Destroying evidence

So much for keeping ballots for 22 months. What is the possible excuse for violating federal law? Fraud and the detection of that fraud through ballot audit is the reason. This is an admission of guilt.

Creative Destruction Media? A 'whistleblower' ? :auiqs.jpg: Get the fuck out of here with this basement dwelling propaganda for Qult45 meatheads.
What does the site have to do with destroying ballots that are supposed to be held for 22 months? They are reporting it because it is an admission of guilt. It cannot be seen any other way.

It can. It can be seen as partisan butthurt and unverified horse shit. That's how I'll see it. You're free to try again.
It has been verified. There are ballots being shredded.

Nope. Try again.
Prove differently.

So much for keeping ballots for 22 months. What is the possible excuse for violating federal law? Fraud and the detection of that fraud through ballot audit is the reason. This is an admission of guilt.

Great, prove those are ballots.....

:popcorn:
Look at the pictures. You are capable of that, I hope. Not keeping the ballots is an admission of guilt.
LOLOL

Nothing in any of those pictures shows ballots. Who knows what that is? And this isn't the first time such rumors spread through the Internet thanks to mindless doofuses such as yourself who are willing and eager to spread fake news just because it comports with your nonsensical beliefs about a stolen election. It's actually legal and expected that some voting material can, and will, be shredded...

Your link is from Jan. 7th. Come back when you have something relevant.
So? I even pointed out this isn't the first time these kinds of rumors were spread. Just how nuts are you?

Meanwhile, you still have no proof even one single ballot was shredded. You can't tell from any of those photos what was shredded.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
There was massive fraud and shredding ballots is all the proof anyone should need. Why the rush? Obvious guilt.
Why am I still waiting for you to prove those are ballots from the 2020 election?
If they were not it would not be a story, you dumbass.
Not true at all. Why can't you stop lying? That shredded material can be anything. It could be voting material from the 2020 election not including ballots. It could even be ballots but from a 2018 election or earlier.

The truth, of which you're allergic, is you have no fucking clue what's in those boxes. Does that stop you from lying? No, of course not -- you're batshit insane. :cuckoo:
Why were the machines and ballots ever withheld from independent scrutiny? That is an admission of guilt by Democratic standards. Trump hid taxes, he is guilty. Withholding ballots = guilt.
Nothing was withheld, and if it was it would be the GOPQ doing the withholding to cover their cheating in the down ballot votes.

Look at the pictures. You are capable of that, I hope. Not keeping the ballots is an admission of guilt.
LOLOL

Nothing in any of those pictures shows ballots. Who knows what that is? And this isn't the first time such rumors spread through the Internet thanks to mindless doofuses such as yourself who are willing and eager to spread fake news just because it comports with your nonsensical beliefs about a stolen election. It's actually legal and expected that some voting material can, and will, be shredded...

Your link is from Jan. 7th. Come back when you have something relevant.
So? I even pointed out this isn't the first time these kinds of rumors were spread. Just how nuts are you?

Meanwhile, you still have no proof even one single ballot was shredded. You can't tell from any of those photos what was shredded.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
There was massive fraud and shredding ballots is all the proof anyone should need. Why the rush? Obvious guilt.
Why am I still waiting for you to prove those are ballots from the 2020 election?
If they were not it would not be a story, you dumbass.
Not true at all. Why can't you stop lying? That shredded material can be anything. It could be voting material from the 2020 election not including ballots. It could even be ballots but from a 2018 election or earlier.

The truth, of which you're allergic, is you have no fucking clue what's in those boxes. Does that stop you from lying? No, of course not -- you're batshit insane. :cuckoo:
Why were the machines and ballots ever withheld from independent scrutiny? That is an admission of guilt by Democratic standards. Trump hid taxes, he is guilty. Withholding ballots = guilt.
Why are you now diverting from your own thread?? Do you already feel as defeated as you appear?

Where's your proof those are 2020 election ballots.....?
I believe the source. Do you have a source saying they aren't? When you do come back.
LOL

I don't need a source that says they aren't. Nor does anyone have to be as gullible as you to accept your source, which doesn't even validate those are 2020 election ballots.

It's your claim -- it's your burden to prove. Obviously you can't otherwise you would have. That's why you're now diverting from your own thread or challenging others to prove you wrong because you can't prove yourself right.

And by the way, this is exactly why I laugh my ass off at you and your fellow Stealers when you claim the election was stolen. It's exactly like this. Unfounded claims that you wholeheartedly swallow with gusto and then idiotically claim is proof of a stolen election; when in fact, all you've proven is that you're an idiot.

Didn't they do a complete recount? And found it matched the first count?
That recount was corrupt. It did not satisfy voters or the legislature. What do they have to hide? Those ballots should be kept for 22 months. All you are doing is making excuses for people who are destroying evidence.

It was a total recount. What evidence do you have that it was corrupt? Will all recounts that do not say Trump won be called corrupt?
Eyewitnesses that said they were too far away to see or read ballots in the recounts. And what does that have to do with destroying the ballots if the thing is on the up and up? It tells me things were not and those ballots can prove fraud if audited. Guilt is written all over this and there is really no way to deny it. It has not been 22 months.
LIAR!
That's it? Go away troll.
Drop dead :asshole:

After the Republican's breaking of election laws in Pennsylvania and Arizona their handling of ballots in Georgia shouldn't come as any surprise.
Republicans broke no election laws and the point of this thread is to show the admission of guilt by destroying the ballots before the 22 months have gone by. Why, unless those ballots can prove fraud? What other reason could there be? There is no defense for the action.

