🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Details of Auschwitz given by guard on trial

What do you suppose he meant by "processed" in the context of his statement? Does this sound like the testimony of one who knew nothing of the Nazi gas chambers:
"The capacity of the gas chambers and the capacity of the crematoria were quite limited. Someone said that 5,000 people were processed in 24 hours but I didn't verify this. I didn't know," he said. "For the sake of order we waited until train 1 was entirely processed and finished."
While you quibble over the word "process".

He also stated: "someone said"...."but I didn't verify this".....I don't know".

Not much there to back up the fabled gas chambers myth. ....... :cool:
Why do you have to lie all the time? Do you really not realize how stupidly ignorant and dishonest you are?

If it is ignorance that he is exhibiting in this exchange, then no he's not lying. On the other hand if he is lying then no, it's not ignorance. Then again it could be a bit of both. :biggrin:

I don't know why he thinks the Holocaust is so unbelievable, when so many people would find it so easy to kill someone like him.....and a lot more like him.

Oh, he doesn't find it unbelievable ... he finds it inconvenient.
I find him unbelievable. He isn't a Muslim. It's just a cover he uses to justify his stupidity.

What do you suppose he meant by "processed" in the context of his statement? Does this sound like the testimony of one who knew nothing of the Nazi gas chambers:
"The capacity of the gas chambers and the capacity of the crematoria were quite limited. Someone said that 5,000 people were processed in 24 hours but I didn't verify this. I didn't know," he said. "For the sake of order we waited until train 1 was entirely processed and finished."

Once more for the terminally dense Sunni Boy. Groening said he "didn't verify" the number of Jews "processed" in I hour.
He separately stated that "The capacity of the gas chambers and the capacity of the crematoria were quite limited," not that he heard about them second hand as you falsely claim.
That doesn't like a statement from one who was not personally aware of the existence of the gas chambers and their purpose and I believe you knew that when you chopped and misrepresented his words.

Probably reading from a script and spent days summarizing it...

And as usual you pull that "fact" from your prodigious buttocks.

Processed does not mean gassed...

In the context of his testimony that's EXACTLY what it means.

He was an accountant, processed does not mean gassed. When I went into basic we were processed, and I sure as the shit didn't get gassed, although I did have to go in the gas chamber during basic, but I came out alive, and well we did have gas masks.

Snip:

A former SS sergeant described in chilling detail Wednesday how cattle cars full of Jews were brought to the Auschwitz death camp, the people stripped of their belongings and then most led directly into gas chambers.

a period between May and July 1944 when around 425,000 Jews from Hungary were brought to the Auschwitz-Birkenau complex in Nazi-occupied Poland and most immediately gassed to death.

"The process was the same as Auschwitz I. The only difference was that there were no trucks," he said during the second day of his trial. "They all walked - some in one direction some, in another direction ... to where the crematoria and gas chambers were."

Groening said as his trial opened Tuesday that he considers himself "morally guilty," but it was up to the court to decide if he was legally guilty.

Groening guarded prisoners' baggage on the ramps, but his main task was to collect and tally money stolen from the new arrivals and then send it to Berlin - a job for which the German press has dubbed him the "Accountant of Auschwitz."
While he previously testified he was "horrified" by individual atrocities he witnessed, he suggested Wednesday his daily thoughts were more pedestrian, like when the guards heard a train loaded with Hungarian Jews would be arriving.

"If this is Hungary, they have bacon on board," he remembered thinking.

Recently a loan officer had to "process" my paperwork before I could continue on a real estate transaction.

So in reality the German soldier was just "processing" the newly arrived inmate's belongings.

But of course the radical Juden here want to make the word sound sinister.

In order to further their gas chamber fantasy. ..... :cool:

Was your loan officer using the term in the context of the Holocaust, the capacity of the gas chambers and the crematoria and the "processing" of 1 train load at a time?

And for those who piff poff it all off as exaggeration? May you all go straight to hell after you are dead, and you suffer for eternity what those people suffered.
So shall it be written...so hopefully it shall be done.

*spit*

Once more for the terminally dense Sunni Boy. Groening said he "didn't verify" the number of Jews "processed" in I hour.
He separately stated that "The capacity of the gas chambers and the capacity of the crematoria were quite limited," not that he heard about them second hand as you falsely claim.
That doesn't like a statement from one who was not personally aware of the existence of the gas chambers and their purpose and I believe you knew that when you chopped and misrepresented his words.

Probably reading from a script and spent days summarizing it...

And as usual you pull that "fact" from your prodigious buttocks.

Processed does not mean gassed...

In the context of his testimony that's EXACTLY what it means.

He was an accountant, processed does not mean gassed. When I went into basic we were processed, and I sure as the shit didn't get gassed, although I did have to go in the gas chamber during basic, but I came our alive.

He was an SS officer talking about his days as an SS Nazi guard, "processing" 1 train load at a time and the capacity of the gas chambers and crematoria to handle the load.

Last edited:
The best thing is that within the next 20 years or so.

All of the work camp inmates and guards will be deceased.

And the next generation won't give a hoot about the juden and their Holohoax fantasy.

Maybe then the real truth will come out about this zionist Ponzi scheme. ..... :cool:

Recently a loan officer had to "process" my paperwork before I could continue on a real estate transaction.

So in reality the German soldier was just "processing" the newly arrived inmate's belongings.

But of course the radical Juden here want to make the word sound sinister.

In order to further their gas chamber fantasy. ..... :cool:
What the FUCK happened to you to make you so awful?

And for those who piff poff it all off as exaggeration? May you all go straight to hell after you are dead, and you suffer for eternity what those people suffered.

*spit*

If it makes you feel any better, their lives are already a vicious hell of their own making.
:beer:

Oh and to think they were fighting the Russians, British, French and the Americans at the same time. Those Germans were good. Too bad Spielberg forgot and had showers in his gas chambers.

And the next generation won't give a hoot about the juden and their Holohoax fantasy.
Maybe then the real truth will come out about this zionist Ponzi scheme. ..... :cool:

Note that Sunni Boy needs all the witnesses to die before his "truth" can come out.
:lmao:

*spit*

Hey the way Israel was celebrating today they should of been thanking Hitler and Germany. What they have done to the Germans when they themselves killed so many in Russia and what they are doing now in Palestine, they should rot in hell. All the ones behind this exaggerated money making enterprise trying to get sympathy, using it as a reason to protect itself and bomb whoever they choose, they should rot in hell. I prefer not to live in a fantasy world.

You aren't a Muslim, you've never looked at the Koran, never seen the inside of a mosque.

*spit*

Hey the way Israel was celebrating today they should of been thanking Hitler and Germany. What they have done to the Germans when they themselves killed so many in Russia and what they are doing now in Palestine, they should rot in hell. All the ones behind this exaggerated money making enterprise trying to get sympathy, using it as a reason to protect itself and bomb whoever they choose, they should rot in hell. I prefer not to live in a fantasy world.
Yer insane. Batshit crazy. On iggie you go.

What the FUCK happened to you to make you so awful?
I fail to understand why so many people get rude towards others if they deny certain aspects of the official holocaust story?

When someone states they believe in the so called holocaust. You don't see me calling them names. If they want to accept fantasy as fact, That's their problem......not mine. ...... :cool:

Forum List

Back