Destroying Your Party's Frontrunner For Personal Gain Only Helps Your Opposition

little-marco-1-1024x598.jpg

Last night's debate was a disgrace. It's clear that the only reason Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz were making personal attacks on Donald Trump was because they want to be president so bad, they are willing to compromise their principles.

Mitt Romney is another example. Mitt's feelings were hurt, so he was willing to sacrifice his decency to get even for the sour grapes he's still tasting from his own failed campaign. I get the feeling that any outsider would receive this treatment, but when it comes to debates, this is what can be expected in every case. Not just this one. They want everyone to think they're earnest when they attack Trump, but to be clear, if it was Cruz, he would be getting this treatment. If it was Rubio, he would be getting this treatment. If it was Ben Carson, he would be accused of sexual-assault, knifing classmates, being a psychopath. That's just the way these people play the game.

Here's the danger. When you go through this mess, it peels off votes. Small groups of people who have core principles are peeled off and will not vote for the Republican nominee even if it means giving a shitforbrains scumbag like Obama the White House. Democrat voters aren't so principled. They are on record stating very clearly that they'll vote for a rapist if he's a Democrat. They have no core principles other than winning.

The only thing positive that can come from this is that Republicans are using every bit of opposition research Hillary has early, rather than later, and when the general election starts, she won't have anything new. It will be old news. Still, the risk of alienating large swaths of potential voters is high. Many people have said that they would rather let Hillary win than vote for Trump, because the public trashing of his reputation has reached lows that I personally cannot remember ever happening before. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

It's clear that the establishment is in a panic. Ask Karl Rove about Trump and he turns into a red faced madman. Glenn Beck is just as bad. These people are really pissed that their hand-picked pushover isn't winning the hearts and minds of the public anymore.

Good.

We're tired of being told who to vote for and then losing our asses to dishonest and incompetent Democrats.
So if you want Amnesty, vote for the establishment guy _____________. And when Hillary brings up their flaws, and sweeps them in the election, you'll only have yourself to blame.
screenshot%202016-02-29%2011.09.48.png
Trump is a bully and it shows.
Poor little Marco.

He can't hack it with the big-boys.

Yeah, he's all done. But Cruz isn't. I really think he still has a chance. He did very well in the Debate. He really scored big when talking about Trump supporting the Clintons in past Elections. That's a killer. Trump really can't counter that. I think Cruz could begin rolling. But i guess we'll see. Stay tuned.
Not really
He just made accusations he couldn’t prove. Trump said it was a pack of lies and Ted said count to ten.

Cheap theatrics.

Well no, Trump is on record voting for the Clintons in past Elections. It is fact. And Hlllary Clinton will pound that fact home if she runs against him. Cruz did very well pointing that out.

little-marco-1-1024x598.jpg

Last night's debate was a disgrace. It's clear that the only reason Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz were making personal attacks on Donald Trump was because they want to be president so bad, they are willing to compromise their principles.

Mitt Romney is another example. Mitt's feelings were hurt, so he was willing to sacrifice his decency to get even for the sour grapes he's still tasting from his own failed campaign. I get the feeling that any outsider would receive this treatment, but when it comes to debates, this is what can be expected in every case. Not just this one. They want everyone to think they're earnest when they attack Trump, but to be clear, if it was Cruz, he would be getting this treatment. If it was Rubio, he would be getting this treatment. If it was Ben Carson, he would be accused of sexual-assault, knifing classmates, being a psychopath. That's just the way these people play the game.

Here's the danger. When you go through this mess, it peels off votes. Small groups of people who have core principles are peeled off and will not vote for the Republican nominee even if it means giving a shitforbrains scumbag like Obama the White House. Democrat voters aren't so principled. They are on record stating very clearly that they'll vote for a rapist if he's a Democrat. They have no core principles other than winning.

The only thing positive that can come from this is that Republicans are using every bit of opposition research Hillary has early, rather than later, and when the general election starts, she won't have anything new. It will be old news. Still, the risk of alienating large swaths of potential voters is high. Many people have said that they would rather let Hillary win than vote for Trump, because the public trashing of his reputation has reached lows that I personally cannot remember ever happening before. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

It's clear that the establishment is in a panic. Ask Karl Rove about Trump and he turns into a red faced madman. Glenn Beck is just as bad. These people are really pissed that their hand-picked pushover isn't winning the hearts and minds of the public anymore.

Good.

We're tired of being told who to vote for and then losing our asses to dishonest and incompetent Democrats.
So if you want Amnesty, vote for the establishment guy _____________. And when Hillary brings up their flaws, and sweeps them in the election, you'll only have yourself to blame.
screenshot%202016-02-29%2011.09.48.png
Poor little Marco.