Who are you trying to kid? The Republican legislature in PA illegally changed the election law and then tried to disenfranchise voters to make up for their own idiocy.
If the law was changed by the legislature it is legal. The deal the SOSs made or a new rule a judge pulled out of his ass were the things that were illegal.

Okay, so you're admitting the Trumpster's were full of crap when they said the legislature doesn't have the power to over-ride the state's constitution. Have it your way. But I don't see the case where either's ass is so entitled and it is obvious that what the Republican legislature pulled had far more reaching affect than that of the judge. In both cases justice would be served by punishing the law breakers and not the voters.

You act like no one ever gave Trump a chance to prove his unfounded allegations.

50+

Courts Blocked An Evidentiary Hearing
Yes I am. The evidence was never heard.
LIAR!
Prove it troll.
Already proven there was NO "evidence" to hear!
Some lying asshole's OPINION is NOT evidence.

Poor OP, failed to prove 2020 election ballots were shredded.

So much thread -- so much fail. :lmao:

32982509.jpg

Creative Destruction Media? A 'whistleblower' ? :auiqs.jpg: Get the fuck out of here with this basement dwelling propaganda for Qult45 meatheads.
What does the site have to do with destroying ballots that are supposed to be held for 22 months? They are reporting it because it is an admission of guilt. It cannot be seen any other way.

It can. It can be seen as partisan butthurt and unverified horse shit. That's how I'll see it. You're free to try again.

Nope. Try again.
Prove differently.

I don't need to prove it. The burden of proof is on the Orange cock sucking propagandist that started this thread. You need a verified source.

Thus far, you haven't been capable enough to fuck that pig. So I suppose the laughs are on you.

Try again?

That recount was corrupt. It did not satisfy voters or the legislature. What do they have to hide? Those ballots should be kept for 22 months. All you are doing is making excuses for people who are destroying evidence.

It was a total recount. What evidence do you have that it was corrupt? Will all recounts that do not say Trump won be called corrupt?

You and I both know that you already know the answer to that question. I'd be willing to bet that you were giggling as you typed it...
Admitting the election was stolen is the ethical and honest thing to do. But the people that admit it would be dishonest and unethical. If that is what stopping you people we have already figured out you are both of those things. So go ahead and admit Trump was defrauded. China Joe will still be an illegitimate president but he is in power. The country's destruction is on schedule after being delayed for 4 years.
It is not a free country any more. This Biden Presidency decided to make America fear that nobody will be able to go on vacations for the high taxes thrown at Americans by a Congress that treats itself to escapes to tropic islands to have a good time at taxpayer expense, and they decided to beat up on Texas by way of inviting replacements from Mexico to take the place of American newborns by destroying the love for family and promoting the attitude that the selfish murdering of helpless human beings will result in total power for themselves at blitzkrieg speed. Damn fascists.

Poor OP, failed to prove 2020 election ballots were shredded.

So much thread -- so much fail. :lmao:

32982509.jpg
Lair.

You and I both know that you already know the answer to that question. I'd be willing to bet that you were giggling as you typed it...
Admitting the election was stolen is the ethical and honest thing to do. But the people that admit it would be dishonest and unethical. If that is what stopping you people we have already figured out you are both of those things. So go ahead and admit Trump was defrauded. China Joe will still be an illegitimate president but he is in power. The country's destruction is on schedule after being delayed for 4 years.
It is not a free country any more. This Biden Presidency decided to make America fear that nobody will be able to go on vacations for the high taxes thrown at Americans by a Congress that treats itself to escapes to tropic islands to have a good time at taxpayer expense, and they decided to beat up on Texas by way of inviting replacements from Mexico to take the place of American newborns by destroying the love for family and promoting the attitude that the selfish murdering of helpless human beings will result in total power for themselves at blitzkrieg speed. Damn fascists.
Listen to these frauds here..................LOLOL.They know themselves this was a GD scam. Their stoopid, but not that stupid.

And they elected a Vegetable with a BJ artist soon taking over.

Nope. Try again.
Prove differently.

I don't need to prove it. The burden of proof is on the Orange cock sucking propagandist that started this thread. You need a verified source.

Thus far, you haven't been capable enough to fuck that pig. So I suppose the laughs are on you.

Try again?
What you considered verified means absolutely nothing to me. There was massive fraud and this is just one more admission of guilt.

You prove the Democrats aren't full of bull. Knew you couldn't.

Listen to these frauds here..................LOLOL.They know themselves this was a GD scam. Their stoopid, but not that stupid.

They think themselves clever for pulling a series of fast ones.

They think themselves clever for pulling a series of fast ones.
And so touchy touchy if you ask a simple question..lol

You guys going to recycle the same old debunked crapola for the next 4 years or what?

They have to.

They don't realize that it makes their candidates campaign a lot more difficult. Because all a moderator or opponent has to ask is if they think Trump was cheated. If they say yes, they are clearly not among the sane population. If they say no, they piss off the blob supporters. And, like all things Trump, they are likely (it's not guaranteed) to have the knife put into their back by Trump himself.

Ask his three Supreme Court appointees.

LOL

Uh, no, the only way we could know that is if we were as crazy as you morons. Thank G-d, we're not.

LOL

Uh, no, the only way we could know that is if we were as crazy as you morons. Thank G-d, we're not.
Your ilk are nothing but whining toddlers about every GD thing ,but ya can't fix shit.

LOL

You admit guilt every time you come to these threads. If it did not happen you would not show the obvious guilt that you do.

Forum List

Back