Destroying Our Sovereignty: Democrats Block Senate Bill To Keep Unvetted Syrian Refugees Entering US

What bed wetting and pants crapping subject will be next to whip up the rubes? lets see, so far we have;Brown children coming across the boarder , then Ebola, then brown children with Ebola, jade Helm 15, Obama is coming for your guns

the-sky-is-falling.jpg

And the one worlders blather on.
quit sticking up for your ilk, fakey.
They also voted down Cruz legislation that stripped citizenship from people that left the country to join IS.
Spin that one.
The Constitution does not authorize such legislation. A citizen is a citizen.
Do you know what that bill did, Jake?
All this did was add on to EXISTING legislation to include non state combatant groups, basically. It was completely constitutional. It doesn't give the govt the right t strip citizenship from people unless they are combatants against us by the laws of war.

Democrats were not allowed to amend the bill, so they blocked it.

Hossfly, Trump does not have the cross over numbers from the Dems or the middle that he needs.

The GOP, if it wants to win, will fail with Trump.
------------------------------- to heck with the gop , the repub rinos and YOU moderates . No Trump or Cruz supporter cares one whit about the 'gop' Jake !!
If that is so, then Trump most likely will not be the GOP nominee.

But if Trump were to be president, the first group he would sell out would be you in the far reactionary right and libertarian wings. And he would make you like it.
-------------------------------------- trick is that YOU moderates wouldn't like it and that's good enough for me . Trump is NOT perfect but if his word is good then he does like Guns so yeah , that alone is pretty cool Jake !!

Show me where Congress has constitutional power to do that.
So you are saying congress doesn't have the authority to strip citizenship from Americans that join another nation in a time of war?

No, what he is saying is, "I have to make excuses for those paying me to post nonsensical, anti-American, bullshit!" "As long as they keep paying me, I don't care how many Americans are put at risk by my employers!"

But don't you know they care about us LEGAL citizens so much. You see how they put us down if we DON'T want their illegal immigrants shoved down our throats? this party needs to be hung as traitors

Forum List

Back