🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Desperate, Flailing Trump Accuses Hillary Of "Being on Drugs" At Debate

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
No, I'm not making this up.

"Portsmouth, New Hampshire (CNN)Donald Trump suggested Saturday that his Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton, has been "getting pumped up" with performance-enhancing drugs and challenged Clinton to take a drug test before the final debate next week.

Trump argued that Clinton was more energetic during the beginning of their debate last Sunday, but lost her steam by the end of the debate. He offered no evidence to back up his wild claim.

"I think we should take a drug test prior to the debate," Trump said during a rally here. "Because I don't know what's going on with her, but at the beginning of her last debate, she was all pumped up at the beginning, and at the end it was like, huff, take me down. She could barely reach her car.""

Donald Trump calls for drug test ahead of next debate - CNNPolitics.com

"Portsmouth, New Hampshire (CNN)Donald Trump suggested Saturday that his Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton, has been "getting pumped up" with performance-enhancing drugs and challenged Clinton to take a drug test before the final debate next week.

Trump argued that Clinton was more energetic during the beginning of their debate last Sunday, but lost her steam by the end of the debate. He offered no evidence to back up his wild claim.

"I think we should take a drug test prior to the debate," Trump said during a rally here. "Because I don't know what's going on with her, but at the beginning of her last debate, she was all pumped up at the beginning, and at the end it was like, huff, take me down. She could barely reach her car.""

Yep, man-child Trump is unhinged. What is he "snorting"...?

Inside the big man Donald Trump there' always been a very small man trying to get out. I think it's clear he's made it out.

Hillary should take him up on his offer to drug test, he says he's willing...how long does coke stay in the system?

Trump-Cocaine.jpg

Trump finds himself waaaay out of his element...outside of his normal world where anyone who didn't suit him could simply be fired or sued or intimidated into submission.

Of course he's going to melt down, like this, eventually.

Whatever Trump says, think the opposite. His tactic is always to attack the other person using his weaknesses against them.
A lot of people are saying he was on cocaine during the second debate. Maybe, maybe not, but he's trying to deflect for a reason.

She is on drugs. She's on Provigil, for one. It's a drug that keeps you alert which is often given to people with Parkinson's.

She is on drugs. She's on Provigil, for one. It's a drug that keeps you alert which is often given to people with Parkinson's.

Source?

dr. howard dean started that one. i'd like them to take a drug test. i'd like to know all their prescriptions.
and dna we'll use for somthin' later.

Hillary should take him up on his offer to drug test, he says he's willing...how long does coke stay in the system?
Hillary won't dare because she's being doped up before each debate.

Inside the big man Donald Trump there' always been a very small man trying to get out. I think it's clear he's made it out.
I think it's clear you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. Douche bags like you always think you can diagnose someone else's psychological issues, and you're always wrong. You can't even diagnose your own.

This may be the 500th time I have wondered what the fuck is wrong with this man.

Trump finds himself waaaay out of his element...outside of his normal world where anyone who didn't suit him could simply be fired or sued or intimidated into submission.

i called it after i got over the initial shock of the GOP nominating him. He is dealing with professional political people who are masters at what he only wishes he could do.

i called it after i got over the initial shock of the GOP nominating him. He is dealing with professional political people who are masters at what he only wishes he could do.
He's dealing with a gang of ruthless scumbags, is what you meant to say.

This guy is a walking tu quoque. It's his strategy for everything. Very predictable.

The internet was wondering if he may have done a little bump before the debate because of his endless sniffle fest, so his response is to suggest Clinton was the one on drugs.

Everything thrown at him is then redirected to either Hillary, Bill, the media or the Democrat party. And this needs to be pointed out every time he does it.

ask Roger

Forum List

Back