calling for violence" if "calling for violence" is defending ourselves from our violent attackers.

I.e., the leftist mob and the fake press.
Still just flapping your lips....a coward all along. Knew that when you didn't join that loser group in Oregon.
Remind me when you condemned the democratic leaders that have for weeks now advocate violence against republicans?

I'm fine with "calling for violence" if "calling for violence" is defending ourselves from our violent attackers.

Still just flapping your lips....a coward all along. Knew that when you didn't join that loser group in Oregon.

Lol what a fruitloop you are.
You fruitcakes think that you can trick people into threatening you by threatening, and accusing people of being *cowards* when they don't violently accost you.

Then when you smack someone and they clean your clock, you scream "I'm being attacked! Halp! Halp!"

As far as a "loser group" that I apparently didn't join..I have no idea what you're talking about, flake.

It's obviously a hoax perpetrated by democrat activists but the question is whether the FBI was part of the plan and if they will link any suspects to the democrat party.

What *authorities*?

So you want a war.

Let's just get it over.

Yeah, cuz unless I threaten to shoot you, I'm a coward.

Good grief, you're no better at setting up fake nonsense than your owners.

Bannedecea, lib dyke......the Bundys walked because they were right.

You have proven that lib queers are not the intellectual types that they try and pass themselves off as to compensate for their perverse sexual proclivities.

BTW, I defended you here....someone here said that this was you and your (snicker) "wife" riding "bitch". I flatly denied it and said that you had lost weight!

law-offices-charity-bar_zpstd9jywk7.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back