Despite the neagative, great day at 45 getting slapped by the Court

“[Judge] Seeborg said that the Immigration and Nationalization Act does not authorize the government to return asylum seekers to Mexico the way the government has applied it, however. He also said the policy lacks safeguards to protect refugees from threats to their life or freedom.” ibid

Yet another example of a reckless, irresponsible Trump who has nothing but contempt for the law.

Trump’s policy is as bigoted as it is hateful and unlawful.
Yet another example of Clayton demonstrating that he and his ilk do not understand the proper method of reading and interpretation of statutes, and therefore are not qualified to comment on such topics.

The "asylum" seekers is limited to 50,000 per year, and the President has SOLE DISCRETION to limit that number to ZERO for an entire year.

Asylum seekers must also flee to the U.S. because of actual persecution or a well-founded fear of persecution on account of
Race - nope
Religion - nope
Nationality - not the issue either
Membership in a particular social group - being poor does not count
Political Opinion - we don't take commies (by law)

Coming here to have an anchor baby, illegally work cleaning toilets, or getting paid under the table to pick fruit is NOT grounds for asylum. And I would like to see the evidence that Mexico is persecuting. I would like this information to be made VERY public, so we can finally beat the FUCKING SHIT out of those asshole who continue to fight wars they lost centuries ago.

“[Judge] Seeborg said that the Immigration and Nationalization Act does not authorize the government to return asylum seekers to Mexico the way the government has applied it, however. He also said the policy lacks safeguards to protect refugees from threats to their life or freedom.” ibid

Yet another example of a reckless, irresponsible Trump who has nothing but contempt for the law.

Trump’s policy is as bigoted as it is hateful and unlawful.

So how did it become our responsibility to protect their life or from threats?

This is why we need to keep Republicans in power. We have these commie pinko leftists activist judges who believe they control the country and executive of legislative bodies. We need judges who do not rule on partisanship and rule according to law.

Trump needs to totally close down the border.

It appears after all of these terrible and gloomy days at dealing with this 45 insurgency like a dark and toxic cloud that seems will never go away, Justice has a way of coming though as a reminder to not give up hope that Justice will prevail against the forces of the devil and ungodly wickedness. I am sure 45 and his fellow demagogues felt the slap from a federal court smacking down 45's attempt to unconstitutionally and inhumanly send asylum seekers back to Mexico in particular, many of whom may have valid reasons when it comes to fearing for their lives. Also, and despite 45 and his mob not caring about the law of the land, once immigrants cross the border, they are subject to U.S. laws including immigration laws and U.S. Constitutional law, and not the lawlessness of a uncivilized and barbaric 45 regime or its winning kissers. I hope 45's smelly lap puppy and little tyrant Miller realizes this and that he too is not so far above the law that Justice can rip him a new one.

ref: U.S. judge halts Trump policy of returning asylum seekers to Mexico
Stupid judge, stupid as anyone on the left. Go Trump.

It appears after all of these terrible and gloomy days at dealing with this 45 insurgency like a dark and toxic cloud that seems will never go away, Justice has a way of coming though as a reminder to not give up hope that Justice will prevail against the forces of the devil and ungodly wickedness. I am sure 45 and his fellow demagogues felt the slap from a federal court smacking down 45's attempt to unconstitutionally and inhumanly send asylum seekers back to Mexico in particular, many of whom may have valid reasons when it comes to fearing for their lives. Also, and despite 45 and his mob not caring about the law of the land, once immigrants cross the border, they are subject to U.S. laws including immigration laws and U.S. Constitutional law, and not the lawlessness of a uncivilized and barbaric 45 regime or its winning kissers. I hope 45's smelly lap puppy and little tyrant Miller realizes this and that he too is not so far above the law that Justice can rip him a new one.

ref: U.S. judge halts Trump policy of returning asylum seekers to Mexico

The 9th eh? Go ahead and hang your hat on this one

Take this ruling with a grain of salt. It's the 9th Darth circuit again, and the justice is an Obama appointee.

Forum List

Back