Desperately Seeking Reagan!

10." ...when ....Obama went to Berlin in 2008 during his first presidential campaign.... without the kind of savvy that Meany and Lovestone brought and that Reagan had imbibed at the Screen Actors Guild. By the time Reagan was president, of course, he was no longer a Democrat. The Democrats, he often said, left him. Those that stayed with him came to be called Reagan Democrats.

11. Who is going to fill that part of the big tent for the Republican?

Senator Rand Paul is reaching out to minorities in a game effort.

Senator Marco Rubio and Congressman Paul Ryan are leading on immigration.

.... The only leader in the GOP has made an overt effort to reach out to Big Labor is Sarah Palin, who had held a union card and whose husband was, at one point, a union official.

12. It may be a vain quest in an era when the dominant sector of the labor movement is public employees. They see their future as extracting ever more money from the taxpayers.

13. ... if the search is on for Ronald Reagan, one of the places to find his spirit is in labor. It was his unwavering partner in his victory over an ideological foe of everything for which America stood, ..."
The Search for Reagan - The New York Sun

Sarah Palin reaches out to labor? lolol

I dangled the Palin line out there to see what sort of denizen of the deep I could hook....

But if anyone on the left brings up Sarah Palin we're called frightened and obsessed....

She won't be replying for awhile. She's off trying to find the pro-union candidates Palin supported.

You mean you want to find someone dingy enough to arm one of our potential enemies with advanced chemical, biological and nuclear weapons? Or you just want a slick talking corporate shill who makes you feel good?

You do forget how Obama gave arms to the Muslim Brotherhood, gave Egypt tanks and fighter jets, and muffed an air drop of weapons and ammo to Kurdish fighters which was looted by ISIS.

You also forget how he broke his promise of not putting anymore troops on the ground, yet he has nearly 3,500 non-combat troops in the Middle East, can anyone say "mission creep?"

And in regards to "slick talking," the architect of Obamacare, John Gruber, admitted that Obama lied about his healthcare law.

one has to be really facts-averse to deify a guy who armed terrorists so that he could have an edge in his election not to mention spent like a drunken sailor on offense contractors.

You mean you want to find someone dingy enough to arm one of our potential enemies with advanced chemical, biological and nuclear weapons? Or you just want a slick talking corporate shill who makes you feel good?

You do forget how Obama gave arms to the Muslim Brotherhood, gave Egypt tanks and fighter jets, and muffed an air drop of weapons and ammo to Kurdish fighters which was looted by ISIS.

You also forget how he broke his promise of not putting anymore troops on the ground, yet he has nearly 3,500 non-combat troops in the Middle East, can anyone say "mission creep?"

And in regards to "slick talking," the architect of Obamacare, John Gruber, admitted that Obama lied about his healthcare law.

Also you should add all those illegal wars that Obama started and the far left is silent on..

There is no butthurt like the Reagan butthurt. He kicked communism to the curb and the libtards will never forgive him for it. They fail at everything they do and they failed to rewrite the history on The Gipper.

There is no butthurt like the Reagan butthurt. He kicked communism to the curb and the libtards will never forgive him for it. They fail at everything they do and they failed to rewrite the history on The Gipper.

We've proven that most of what the Right says about Reagan is mythology.

What have YOU done?

Also you should add all those illegal wars that Obama started and the far left is silent on..

That, too.

10." ...when ....Obama went to Berlin in 2008 during his first presidential campaign.... without the kind of savvy that Meany and Lovestone brought and that Reagan had imbibed at the Screen Actors Guild. By the time Reagan was president, of course, he was no longer a Democrat. The Democrats, he often said, left him. Those that stayed with him came to be called Reagan Democrats.

11. Who is going to fill that part of the big tent for the Republican?

Senator Rand Paul is reaching out to minorities in a game effort.

Senator Marco Rubio and Congressman Paul Ryan are leading on immigration.

.... The only leader in the GOP has made an overt effort to reach out to Big Labor is Sarah Palin, who had held a union card and whose husband was, at one point, a union official.

12. It may be a vain quest in an era when the dominant sector of the labor movement is public employees. They see their future as extracting ever more money from the taxpayers.

13. ... if the search is on for Ronald Reagan, one of the places to find his spirit is in labor. It was his unwavering partner in his victory over an ideological foe of everything for which America stood, ..."
The Search for Reagan - The New York Sun

Sarah Palin reaches out to labor? lolol

I dangled the Palin line out there to see what sort of denizen of the deep I could hook....

"One of the things that sets Sarah Palin apart from the heard of politicians out there, is she’s for real. She’s actually had to work for a living. She’s a self-made, successful woman.
When it comes to taking on the corrupt union thugs, Sarah again separates herself from the pack. As a former union member herself, in a family of union members, she understands it’s the corrupt, greedy union leadership, and some hand picked thugs, not the rank and file workers who are the problem.

