Destroying evidence

So much for keeping ballots for 22 months. What is the possible excuse for violating federal law? Fraud and the detection of that fraud through ballot audit is the reason. This is an admission of guilt.

Creative Destruction Media? A 'whistleblower' ? :auiqs.jpg: Get the fuck out of here with this basement dwelling propaganda for Qult45 meatheads.
What does the site have to do with destroying ballots that are supposed to be held for 22 months? They are reporting it because it is an admission of guilt. It cannot be seen any other way.

It can. It can be seen as partisan butthurt and unverified horse shit. That's how I'll see it. You're free to try again.

The worst thing about the Trumpbot denial campaign is that they will never ask themselves why America rejected him.

You guys going to recycle the same old debunked crapola for the next 4 years or what?
The shredding going on now has not been debunked you lying bag of shit.

Looks like about a 6 or 7 week cycle.

Yeah yeah the Georgia SoS is going to break federal law........and I Tommy Flanagen, will be appointed the Next President, for life, yeah.
Why are they destroying ballots before the 22 months are up? Especially in a contested election. Are you or can you answer that without admitting guilt? Nope.

So much for keeping ballots for 22 months. What is the possible excuse for violating federal law? Fraud and the detection of that fraud through ballot audit is the reason. This is an admission of guilt.

Didn't they do a complete recount? And found it matched the first count?
That recount was corrupt. It did not satisfy voters or the legislature. What do they have to hide? Those ballots should be kept for 22 months. All you are doing is making excuses for people who are destroying evidence.

It was a total recount. What evidence do you have that it was corrupt? Will all recounts that do not say Trump won be called corrupt?

None of the recounts verified the validity of the ballots by matching the count to the number of legal registered voters.

Creative Destruction Media? A 'whistleblower' ? :auiqs.jpg: Get the fuck out of here with this basement dwelling propaganda for Qult45 meatheads.
What does the site have to do with destroying ballots that are supposed to be held for 22 months? They are reporting it because it is an admission of guilt. It cannot be seen any other way.

It can. It can be seen as partisan butthurt and unverified horse shit. That's how I'll see it. You're free to try again.
It has been verified. There are ballots being shredded.

Great, prove those are ballots.....

:popcorn:
Look at the pictures. You are capable of that, I hope. Not keeping the ballots is an admission of guilt.
LOLOL

Nothing in any of those pictures shows ballots. Who knows what that is? And this isn't the first time such rumors spread through the Internet thanks to mindless doofuses such as yourself who are willing and eager to spread fake news just because it comports with your nonsensical beliefs about a stolen election. It's actually legal and expected that some voting material can, and will, be shredded...

After the Republican's breaking of election laws in Pennsylvania and Arizona their handling of ballots in Georgia shouldn't come as any surprise.

Look at the pictures. You are capable of that, I hope. Not keeping the ballots is an admission of guilt.
LOLOL

Nothing in any of those pictures shows ballots. Who knows what that is? And this isn't the first time such rumors spread through the Internet thanks to mindless doofuses such as yourself who are willing and eager to spread fake news just because it comports with your nonsensical beliefs about a stolen election. It's actually legal and expected that some voting material can, and will, be shredded...

Your link is from Jan. 7th. Come back when you have something relevant.

After the Republican's breaking of election laws in Pennsylvania and Arizona their handling of ballots in Georgia shouldn't come as any surprise.
Republicans broke no election laws and the point of this thread is to show the admission of guilt by destroying the ballots before the 22 months have gone by. Why, unless those ballots can prove fraud? What other reason could there be? There is no defense for the action.

LOLOL

So? I even pointed out this isn't the first time these kinds of rumors were spread. Just how nuts are you?

Meanwhile, you still have no proof even one single ballot was shredded. You can't tell from any of those photos what was shredded.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

LOLOL

So? I even pointed out this isn't the first time these kinds of rumors were spread. Just how nuts are you?

Meanwhile, you still have no proof even one single ballot was shredded. You can't tell from any of those photos what was shredded.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
There was massive fraud and shredding ballots is all the proof anyone should need. Why the rush? Obvious guilt.

One cannot destroy ‘evidence’ that doesn’t exist.
Stupid thing to say when they are doing just that. In fact, they are admitting guilt by doing it.
He says stupid stuff all the time.

LOLOL

There was massive fraud and shredding ballots is all the proof anyone should need. Why the rush? Obvious guilt.
Why am I still waiting for you to prove those are ballots from the 2020 election?

LOLOL

Why am I still waiting for you to prove those are ballots from the 2020 election?
If they were not it would not be a story, you dumbass.

Didn't they do a complete recount? And found it matched the first count?
What's the hard part to understand about 22 ,months?

Just more FAKE NEWS!
Don't you Trump NAZIS ever stop lying?

LOLOL

If they were not it would not be a story, you dumbass.
Not true at all. Why can't you stop lying? That shredded material can be anything. It could be voting material from the 2020 election not including ballots. It could even be ballots but from a 2018 election or earlier.

The truth, of which you're allergic, is you have no fucking clue what's in those boxes. Does that stop you from lying? No, of course not -- you're batshit insane. :cuckoo:

Just more FAKE NEWS!
Don't you Trump NAZIS ever stop lying?
No, never. If they're breathing, they're lying. Just like their cult leader.

Forum List

Back