Destroying evidence? Florida will tear down building where 17 were shot dead !!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This will feed the conspiracy theories. Was this another hoax like the FBI admits Sandy Hook was?

Lawmakers agree to destroy site of school carnage: ‘This building has to come down’

Updated February 16, 2018 09:04 PM Students will never be returning to Building 12 at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School again.

Florida legislators said Thursday they will provide the resources to help the Broward School District tear down Building 12, the site of the massacre that killed 17 students and teachers. They want to build a new classroom space and replace the site of the murders with a memorial to honor the victims and their families.

“This building has to come down,” Sen. Bill Galvano, R-Bradenton, told the Miami Herald on Friday after visiting the school the day before. He said the horror was palpable.

What do they need the building for? Cruz claimed he was guilty,, He was chased from the scene. There won't even be a trial.

What do they need the building for? Cruz claimed he was guilty,, He was chased from the scene. There won't even be a trial.

HAHAHA. You don't know cruz admitted guilt do you? "But the TV people told me". HAHAHA

Yeah, all those kids are likely living on some Deep State™ island in Micronesia with TuPac, Biggie, and, Heather Heyer.

The gun nuts want to tear it down quickly so they won't feel guilty looking at it

No, it's the families of the lost who do and i don't fault them one bit. No reasonable gun owner desires harm on others. Not one of them. But you....do.....

This will feed the conspiracy theories. Was this another hoax like the FBI admits Sandy Hook was?

It is almost as obvious as dumping the scrap from the Towers into a landfill before anyone could check for THERMITE....

This FLA school shooting was an obvious hoax, and that kid will end up living a life of luxury on the West Bank next to Col Ossman and Simon Elliott...

CNN didn't wait 15 minutes before calling for gun control...

There was a school shooting. We have no video of the shooting or the casualties....

but we wanna tell you to

SUPPORT FASCIST GUN CONTROL

for all Americans who do not think the US exists to serve, fund, defend, and expand ISRAEL...

HAHAHA. You don't know cruz admitted guilt do you? "But the TV people told me". HAHAHA

You don't know that if you drink a bottle of bleach it will kill you, do you? But the TV people told me it will.

Yeah, all those kids are likely living on some Deep State™ island in Micronesia with TuPac, Biggie, and, Heather Heyer.

once in awhile, they stroll down to the 7-11, see what's up with elvis

7-11 was an inside job.

that goes without saying

which is why i didn't say it

it's no coincidence that 7-11 and building 7 both have 7s in them

trilateral commission lives!

The FBI admits there were no murders in newtown CT in 2012.

Table 8 - Connecticut

DERP

As it turns out, a recordkeeping anomaly of sorts is at the root of the FBI report’s dissonant statistics for the Sandy Hook massacre. If you followed news of the incident at the time, you may recall that Connecticut State Police (not local city or town police) managed the crime scene in the hours, days, and weeks after the event in Newtown. Accordingly, the Sandy Hook Elementary victims were included in Connecticut’s statewide records, but they were not tallied as crimes of any description in Newtown in 2012. Rather, the deaths were classified under “State Police Misc.” in separate records.​

FBI Admits Sandy Hook Hoax?

Alex called - Apparently you borrowed his roll of tinfoil and he wants it back!

alex-jones-tin-foil-compressed.jpg

Last edited:
7-11 was an inside job.

that goes without saying

which is why i didn't say it

it's no coincidence that 7-11 and building 7 both have 7s in them

trilateral commission lives!

The chicken entrails I read the other day said the same thing. Spooky.

you must have had a rank and file chicken

the elites, like foghorn leghorn, continue to try to bluster their way through the obvious

sad!

Forum List

Back