Unlike others in the Republican Party, Sarah has no problem reaching out to the rank and file union workers, and as we are seeing, she has credibility among those workers.

....her husband, Todd, was a “proud member of the United Steel workers” and who herself is a one-time union member from her days as a telephone company dispatcher.

She is the only Republican who has pointedly reached out to labor and bid its rank and file to join the commonsense, conservative, constitutional cause."
New York Sun Salutes Sarah Palin 8217 s Outreach To Union Members A Time For Choosing

Thanks, you dope.

Given that she supported practically ever anti-union Republican up for election, her 'outreach' is as empty as your head.

And yet you keep begging to compete with me....and never seem up to it.

Did Sarah Palin support any pro-union candidates? Could you list them?

You list the pro-union candidates she supported, and I'll list the anti-union ones, and we'll see who runs out of names first.

In fact I'll go first:

anti-union Scott Walker, supported by Palin.

...your turn...

Geez, I'm going to win this 1 to 0? And here I am with a sackful of anti-union candidates ready to play.

Anyone want to help PC?

What have YOU done?

Have you ever....accidentally....said anything that was true????

If so....you probably apologized for it.

What have YOU done?
LOL. I just laughed at your stupid ass, that's what I done. Historians see him differently these days, although at first they were as hateful as you. I was there then and know you're full of shit. It was a different economy and a different country. He pulled people together, fuzznuts in office now seeks to gain power with division, slander and bullshit.

I was talking about Raygun, not Obama.

The President continues to honor US commitments to the Egyptian Military.

Yep that very same Iraq that Raygun supported.

I don't support the mandate. I think the system was rigged before and I think is is even more so now. I have a plan to defeat it at least in my own life.

I don't support the mandate. I think the system was rigged before and I think is is even more so now. I have a plan to defeat it at least in my own life.

Talking about Reagan but ignoring Obama.

Before Mohammed Morsi's ouster, Obama was giving tanks and jets to a government ruled by a terrorist organization. So, essentially, our tax dollars went to fund terrorists. Makes what he did no better than what Reagan did.

Willful ignorance. The name "BlindBoo" suits you.

What have YOU done?

Have you ever....accidentally....said anything that was true????

If so....you probably apologized for it.

Do you want me to apologize for making you look retarded for claiming that Palin is pro-union?

Sorry, no can do.

6. "Anti-communist labor operated through an organization called the International Confederation of Free Trade Unions. Its founder, Jay Lovestone, sent to Europe after World War II an organizer called Irving Brown. Brown was in effect the commanding general for our side in the battle to organize labor in liberated Europe.

7. .... Reagan who eventually gave Irving Brown the Medal of Freedom. President Kennedy understood the import of the Free Trade Union movement, too. When JFK went to Berlin in 1963, his first stop was at a meeting of anti-communist labor.

8. .... Lovestone’s labor confederation that ... eventually affiliated a little known union in Gdansk, Poland, called Solidarity, which cracked Soviet rule in the East Bloc and drove through the heart of international communism the stake of free labor.

9. Anti-communist labor leaders — epitomized by Meany and his successor, Lane Kirkland — were experienced, savvy men and women. They were no Republicans. But they were master negotiators. They warned against dickering with our enemies..... we could use labor leaders like that now."
//The Search for Reagan - The New York Sun
Except your side hates unions...

Before Mohammed Morsi's ouster, Obama was giving tanks and jets to a government ruled by a terrorist organization. So, essentially, our tax dollars went to fund terrorists. Makes what he did no better than what Reagan did.

Except no American embassy personnel were taken prisoner by Morsi..and these tanks and arms were okay-ed by Senate GOP leaders...

What have YOU done?
LOL. I just laughed at your stupid ass, that's what I done. Historians see him differently these days, although at first they were as hateful as you. I was there then and know you're full of shit. It was a different economy and a different country. He pulled people together, fuzznuts in office now seeks to gain power with division, slander and bullshit.

Why don't you cite anything I've said about Reagan in this thread that was factually incorrect.

Yeah, look at the title of the thread!

Even a blind fucking dog knows that the tanks and jets went to the Egyptian military as part of the annual 1.3 billion dollars in military aid we bribe them with to keep the peace with Israel. No parallels to how the Raygun Administration armed Iraq.

Even a blind fucking dog knows that the tanks and jets went to the Egyptian military as part of the annual 1.3 billion dollars in military aid we bribe them with to keep the peace with Israel. No parallels to how the Raygun Administration armed Iraq.

You must be joking. Consider the man in the White House, who himself is very indifferent to Israel and her people. We aren't bribing anyone, we are encouraging conflict. A saying in my family:

"No sin is greater than another."

Forum List

Back