• Total voters
So far, Republican Terrorists have sent bombs to:

President Obama
HIllary Clinton
George Soros
CNN

How low can Republicans sink?

That list has grown since this morning.

Someone sent bombs to John Brennan, Eric Holder, Mario Cuomo and Maxine Waters.

The cowardly conservatives on this board refuse to acknowledge what's happening.

It's disgusting. Real Americans don't behave that way.

President Obama
HIllary Clinton
George Soros
CNN

A lot lower. These are some very dangerous people. White nationalist have a history of violence in this country. And now that Trump has come out as a white nationalist we’re seeing what his hidden army is willing to do.

Yep, this bomber is the product of the Trump presidency.
A lunatic emboldened by his cult leader.
You people expose your shallow logic skills by making such stupid unfounded statements.
Is the perp white?
Is the perp right?
Is the perp left?
Is the perp a man?
Is the perp a woman?
Is the perp a citizen?

No proof for any answers to the above question makes you both nothing more than partisan tools.

I guess some folks are taking Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, Maxine Waters, and Barak Obama seriously when they urge their Cult Members and any other loon listening to Use Violence to gain political power.

They are so desperate in fact, I believe they'd actually resort to placing Fake Bombs in their own mailboxes in the hopes of gaining some political and sympathetic leverage to stem the tide of the Red Wave that is about to Drown Their Marxist Hope And Dreams.

The Dems Faked The Russian Hoax. They Even Filed False Affidavits in The FISA Court. They stole Debate Questions, Rigged their Primaries, and are even funding a FAKE Carravan all neatly timed to make headlines just a couple weeks before The Mid Terms. They FAKED Sexual Assault Allegations against a SCOTUS Judge.

They Accused him of being a SEX, DRUGS AND RAPE & ROLL KING PING at Age 17. LMFAO. Their Champion, Spaghetti Avenatti, Cost Stormy Daniels, who has seen more Cocks than a Chicken Ranch, Public Humiliation, The Loss of Millions, and The Angst of having to pay Donald Trump's Legal Fees for her False Allegations, and now finds himself owing Millions in Taxes, Millions in Restitution to his former attorneys in his Law Firm, and just Got Evicted from His Office.

Maybe he can find a job as an Ambulance Driver since he wasn't very good at chasing them?

This is the way all Wicked Plots should end up....with The Dems Eating Crow, Paying for their Lies and suffering Financial and Political Damages.

False Flag? Bomb Detonated Outside Soros’ Home – Infowars Live Coverage

Avenatti's bad day: Evicted from office, ordered to pay $4.85M to former employee

The Secret Service Just Released a Photo of "The Device"

Nothing to worry about. It's just a clock.

classic-vintage-look-twin-bell-table-alarm-clock-with-night-led-original-imaeuxyrewu4ryg3.jpeg

InfoWars is your source?
The same InfoWars that has been banned on Facebook and Twitter for inciting lies and fake news?
What kind of fucking idiot are you?
People get banned on Facebook and Twitter for telling the truth, moron.

President Obama
HIllary Clinton
George Soros
CNN

That list has grown since this morning.

Someone sent bombs to John Brennan, Eric Holder, Mario Cuomo and Maxine Waters.

The cowardly conservatives on this board refuse to acknowledge what's happening.

It's disgusting. Real Americans don't behave that way.

Real Americans wait for evidence

Shee-it! Why wait fer facts? Letz make sum shit up and call it good! Letz go on and on fer hours until we bleev our own bullshit!

And then iffen the mad bomber turns out ta be sump'n diffrint, we kin just call dat FAKE NEWS!

Dat's how this shit works, folks. Keep it reeeeeeeeeeel!

Facts shmacts.

When the same folks investigating the whole fiasco were in charge of orchestrating it?

:abgg2q.jpg:

What we ought to do is pay special attention when they say they can't conclusively tell us anything or investigate the background of the patsy.

I do hope you are right and this is just a crazy fanatic. My experience is that this is not how the world works.
Wait...you think the Secret Service and the FBI sent these bombs?
Soros did.
(((Soros)))...time to blame the Jews. We can't have a decent trumpanzee rant without the Jews getting blamed, can we?

You assholes have no idea who did this yet. The person doing this was so fucking dumb I wouldn't be surprised if they did it to help Democrats. Why don't we wait till we find out who did it first?
Democrats are going to send out working bombs to other Democrats nitwit. This was sent out by Republicans. No doubt about it.
Who says they were working bombs?

I guess some folks are taking Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, Maxine Waters, and Barak Obama seriously when they urge their Cult Members and any other loon listening to Use Violence to gain political power.

They are so desperate in fact, I believe they'd actually resort to placing Fake Bombs in their own mailboxes in the hopes of gaining some political and sympathetic leverage to stem the tide of the Red Wave that is about to Drown Their Marxist Hope And Dreams.

The Dems Faked The Russian Hoax. They Even Filed False Affidavits in The FISA Court. They stole Debate Questions, Rigged their Primaries, and are even funding a FAKE Carravan all neatly timed to make headlines just a couple weeks before The Mid Terms. They FAKED Sexual Assault Allegations against a SCOTUS Judge.

