Desperate Dems Faking Mailbox Bombs. "You Cannot Be Civil"

False flag

• Total voters
It takes an entire network of intelligent and sane people to deliver that many bombs to that many different distant locations at one time.

People of such intelligence and sanity would not target these people before midterms to begin with, since:

1: Clintons, Obamas and CNN not running for office, nor will they ever run again.
2: It makes conservatives look really bad
3: It's guaranteed to generate many Democrat votes in the midterms to tip the balance in swing districts.

There is no clear motive or objective that such an attack could ensure for any group/network of sane and intelligent conservatives.

When people get captured for this, they better get a full public trial so we can hear what their goals were (although something tells me they'll never catch them, since the Dems themselves did it, notice how conveniently no one got hurt, even a though a supposed network of sane and intelligent people successfully coordinated to accomplish every task needed except the grand finale of the bombs going off).

Nice try Dems with an "October Surprise" you're obviously getting DESPERATE.

Go suck a huge black cock and swallow down all it's jizz, like you always do.

Interesting fantasy you have there. Well not really, more like sick

It takes an entire network of intelligent and sane people to deliver that many bombs to that many different distant locations at one time.

People of such intelligence and sanity would not target these people before midterms to begin with, since:

1: Clintons, Obamas and CNN not running for office, nor will they ever run again.
3: It's guaranteed to generate many Democrat votes in the midterms to tip the balance in swing districts.

There is no clear motive or objective that such an attack could ensure for any group/network of sane and intelligent conservatives.

When people get captured for this, they better get a full public trial so we can hear what their goals were (although something tells me they'll never catch them, since the Dems themselves did it, notice how conveniently no one got hurt, even a though a supposed network of sane and intelligent people successfully coordinated to accomplish every task needed except the grand finale of the bombs going off).

Where's your evidence?

Do you believe Sandy Hook really happened?

Do you believe Hillary had to duck sniper fire?
She was in a place where sniper fire was a regular occurrence. I doubt that she was fired on. Now, do you believe Sandy Hook really happened?

You doubt she was fired on? WTF, did you just fall off the truck?
hillary sniper fire - Bing video

If no bombs exploded, it's a false flag. This isn't rocket surgery.

What people have organized networks that can deliver things (like protesters) Nationwide simultaneously?

Therein is the answer.
So threatening to kill someone is not a crime? Sending pipe bombs whether operational or not, is not an act of political intimidation?

I suppose if someone sent a false bomb to a kindergarten or school class that is not a crime even if for the purposes of spreading fear?

False flag or whatever shit is being bandied about all amount to the same thing. This was an act of terrorism.

You live in a strange and perverted reality.

Last edited:
Shee-it! Why wait fer facts? Letz make sum shit up and call it good! Letz go on and on fer hours until we bleev our own bullshit!

And then iffen the mad bomber turns out ta be sump'n diffrint, we kin just call dat FAKE NEWS!

Dat's how this shit works, folks. Keep it reeeeeeeeeeel!

Facts shmacts.

When the same folks investigating the whole fiasco were in charge of orchestrating it?

:abgg2q.jpg:

What we ought to do is pay special attention when they say they can't conclusively tell us anything or investigate the background of the patsy.

I do hope you are right and this is just a crazy fanatic. My experience is that this is not how the world works.
Wait...you think the Secret Service and the FBI sent these bombs?

If no bombs exploded, it's a false flag. This isn't rocket surgery.

What people have organized networks that can deliver things (like protesters) Nationwide simultaneously?

Therein is the answer.
So threatening to kill someone is not a crime? Sending pipe bombs whether operational or not, is not an act of political intimidation?

I suppose if someone send a false bomb to kindergarten or school class that is not a crime? It is all a false lag in your world.

You live in a strange world. John Wayne would be ashamed.
John Wayne was wise to liberal lies. Look close at George Soros. Funny it started with him?

Could be, Democrats are known for feigning attacks. They've been busted on numerous occasions.
upload_2018-10-24_15-53-20.jpeg

Shee-it! Why wait fer facts? Letz make sum shit up and call it good! Letz go on and on fer hours until we bleev our own bullshit!

And then iffen the mad bomber turns out ta be sump'n diffrint, we kin just call dat FAKE NEWS!

Dat's how this shit works, folks. Keep it reeeeeeeeeeel!

Facts shmacts.

When the same folks investigating the whole fiasco were in charge of orchestrating it?

:abgg2q.jpg:

What we ought to do is pay special attention when they say they can't conclusively tell us anything or investigate the background of the patsy.

I do hope you are right and this is just a crazy fanatic. My experience is that this is not how the world works.
Wait...you think the Secret Service and the FBI sent these bombs?
Soros did.

POTUS apologists are completely out of their gourds condoning bombing political opponents. Incredulous that the Orange Steatorrhoea in the Oval Office has brought you to this place in time.
Who is condoning bombing?
it's that whole "make this fit my agenda" bullshit extremists on both sides love to do. funny how he says the other side is out of their gord and then he goes into "orange steatorrhoea" crap.
The OP is about bombing political opponents and you take issue with me calling POTUS a premed school student derisive. That's just classic shit on USMB.
classic shit is all the namecalling.

That was some 6th grade shit right there.

So...before the authorities have even begun to examine the evidence...you have concluded that not only is this a false flag? But that it is the 'most obvious false flag ever'?

Perhaps you would be so kind as to avail us of every false flag in history? Because that is the only way you could possibly know this was 'the most obvious' one ever.

And what if the authorities end up - after examining the evidence - blaming this on cons...will you respect their conclusions?

If not - then you clearly have little/no respect for police.
What *authorities*?
The ATM? The FBI? The CIA?

Pfft...fuck democrats. Let's go to war.
Go ahead and you start. Get your gun and start the war. Unless you are just a coward.

Q-Anon predicted and warned of an event like this last week.

View attachment 224545

Twitter

Simple question: Who benefits the most from widespread news that Left of Center M.A.D. members have had “bombs” sent to them … even though all of these devices has been intercepted and done no harm to anyone?
I don't see any Ant, connection unless you are standing over it the thing will not go off. If it had a cell phone connected it could be a bomb of some sort. Also noted that it was a metal pipe, not plastic. Somebody needs to go back to bamb bamb bomb school.

So far, Republican Terrorists have sent bombs to:

President Obama
HIllary Clinton
George Soros
CNN

How low can Republicans sink?

Fake Post.

The Dems sent the Fake Bombs, to their OWN Fake Selves, so they can spam the airwaves with FAKE NEWS for the next two weeks.

Nobody in THE GOP would do this FOR THE DEMS. Why help them out? Why help them get any Sympathy for their American Hating Marxist Plans?

The shortest route between two points makes the most sense. The only one who would have anything to gain by having a fake mailbox bomb delivered to their mailbox is indeed The DemNazis.
Notice that all the bombs were intercepted. Not a single one blew up. Only Dims are that inept at technical tasks.

I don't know if it's a false flag, but I do find it astonishing that none of the explosives went off (thank God). It could be any number of people or even foreign governments trying to create chaos, stoke fear and distrust in the U.S. They wouldn't go so far as to actually harm an American in case they are caught, but they could create terror.

Don't count out such a theory. It's very early, let's wait and hear from the authorities investigating.

Sure. Just days before the election in a manner meant to favor sympathy votes for democrats.

It’s like in a daycare center where little Suzie wants attention so she pinched her own arm & then says “Bobby, Ginny & Annie did it!!” With big wet tears running down her cheeks. Right before cookie time, so Susie gets all four of their cookies for sympathy.

Forum List

Back