Yeah, he's all done. But Cruz isn't. I really think he still has a chance. He did very well in the Debate. He really scored big when talking about Trump supporting the Clintons in past Elections. That's a killer. Trump really can't counter that. I think Cruz could begin rolling. But i guess we'll see. Stay tuned.
Not really
He just made accusations he couldn’t prove. Trump said it was a pack of lies and Ted said count to ten.

Cheap theatrics.

Well no, Trump is on record voting for the Clintons in past Elections. It is fact. And Hlllary Clinton will pound that fact home if she runs against him. Cruz did very well pointing that out.

Oh, you saw his secret ballot?

Did you see Obama's original birth certificate too?

All in all, Cruz won the Debate. He helped himself significantly. His criticizing Trump for supporting the Clintons in past Elections, really scored big. He talked about imagining the ads Hillary Clinton will be running if going against Trump. The ads will pound it home that even Trump supported her and her husband in Elections. That'll be a killer. So i think Cruz still has a shot. He might be the man in the end.

Yeah. He was great with that ball of spittle on his lip. Awesome.

You're very dumb. I seriously doubt you're actually eligible to vote.

You are supporting Trump.

Poor little Marco.

Not really

Cheap theatrics.

It's public knowledge. He has endorsed the Clintons in the past. If Cruz continues to pound that home, he will gain on Trump.

All in all, Cruz won the Debate. He helped himself significantly. His criticizing Trump for supporting the Clintons in past Elections, really scored big. He talked about imagining the ads Hillary Clinton will be running if going against Trump. The ads will pound it home that even Trump supported her and her husband in Elections. That'll be a killer. So i think Cruz still has a shot. He might be the man in the end.

I'd be pretty shocked to find that you're even eligible to vote. I doubt you'll be voting in the coming Election. You won't be a factor.

-- Here’s a sampling of how conservative media outlets are covering the debate:

• National Review: “GOP Implosion Accelerates in Motor City Wreck.”
  • FoxNews.com, “GOP breaks down in Motor City”: “Much of the fight on the Republican side is centered on who can beat Clinton,” Chris Stirewalt, the digital politics editor, writes. “The growing fear among GOP voters is that the answer might be: ‘None of them.’”
  • Christian Broadcasting Network, “All That Was Missing Was Jerry Springer”: “The Grand Old Party didn’t look grand at all. Instead, they looked gross,” writes CBN political correspondent David Brody. “Reince Priebus is faced with a crucial decision now: does he go with Tylenol or Excedrin? Which medication will take away this big fat headache?”
-- The level of discourse slipped to a vulgar new low with Trump’s braggadocio about being well endowed. “I guarantee you there’s no problem,” he said in a quote for the ages.
One of the most talked about quotes in the debate. Must really piss you off.
Why would it piss me off?

I find great enjoyment in the GOP candidates pulling out tape measures to talk dick size instead of policies they don't have.
Hyperbole aside, Rubio brought it up. Trump was just setting the record straight. If you want to see a factcheck, knock yourself out.

What did factcheck say about Trumps penis size?

Did Trump get four Pinocchio's because he is hung like a hamster?
No.......but I do sense penis envy coming from your direction.

What do I have to envy about Trump?

ken-doll.jpg

I'd be pretty shocked to find that you're even eligible to vote. I doubt you'll be voting in the coming Election. You won't be a factor.

Wow. You are really making an impression here.

Poor little Marco.

Not really

Cheap theatrics.

It's public knowledge. He has endorsed the Clintons in the past. If Cruz continues to pound that home, he will gain on Trump.
Endorsed, or gave cash to?

I think you're jumping to conclusions.

I never heard him say who he voted for, and you claimed he did. He said he donates to everyone. Does that mean he votes for everyone also?

With me Rubio hurt himself with his conduct over the last 2 debates. Until last night I thought I could vote for whoever won the nomination but Trump's lack of self-control and allowing himself to get roped into Rubio's barbs surely has me seriously questioning his ability to be commander-in-chief.

One of the most talked about quotes in the debate. Must really piss you off.
Why would it piss me off?

I find great enjoyment in the GOP candidates pulling out tape measures to talk dick size instead of policies they don't have.
Hyperbole aside, Rubio brought it up. Trump was just setting the record straight. If you want to see a factcheck, knock yourself out.

What did factcheck say about Trumps penis size?

Did Trump get four Pinocchio's because he is hung like a hamster?
No.......but I do sense penis envy coming from your direction.

What do I have to envy about Trump?

ken-doll.jpg
Is that you?

Sure as shit isn't Trump.