They Accused him of being a SEX, DRUGS AND RAPE & ROLL KING PING at Age 17. LMFAO. Their Champion, Spaghetti Avenatti, Cost Stormy Daniels, who has seen more Cocks than a Chicken Ranch, Public Humiliation, The Loss of Millions, and The Angst of having to pay Donald Trump's Legal Fees for her False Allegations, and now finds himself owing Millions in Taxes, Millions in Restitution to his former attorneys in his Law Firm, and just Got Evicted from His Office.

Maybe he can find a job as an Ambulance Driver since he wasn't very good at chasing them?

This is the way all Wicked Plots should end up....with The Dems Eating Crow, Paying for their Lies and suffering Financial and Political Damages.

Avenatti's bad day: Evicted from office, ordered to pay $4.85M to former employee

classic-vintage-look-twin-bell-table-alarm-clock-with-night-led-original-imaeuxyrewu4ryg3.jpeg

The bomb maker or other person who knowingly dropped off these suspicious packages is not known, but it is clear to every unbiased American that President Trump is culpable*** for this act of terrorism.

Trump's hate speech for each of the victims of this terrorist act were abetted by his words.

***Culpable: "Encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular, to commit a crime or other offense."

Hey, how has the weather been in Moscow this week? Are you and your comrades keeping warm?
Only an utter douchebag would blame Trump for this. The fact that all you forum snowflakes have leaped on it to blame Trump and Republicans shows that it is probably a false flag operation. Dims have learned well from the Nazis and the Reichstag fire.

You assholes have no idea who did this yet. The person doing this was so fucking dumb I wouldn't be surprised if they did it to help Democrats. Why don't we wait till we find out who did it first?
Democrats are going to send out working bombs to other Democrats nitwit. This was sent out by Republicans. No doubt about it.

Last count I saw was 9 of them and none went off. If they were working bombs, there is a God and we have witnessed a miracle

The bomb maker or other person who knowingly dropped off these suspicious packages is not known, but it is clear to every unbiased American that President Trump is culpable*** for this act of terrorism.

Trump's hate speech for each of the victims of this terrorist act were abetted by his words.

***Culpable: "Encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular, to commit a crime or other offense."

Hey, how has the weather been in Moscow this week? Are you and your comrades keeping warm?
Only an utter douchebag would blame Trump for this. The fact that all you forum snowflakes have leaped on it to blame Trump and Republicans shows that it is probably a false flag operation. Dims have learned well from the Nazis and the Reichstag fire.

I think he Nazis learned it from them...

Can we have a little,sanity here. One of the reasons this smells is that bombs, if they are bombs, that don’t go off are much more easily traceable. Therefore the maker has insured his own quick discovery. Now people who want to blow up other people are idiots, but could they be that much of an idiot? Even the targets make no sense. The number of bombs makes no sense. All of these people are heavily protected so discovery was almost certain. And none of these people will be holding political office. I don’t think it is too over the top to suspect that there might be more to this than a straight right wing looney toon.

It takes an entire network of intelligent and sane people to deliver that many bombs to that many different distant locations at one time.

People of such intelligence and sanity would not target these people before midterms to begin with, since:

1: Clintons, Obamas and CNN not running for office, nor will they ever run again.
2: It makes conservatives look really bad
3: It's guaranteed to generate many Democrat votes in the midterms to tip the balance in swing districts.

There is no clear motive or objective that such an attack could ensure for any group/network of sane and intelligent conservatives.

When people get captured for this, they better get a full public trial so we can hear what their goals were (although something tells me they'll never catch them, since the Dems themselves did it, notice how conveniently no one got hurt, even a though a supposed network of sane and intelligent people successfully coordinated to accomplish every task needed except the grand finale of the bombs going off).

Nice try Dems with an "October Surprise" you're obviously getting DESPERATE.

Q-Anon predicted and warned of an event like this last week.
Oh! Just great! :71: First chem trails and now Q-Anon! :777:

You have to admit, the timing of this stunt and the convenience factor of none of these bombs actually going off, is very helpful to the Democrats.

I'm not saying anything about who did what. I'm just saying it's quite fortuitous.
There is no doubt that this is a false flag operation. I heard the bombs being described as "a pipe and some wires." They don't even say if the wires were attached. I'll bet my next paycheck that it wasn't technically possible for these "bombs" to go off. I'll also bet that all the targets were warned about them.

Last count I saw was 9 of them and none went off. If they were working bombs, there is a God and we have witnessed a miracle
They didn't go off because they were fake.

Shee-it! Why wait fer facts? Letz make sum shit up and call it good! Letz go on and on fer hours until we bleev our own bullshit!

And then iffen the mad bomber turns out ta be sump'n diffrint, we kin just call dat FAKE NEWS!

Dat's how this shit works, folks. Keep it reeeeeeeeeeel!
Liberals always wait for facts right? lol! This BS was predicted to drop right before the elections.

Here:

Deep state rolls out staged "bomb" attack on CNN headquarters, just as Mike Adams and Alex Jones publicly predicted on multiple video broadcasts

Now lie and troll some more.
Alex Jones is the shit. He never lies or makes things up. Ever. Pizza Gate! Sandy Hook! Need I say more? No, I say. A most emphatic NO!

Alex Jones is the sanest person who has ever lived. He is a modern day Moses leading us on an exodus from the eons of darkness which came before we were blessed with his presence on Earth.

It takes a genuine genius to predict "Something" will happen in October. Only a man-god with his pulse on the finger of the body politic could make such a bold prediction. Thank GOD he was there to warn us and to spike the ball now.
He's so crazy we have to censor him!

Forum List

Back