Desperate Dems Faking Mailbox Bombs. "You Cannot Be Civil"

False flag

• Total voters
Yep, this bomber is the product of the Trump presidency.
A lunatic emboldened by his cult leader.
You assholes have no idea who did this yet. The person doing this was so fucking dumb I wouldn't be surprised if they did it to help Democrats. Why don't we wait till we find out who did it first?
Democrats are going to send out working bombs to other Democrats nitwit. This was sent out by Republicans. No doubt about it.
Who says they were working bombs?

Apparently one of them were dumbshit the soros bomb exploded in the woods.

It takes an entire network of intelligent and sane people to deliver that many bombs to that many different distant locations at one time.

People of such intelligence and sanity would not target these people before midterms to begin with, since:

1: Clintons, Obamas and CNN not running for office, nor will they ever run again.
2: It makes conservatives look really bad
3: It's guaranteed to generate many Democrat votes in the midterms to tip the balance in swing districts.

There is no clear motive or objective that such an attack could ensure for any group/network of sane and intelligent conservatives.

When people get captured for this, they better get a full public trial so we can hear what their goals were (although something tells me they'll never catch them, since the Dems themselves did it, notice how conveniently no one got hurt, even a though a supposed network of sane and intelligent people successfully coordinated to accomplish every task needed except the grand finale of the bombs going off).

Nice try Dems with an "October Surprise" you're obviously getting DESPERATE.

You are assuming the person or persons responsible are of sound mind, are logical.

It is likely a lunatic right winger wanted to sand a message to the very people Trump has verbally assaulted. Based on the cheers Trump receives when he puts on his tough guy, smash mouth persona, Trump's fans love this stuff. Why wouldn't a far right wing nut case not send pipe bombs? It all fits.

It takes an entire network of intelligent and sane people to deliver that many bombs to that many different distant locations at one time.

People of such intelligence and sanity would not target these people before midterms to begin with, since:

1: Clintons, Obamas and CNN not running for office, nor will they ever run again.
3: It's guaranteed to generate many Democrat votes in the midterms to tip the balance in swing districts.

There is no clear motive or objective that such an attack could ensure for any group/network of sane and intelligent conservatives.

When people get captured for this, they better get a full public trial so we can hear what their goals were (although something tells me they'll never catch them, since the Dems themselves did it, notice how conveniently no one got hurt, even a though a supposed network of sane and intelligent people successfully coordinated to accomplish every task needed except the grand finale of the bombs going off).

You are assuming the person or persons responsible are of sound mind, are logical.

It is likely a lunatic right winger wanted to sand a message to the very people Trump has verbally assaulted. Based on the cheers Trump receives when he puts on his tough guy, smash mouth persona, Trump's fans love this stuff. Why wouldn't a far right wing nut case not send pipe bombs? It all fits.

No, no it doesn't. Bunch of bogus bombs all sent to Dem's? Please, you people are so fucking gullible.

Could be, Democrats are known for feigning attacks. They've been busted on numerous occasions.
Oh really Bubba?
Now you're questioning obvious facts? That isnt a very effective debate tool since all it takes is for someone to start posting links to the MANY democrat hoaxes over the past few years to crush your illconceived position.
Bring it on. I'll be looking forward to a good laugh at you expense.
Let's start with these, Chuckles.

Post-Election "Racism" Hoaxes
Holy fucking shit!! Are you serious??! You said that there have been many Democratic hoaxes.

You present the case of one obviously disturbed college kid who believed that he was slighted by some Jewish people

First of all there is no indication that he is a Democrat -and certainly no information that he was part of any sort of plot or hoax.

The fact is, that there is no information at all that indicates that he was trying to pull off a hoax at all and may have acted out of beliefs that he actually holds as opposed to trying to pin it on anyone else.

And, it is stated that the KKK is practically non existent… that is bullshit ignorance

This is a pathetic example on your part!

Last edited:
The return address was Debbie Wasserman Scultz.

It’s obvious she did it.

Case closed.

Could be, Democrats are known for feigning attacks. They've been busted on numerous occasions.
Oh really Bubba?
Now you're questioning obvious facts? That isnt a very effective debate tool since all it takes is for someone to start posting links to the MANY democrat hoaxes over the past few years to crush your illconceived position.

Holy fucking shit!! Are you serious??! You said that there have been many Democratic hoaxes.

You present the case of one obviously disturbed college kid who believed that he was slighted by some Jewish people

First of all there is no indication that he is a Democrat -and certainly no information that he was part of any sort of plot or hoax.

The fact is, that there is no information at all that indicates that he was trying to pull off a hoax at all and may have acted out of beliefs that he actually holds as opposed to trying to pin it on anyone else.

There have been so many fake things done by democrats it's pathetic.

Hilarious.!

Trump said the media doesn’t set to civil tone.

What can you say coming from Mr. lock her up and some Mexicans don’t rape?

