Destroying evidence

So much for keeping ballots for 22 months. What is the possible excuse for violating federal law? Fraud and the detection of that fraud through ballot audit is the reason. This is an admission of guilt.

Didn't they do a complete recount? And found it matched the first count?
That recount was corrupt. It did not satisfy voters or the legislature. What do they have to hide? Those ballots should be kept for 22 months. All you are doing is making excuses for people who are destroying evidence.

It was a total recount. What evidence do you have that it was corrupt? Will all recounts that do not say Trump won be called corrupt?

You and I both know that you already know the answer to that question. I'd be willing to bet that you were giggling as you typed it...
Admitting the election was stolen is the ethical and honest thing to do. But the people that admit it would be dishonest and unethical. If that is what stopping you people we have already figured out you are both of those things. So go ahead and admit Trump was defrauded. China Joe will still be an illegitimate president but he is in power. The country's destruction is on schedule after being delayed for 4 years.
It is not a free country any more. This Biden Presidency decided to make America fear that nobody will be able to go on vacations for the high taxes thrown at Americans by a Congress that treats itself to escapes to tropic islands to have a good time at taxpayer expense, and they decided to beat up on Texas by way of inviting replacements from Mexico to take the place of American newborns by destroying the love for family and promoting the attitude that the selfish murdering of helpless human beings will result in total power for themselves at blitzkrieg speed. Damn fascists.
Listen to these frauds here..................LOLOL.They know themselves this was a GD scam. Their stoopid, but not that stupid.

And they elected a Vegetable with a BJ artist soon taking over.
LOL

Uh, no, the only way we could know that is if we were as crazy as you morons. Thank G-d, we're not.
You admit guilt every time you come to these threads. If it did not happen you would not show the obvious guilt that you do.
How true. Every time you say voter fraud they shit their pants.....lolol

All the participants are here on this one......And they elected a Vegetable.

So much for keeping ballots for 22 months. What is the possible excuse for violating federal law? Fraud and the detection of that fraud through ballot audit is the reason. This is an admission of guilt.

Creative Destruction Media? A 'whistleblower' ? :auiqs.jpg: Get the fuck out of here with this basement dwelling propaganda for Qult45 meatheads.
What does the site have to do with destroying ballots that are supposed to be held for 22 months? They are reporting it because it is an admission of guilt. It cannot be seen any other way.

It can. It can be seen as partisan butthurt and unverified horse shit. That's how I'll see it. You're free to try again.
It has been verified. There are ballots being shredded.

Nope. Try again.
Prove differently.

I don't need to prove it. The burden of proof is on the Orange cock sucking propagandist that started this thread. You need a verified source.

Thus far, you haven't been capable enough to fuck that pig. So I suppose the laughs are on you.

Try again?
What you considered verified means absolutely nothing to me. There was massive fraud and this is just one more admission of guilt.

Your stupid conspiracy theories mean nothing to me. I assume you're an adult, so knock it the fuck off, already. :dunno: You've shown no fraud. No admission of guilt. Just a bunch of made of nonsense. You consider yourself a patriot? Because patriots have better things to do than entertain bullshit conspiracy.

You must be the 'other' guy.

That recount was corrupt. It did not satisfy voters or the legislature. What do they have to hide? Those ballots should be kept for 22 months. All you are doing is making excuses for people who are destroying evidence.

It was a total recount. What evidence do you have that it was corrupt? Will all recounts that do not say Trump won be called corrupt?

You and I both know that you already know the answer to that question. I'd be willing to bet that you were giggling as you typed it...
Admitting the election was stolen is the ethical and honest thing to do. But the people that admit it would be dishonest and unethical. If that is what stopping you people we have already figured out you are both of those things. So go ahead and admit Trump was defrauded. China Joe will still be an illegitimate president but he is in power. The country's destruction is on schedule after being delayed for 4 years.
It is not a free country any more. This Biden Presidency decided to make America fear that nobody will be able to go on vacations for the high taxes thrown at Americans by a Congress that treats itself to escapes to tropic islands to have a good time at taxpayer expense, and they decided to beat up on Texas by way of inviting replacements from Mexico to take the place of American newborns by destroying the love for family and promoting the attitude that the selfish murdering of helpless human beings will result in total power for themselves at blitzkrieg speed. Damn fascists.
Listen to these frauds here..................LOLOL.They know themselves this was a GD scam. Their stoopid, but not that stupid.

LOL

Uh, no, the only way we could know that is if we were as crazy as you morons. Thank G-d, we're not.
You admit guilt every time you come to these threads. If it did not happen you would not show the obvious guilt that you do.

You admit you're an idiot every time you come to these threads. Gotta stick with your strengths, I suppose. :itsok:

LOL

You admit you're an idiot every time you come to these threads. Gotta stick with your strengths, I suppose. :itsok:
The main suspect on cue......BAWWWHAHA.......................What a pitiful fraud you pulled. Aren't even fucking good at it

You guys going to recycle the same old debunked crapola for the next 4 years or what?

They have to.

They don't realize that it makes their candidates campaign a lot more difficult. Because all a moderator or opponent has to ask is if they think Trump was cheated. If they say yes, they are clearly not among the sane population. If they say no, they piss off the blob supporters. And, like all things Trump, they are likely (it's not guaranteed) to have the knife put into their back by Trump himself.

