Despite Being A Dementia-Ravaged, Plagiarizing Liar, Perhaps So Many Americans Don't Trust The Vaccines Becausre They Don't Trust Joe Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
The data shows a stark partisan divide in who is being vaccinated. The opinions of posters on this website correlate.

One of the main factors driving differences in COVID-19 vaccination rates across the country is partisanship. Our surveys consistently find that Democrats are much more likely to report having been vaccinated than Republicans, and Republicans are much more likely to say that they definitely do not want to get vaccinated. In May, just as vaccine supply was starting to outstrip demand, we examined average vaccination rates by county and found that rates were lower in counties that voted for Trump in the 2020 Presidential election compared to those that voted for Biden. Now, two months later, we find that not only does this remain the case, the gap has grown.

The data shows a stark partisan divide in who is being vaccinated. The opinions of posters on this website correlate.

One of the main factors driving differences in COVID-19 vaccination rates across the country is partisanship. Our surveys consistently find that Democrats are much more likely to report having been vaccinated than Republicans, and Republicans are much more likely to say that they definitely do not want to get vaccinated. In May, just as vaccine supply was starting to outstrip demand, we examined average vaccination rates by county and found that rates were lower in counties that voted for Trump in the 2020 Presidential election compared to those that voted for Biden. Now, two months later, we find that not only does this remain the case, the gap has grown.

I guess they just ignore the minority majority counties to make their usual political point.

I guess they just ignore the minority majority counties to make their usual political point.
I guess you ignored that we both used the same source, Kaiser Family Foundation. Kinda funny.

Why do you think they ignored minority majority counties?

I guess you ignored that we both used the same source, Kaiser Family Foundation. Kinda funny.

Why do you think they ignored minority majority counties?

Because like you there are hacks?

I was replying to a specific statement, made by a mouth breather. He was wrong, like you.

FOAD

VAXX is driving the Variants. If you've put this poison in your veins there are ways to eliminate some of its destruction. Certain Vitamins and supplements can help.

You obviously give enough of a F to whine about it on a message board
Why do snowflakes always attempt to call pointing out facts you don't like 'whining'? Perhaps a distraction from inconvenient facts you have no explanation / excuse for....

And there is a substantial racial one as well, but his statement of "only" Republicans not being vaccinated was patently false.
Congratulations. You successfully disproven an obviously hyperbolic statement. Stunning.

The SCIENCE proves young children have no / almost no chance of catching COVID-19 (& teachers have been vaccinated)
The CDC has declared young children do not need to wear masks
The CDC and scientists have proven prolonged mask-wear is detrimental to your / their health and mental well being
Scientists have proven a cloth mask can NOT prevent anyone from catching COVID-19
Fauci, the Mask-Addict, has admitted in the past cloth masks can not prevent people from contracting COVID-19 (accidental honesty)
Scientists have proven the mortality rate of the Delta variant is 0.08%

Anyone who forces young children to wear masks should never be allowed to work in medicine or be a teacher ever again.

Why do snowflakes always attempt to call pointing out facts you don't like 'whining'? Perhaps a distraction from inconvenient facts you have no explanation / excuse for....
I guess for the same reason you call snowflakes snowflakes. But the fact remains you care enough to post about it and spend your time arguing about it so your actions show that you actually do give an F

It is IMO because the CDC said everyone is in the same boat, whether you have natural antibodies or not. Doesn't make sense so there is distrust.
What about that statement is confusing you? And why do you think Trump is recommending everybody take the vaccine?

I guess for the same reason you call snowflakes snowflakes. But the fact remains you care enough to post about it and spend your time arguing about it so your actions show that you actually do give an F
I call people like you 'snowflakes' because you are easily offended and lash out at people who not only disagree with you but debunk your lies, disprove your propaganda, and call out your unsubstantiated emotional OPINIONS.

I can make comments without being so emotionally invested in topics the way you snowflakes are. I can easily debunk your lies and propaganda out of, at times, personal amusement yet without really giving a f* about it. For instance, I don't give a f* if you are offended by the truth / facts., and I find it amusing that you feel so passionate about projecting how you feel onto me. It's because you snowflakes take everything so personally, as if pointing out an actual fact is a personal attack against you.

Bwuhahahahaha...now that is FUNNY.

It is IMO because the CDC said everyone is in the same boat, whether you have natural antibodies or not. Doesn't make sense so there is distrust.

It's also partly because this administration and liberals have flip-flopped, lied, been CAUGHT lying so many times, have been caught using the virus to intentionally violate Constitutional and Civil rights while being caught hypocritically violating their own edicts, etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back