While I think its a possibility the Dems were behind it, if the packages were mailed, I would think it highly unlikely the order would have come don from the top to do this. It would be too much of a risk sending live explosives through the mail.

My thinking it could have been a Trump supporter, for the obvious reasons but, it also could just be a random bat shit crazy Antifa type as well. The idea is, anyone with a brain would have to realize none of these people open their own mail. They are too important, so these things would be screened first by SS or someone compatible to that.

If it was a leftist who mailed these bombs it would be with the understanding that there was a zero chance Hillary, Obama, or Soros would actually be injured. They would have to know that by sending those packages they would instead be creating a big news story about the RW, without even putting their beloved leaders in jeopardy. SO, yes it is possible it was a Left Winger, but I dont think Hillary or any of them would be in on it.

Yep, this bomber is the product of the Trump presidency.
A lunatic emboldened by his cult leader.
You assholes have no idea who did this yet. The person doing this was so fucking dumb I wouldn't be surprised if they did it to help Democrats. Why don't we wait till we find out who did it first?
Democrats are going to send out working bombs to other Democrats nitwit. This was sent out by Republicans. No doubt about it.
Who says they were working bombs?

Apparently one of them were dumbshit the soros bomb exploded in the woods.
Nope. the FBI "blew it up." There's no evidence it could have exploded on its own.

Oh really Bubba?

fakehatecrimes.org

Bullshit and btw, this would not be the first time that the commie left has used agent provocateurs to fly under the colors of their enemies. You see, leftards have no line in the sand that they will not cross. Lie, steal, cheat and murder are considered meritorious deeds if it advances the satanic communist agenda.

This is such a sloppy attemp, that if the FBI does not find the perpetrator within 48 hours, I will be highly suspicious.

If they do find a suspect you can almost be sure that it will be some poor Trump supporting smuck who goes to church every week and has been a good model citizen all his life.. Hey, you never know.
I agree. There is no way anyone with a brain would try to do something like this and fuck up the positive momentum the Republicans have going into the election. If it is a Trump supporter or right winger, the person is probably a complete dumb fuck.

Anyone who is dumb enough to vote for Trump, is dumb and gullible enough to do this.

It's liberals who are pulling this bomb hoax to make Republicans look bad, even a short-bus child could see something this ridiculously obvious. As far as Wile E. Coyote goes, I loved those scenes when he'd fall off a gigantic cliff and you could see a little puff of dust when he hit the bottom. I certainly urge Democrats to emulate Wile E. Coyote as much as they can.

This is such a sloppy attemp, that if the FBI does not find the perpetrator within 48 hours, I will be highly suspicious.

If they do find a suspect you can almost be sure that it will be some poor Trump supporting smuck who goes to church every week and has been a good model citizen all his life.. Hey, you never know.
I agree. There is no way anyone with a brain would try to do something like this and fuck up the positive momentum the Republicans have going into the election. If it is a Trump supporter or right winger, the person is probably a complete dumb fuck.

Anyone who is dumb enough to vote for Trump, is dumb and gullible enough to do this.
ROFL! Sorry, but Hillary voters are the ones with the requisite brainpower. Your dumb enough to believe that it was an actual attempt to assassinate Dims.

It's liberals who are pulling this bomb hoax to make Republicans look bad, even a short-bus child could see something this ridiculously obvious. As far as Wile E. Coyote goes, I loved those scenes when he'd fall off a gigantic cliff and you could see a little puff of dust when he hit the bottom. I certainly urge Democrats to emulate Wile E. Coyote as much as they can.
This will blow up in their faces. I guarantee it.

While I think its a possibility the Dems were behind it, if the packages were mailed, I would think it highly unlikely the order would have come don from the top to do this. It would be too much of a risk sending live explosives through the mail.

My thinking it could have been a Trump supporter, for the obvious reasons but, it also could just be a random bat shit crazy Antifa type as well. The idea is, anyone with a brain would have to realize none of these people open their own mail. They are too important, so these things would be screened first by SS or someone compatible to that.

If it was a leftist who mailed these bombs it would be with the understanding that there was a zero chance Hillary, Obama, or Soros would actually be injured. They would have to know that by sending those packages they would instead be creating a big news story about the RW, without even putting their beloved leaders in jeopardy. SO, yes it is possible it was a Left Winger, but I dont think Hillary or any of them would be in on it.

You mean that this was delivered by the USPS or was it simply placed in the mailboxes? Because the USPS has equipment to detect explosives unless these were extremely complicated IEDs which I doubt because this was a DNC operation.

So far, Republican Terrorists have sent bombs to:

President Obama
HIllary Clinton
George Soros
CNN

How low can Republicans sink?
A lot lower. These are some very dangerous people. White nationalist have a history of violence in this country. And now that Trump has come out as a white nationalist we’re seeing what his hidden army is willing to do.

Do you have any idea how stupid this makes you look....

You are lame in the brain area....

Racism is all you libtards can come up with because

all of your ideas and policies suck.....

Forum List

Back