🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Details of Auschwitz given by guard on trial

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Former Auschwitz guard describes camp in chilling detail - AOL.com

So..I guess he is a liar because the holocaust deniers say it never happened.

Though he was more regularly assigned to the camp's Auschwitz I section, he said he guarded the Birkenau camp three times, including one busy 24-hour shift. The main gas chambers were located at Birkenau.

"The capacity of the gas chambers and the capacity of the crematoria were quite limited. Someone said that 5,000 people were processed in 24 hours but I didn't verify this. I didn't know," he said. "For the sake of order we waited until train 1 was entirely processed and finished."

Auschwitz survivors describe their arrival as chaotic, with Nazi guards yelling orders, dogs barking and families being ripped apart.

But Groening, 93, maintained the opposite, saying "it was very orderly and not as strenuous" on the ramp at Birkenau.

Former Auschwitz guard describes camp in chilling detail - AOL.com

So..I guess he is a liar because the holocaust deniers say it never happened.

Though he was more regularly assigned to the camp's Auschwitz I section, he said he guarded the Birkenau camp three times, including one busy 24-hour shift. The main gas chambers were located at Birkenau.

"The capacity of the gas chambers and the capacity of the crematoria were quite limited. Someone said that 5,000 people were processed in 24 hours but I didn't verify this. I didn't know," he said. "For the sake of order we waited until train 1 was entirely processed and finished."

Auschwitz survivors describe their arrival as chaotic, with Nazi guards yelling orders, dogs barking and families being ripped apart.

But Groening, 93, maintained the opposite, saying "it was very orderly and not as strenuous" on the ramp at Birkenau.

Yeah ... evidently a 10 year old, Eva Kor (now 81) remembers a chaotic scene as she and her sister were ripped from their family (which was then hustled to the gas chambers, the existence of which some here deny). I guess the experience was a bit different for the Nazi than it was for those 10 year old twins who became guinea pigs for Mengele's experiments.

The former camp guard never stated that he personally saw any gas chambers or anyone being gassed.

He was just repeating what he had been told by other people. ..... :cool:

In the previous thread on this, I wrote that he should be stood up against a wall and shot.

A lot.

Starting with his knees.

And no, I don't care that he's 93yo.

None of his victims are.

The former camp guard never stated that he personally saw any gas chambers or anyone being gassed.

And ...?

Are you saying if he didn't flip the switch, he should get a pass?

Well see what did he admit? I have read many articles on this, of course he seen crematoriums , most of the camps had them, fire pits yes, that is what you do with the poor bodies, but mass orderly gassings, still no proof of that. This is not to say many Jews did not die and it was horrible. Now I get mixed up did he come to confess of his own accord due to holocaust deniers, so we have to believe now due to his testimony. Ok. I heard he is also looking at what 3 years. Man those Zionist are hard up. When do they pay for war crimes?????
In this video he never says a word about seeing gas chambers.

He was released by the Allies after WWII with no charges filed against him.

Because he was just a soldier obeying orders and never committed any war crimes.

Now 70 years later the zionist jews have figured out that the Holocaust myth is slowly loosing ground with the public.

So they decided to stage this media PR stunt.

In hopes of keeping the western "guilt" money flowing into the zionist coffers. ...... :cool:

Because he was just a soldier obeying orders and never committed any war crimes.

Now 70 years later the zionist jews have figured out that the Holocaust myth is slowly loosing ground with the public.

In hopes of keeping the western "guilt" money flowing into the zionist coffers. ...... :cool:

You are right, this shows how low and dirty some of the Zionist are. They are scum (the ones behind this show)

What do you suppose he meant by "processed" in the context of his statement? Does this sound like the testimony of one who knew nothing of the Nazi gas chambers:

What do you suppose he meant by "processed" in the context of his statement? Does this sound like the testimony of one who knew nothing of the Nazi gas chambers:
While you quibble over the word "process".

He also stated: "someone said"...."but I didn't verify this".....I don't know".

Not much there to back up the fabled gas chambers myth. ....... :cool:

To some, "processed" means "following orders", an excuse that always works for the apologists.

Once more for the terminally dense Sunni Boy. Groening said he "didn't verify" the number of Jews "processed" in I hour.
He separately stated that "The capacity of the gas chambers and the capacity of the crematoria were quite limited," not that he heard about them second hand as you falsely claim.
That doesn't like a statement from one who was not personally aware of the existence of the gas chambers and their purpose and I believe you knew that when you chopped and misrepresented his words.

Last edited:

And ...?
Are you saying if he didn't flip the switch, he should get a pass?

No, he's saying the gas chambers did not exist, that no Jews were EXTERMINATED, and that they all received free family vacations to those death camps, courtesy of his Nazi forebears.

Last edited:
Stand strong sir. One day the righteous will destroy the scum dragging old war veterans from old folks homes and forcing to stand trial over simple things that happen in war. I look forward to the day we can execute the bastards that nuked Japan and bombed Dresden.

You are right, this shows how low and dirty some of the Zionist are. They are scum (the ones behind this show)

:lmao:Hopefully everyone enjoys as much as I do the irony of some Nazi SlimeBitch whining about Zionist "scum."
Does anyone doubt to whom she is referring?
Anyone?

Last edited:

Once more for the terminally dense Sunni Boy. Groening said he "didn't verify" the number of Jews "processed" in I hour.
He separately stated that "The capacity of the gas chambers and the capacity of the crematoria were quite limited."
That doesn't like a statement from one who was not personally aware of the existence of the gas chambers and their purpose and I believe you knew that when you chopped and misrepresented his words.

That's another favorite lie - 'I was just an underling and didn't know what was happening'.

All I know is...after seeing the expected by a few....there are some truly evil, soulless individuals here at usmb.

Just 2 posts away someone named "Orion" complains bitterly about the Nazi's trial while looking "forward to the day we can execute the bastards that nuked Japan and bombed Dresden." Yeah ... he really said that.

Forum List

Back