With me Rubio hurt himself with his conduct over the last 2 debates. Until last night I thought I could vote for whoever won the nomination but Trump's lack of self-control and allowing himself to get roped into Rubio's barbs surely has me seriously questioning his ability to be commander-in-chief.
So it's Trump's fault he has to fight off attacks from schmucks????

Proverbs 12:16
International Standard Version
The anger of a fool becomes readily apparent, but the prudent person overlooks an insult.

Trump played the role of a total idiot last night.

I constantly see people jumping to conclusions with Trump.

He said he would go after terrorists families. This is assumed to be he will kill them. All I heard him say was questioning and possible incarceration. Mealy mouthed suck asses are going into a tizzy claiming he's going to assassinated terrorist family members (who knew about terrorist plots).Some are even wringing their hands over terrorists who are out of uniform. We can't kill them unless they tell us they're a member of ISIS, one idiot claimed.

If you want to encourage terrorists, tell them they are safe as long as they hide their intentions.

The anger of a fool becomes readily apparent, but the prudent person overlooks an insult.

Hate to tell you this, but Trump enjoyed last night. You cocksuckers criticize him because he fought back, but I think even if he gave all of his attackers a big hug, you'd find fault in that. It doesn't matter what he does, he's automatically wrong.

Hate to tell you this, but Trump enjoyed last night. You cocksuckers criticize him because he fought back, but I think even if he gave all of his attackers a big hug, you'd find fault in that. It doesn't matter what he does, he's automatically wrong.

Well if getting joy out of acting like a 6th grader is what you consider qualification for the presidency then Trump is certainly your man.

Well if getting joy out of acting like a 6th grader is what you consider qualification for the presidency then Trump is certainly your man.
I think standing up to bullies instead of going around trying not to offend them is what most of us are fed up about from our candidates and have been waiting for. We want someone who can give as well as take and keep driving forward. Democrats have been calling Republicans every name in the book. Tax cheats. Racists. A war on women. Stupid. Greedy. Murderers.

What is their response?

We must be nice to those who attack us. That's Jeb Bush and the GOP ESTABLISHMENT.

If we wanted another pussy, Jeb Bush would be winning.

Quit telling us how we must defend ourselves from the dirty rotten scoundrels in the Demogogury Party.

Trump's the man. He's dismissing the petty haters and movin on. I urge people to check out his great speech he gave in Maine yesterday. It's probably on YouTube now. The career politicians have run this country into the ground.

He really got into Romney's 'Free Trade' tirade. We're running so many massive trade deficits and businesses are fleeing the country. The career politicians like Romney have completely screwed the country. I am now convinced it is Trump's time. He has my support.
you do realize that Mr Trump is no different, and outsourced his merchandise to be made in China and Mexico...

And Mr. Trump also stated the USA worker can not compete on the world stage of manufacturing because our wages are too high...suggesting they need lowering or removing the minimum wage....

And that once we deport all illegals, it's fine with him to rebring them back in on legal visas to work here...

AND in his country club in Florida he brought from foreign countries and hired 200 or so on HB1 visas, while hiring only 17 American workers....having his workforce enslaved to him, because those hb1 visa workers can NOT seek work elsewhere or threaten to walk off the job without being deported....

please don't let yourself be snowed.....by a con man....and let yourself hear only the parts you want to hear, of what he's actually been saying and doing.

He flailed and faltered when he was asked about his making shit in China and Mexico. For a guy who makes deals....great deals.....fantastic deals....he sure hasn't been able to make a deal with American textile manufacturers.

And....let's clear something up. China IS NO LONGER DEVALUING ITS CURRENCY.

That line is now a lie.

Our massive Trade Deficits and more & more businesses fleeing our country, is truly embarrassing. The career politicians have decimated decent-paying American jobs. Trump is Spot On for pointing that out. Career hack politicians are killing us, especially on trade.

Of course you know Herr Trumpf is a big fan of outsourcing, right?

For years I've been predicting the downfall of the formerly Grand Old Party.

Now that it's finally happening thanks to a sociopathic megalomaniac with a teeny wee wee I'm truly nothing but fucking giddy!

Don't celebrate too early. Don't forget your Party is running a corrupt criminal for President. Your Party could actually be the one in trouble.

Sez the guy who's party can't come up with a candidate able to cross the 0% threshold.

Your candidate is as incompetent and corrupt as they come. She's very fortunate she hasn't been arrested yet. Petraeus sure didn't get the same treatment. So i wouldn't be too quick to boast and celebrate 'the end of the Republican Party.' I would say that's a very premature celebration.

Blah blah Patreaus!!

Patreaus did WORSE THINGS. Idiot.

Way worse and did them as the director of the CIA.

Forum List

Back