Ask his three Supreme Court appointees.
Sorry Charlie. Your Dimmie Party pulled one too many fast ones in the last five years, with the leftist commie press shilling out lie after lie on the Donald that was skunked out before Nancy and her fellow dowager's pulled a series of fast ones that only criminals would laud, and your boughton press put a bullhorn to all that bull.

Yor party is banking on the American peoples' trust, but I think those days are over.

I think that since you all defaced and removed historic statues, they should be replaced by a statue of a DNC Precinct Chairwo.an stuffing the ballot box with illegal votes and other ways yall cheated to get Biden and numerous congresscritter elected so your Commie branch of the party could make more vote cheater laws. I really do not care for this criminal behavior at all. And no, it's not acceptable as you think it is while you contemplated your navel through all of it,but we got it on film and speaker.

You guys going to recycle the same old debunked crapola for the next 4 years or what?

They have to.

They don't realize that it makes their candidates campaign a lot more difficult. Because all a moderator or opponent has to ask is if they think Trump was cheated. If they say yes, they are clearly not among the sane population. If they say no, they piss off the blob supporters. And, like all things Trump, they are likely (it's not guaranteed) to have the knife put into their back by Trump himself.

Sorry Charlie. Your Dimmie Party pulled one too many fast ones in the last five years, with the leftist commie press shilling out lie after lie on the Donald that was skunked out before Nancy and her fellow dowager's pulled a series of fast ones that only criminals would laud, and your boughton press put a bullhorn to all that bull.

Yor party is banking on the American peoples' trust, but I think those days are over.

I think that since you all defaced and removed historic statues, they should be replaced by a statue of a DNC Precinct Chairwo.an stuffing the ballot box with illegal votes and other ways yall cheated to get Biden and numerous congresscritter elected so your Commie branch of the party could make more vote cheater laws. I really do not care for this criminal behavior at all. And no, it's not acceptable as you think it is while you contemplated your navel through all of it,but we got it on film and speaker.

As with all things, you're ignorant about Arizona politics not to mention Georgia Politics.

This is from the same people who created the laptop non-story.

Sorry Stepford...you're dumb as a box of hammers and it shows...constantly.

LOL

The main suspect on cue......BAWWWHAHA.......................What a pitiful fraud you pulled. Aren't even fucking good at it

No one's talking to you, stupid.

They have to.

As with all things, you're ignorant about Arizona politics not to mention Georgia Politics.

That site says you are.

They have to.

That site says you are.
Take it to court.

You can't.
You won't.

They have to.

That site says you are.
Take it to court.

You can't.
You won't.
It won't be admitted to any court. The government is corrupt. They want us to accept the fraud. Nope.

Only a handful of cyber-security experts and military personnel know exactly how they did it with algorithms in the Dominion machines....notice, the ones who warned us and provided hard evidence and witnesses have all been silenced ? Welcome to New China.
It'll get worse before it gets better.....
swayze.jpg

Last edited:
Only a handful of cyber-security experts and military personnel
know exactly how they did it with algorithms in the Dominion machines....notice, the ones who warned us and provided hard evidence and witnesses have all been silenced ? Welcome to New China.
There is no doubt threats and intimidation should have its own agency, enough of it is being done.

They have to.

That site says you are.
Take it to court.

You can't.
You won't.
It won't be admitted to any court. The government is corrupt. They want us to accept the fraud. Nope.
Every government in the country....every state, city, county, federal court is corrupt?

They have to.

That site says you are.
Take it to court.

You can't.
You won't.
Every government in the country....every state, city, county, federal court is corrupt?
Corrupt enough not to force into national prominence where it should have been. That takes a conspiracy and that is exactly what the massive fraud was.

They have to.

That site says you are.
Take it to court.

You can't.
You won't.
Corrupt enough not to force into national prominence where it should have been. That takes a conspiracy and that is exactly what the massive fraud was.
A great many recounts. No change in the outcomes
No arrests, charges, let alone convictions on any massive voter fraud.

Why no arrests? Is every law enforcement agency in the country "in on it" too?

They have to.

That site says you are.
Take it to court.

You can't.
You won't.

Because the lie is being covered up. They are not going to arrest conspirators. They are covering up.

They have to.

That site says you are.
Take it to court.

You can't.
You won't.

Because the lie is being covered up. They are not going to arrest conspirators. They are covering up.
So the police are in on it. Every cop. Every where
So the courts are in on it. Every court. Every where
The government is in on it. Every government. Every where.

Quite a list of people who all got together despite republicans and democrats hating one another.

And they all decided to target you.

Some people might say you're paranoid.

Let me guess...they would be in on it too. Right?

1615349365289.png

They have to.

That site says you are.
Take it to court.

You can't.
You won't.

Quite a list of people who all got together despite republicans and democrats hating one another.

View attachment 466047
You realize it is not like that. It does not take every cop and and all those others just complicit assholes. That is who did it.

You can count fake ballots 1000 times and get the same total.

They have to.

That site says you are.
Take it to court.

You can't.
You won't.

View attachment 466047
You realize it is not like that. It does not take every cop and and all those others just complicit assholes. That is who did it.

Well...if there is so much fraud...why aren't the "good cops" making arrests? They must be "in on it" too right?

Forum List

Back