🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Details of Auschwitz given by guard on trial

The average German citizen could care less about the jews before and after Hitler came to power.

The jewish bankers had stabbed Germany in the back during WWI and caused the loss of the war and collapse of the economy.

So for this German soldier to be a guard at the camp was most likely an honor. ...... :cool:

While stationed in Katterbach, Germany I visited the Buchenwald Concentration Camp.
Birds don't even fly over the camp today ... You feel the place when you get there.

There was a crematorium ... But not a gas chamber.
Most of the Jews that died there were simply worked to death (Vernichtung durch Arbeit).
They also conducted all kinds of experiments on the prisoners ... Vaccines, testing of white phosphorous bombs, various poisonings ... among others.

I was wondering why the Germans had decided to keep the camp there ... So I asked.
The German who answered indicated that most of the camp had been demolished ... But in hindsight some of it had been rebuilt.
He then explained that the memorials and remaining camp were still there ... And would be forever ... So the German people would never forget what they had knowingly allowed to happen.

There is a monument inside the camp that is kept at skin temperature through every season of the year.

The average German citizen could care less about the jews before and after Hitler came to power.

The jewish bankers had stabbed Germany in the back during WWI and caused the loss of the war and collapse of the economy.

So for this German soldier to be a guard at the camp was most likely an honor. ...... :cool:
The Jewish bankers? That's what the Nazis said. You really are a very stupid little man.

The Jewish bankers? That's what the Nazis said. You really are a very stupid little man.

he repeated that which is said in the mosques. I read Nazi propaganda as a child----the stuff was scattered here and there in sleazy little pamphlets because
the semi/rural-suburban town had been a Nazi enclave for a very long time----
When I was a kid circa 1960 it still was-----it was so Nazi that there were pockets
of resistence to "civil rights" and---when I was really little McCarthy was a hero. I found the Nazi literature so idiotic that I thought no one would believe it------then circa 1970 I came into contact with lots of muslims ----mostly young
doctors in the USA for their "internships" They not only believed it----they could quote it chapter and verse. --------later I will tell what I heard in a mosque
(probably devoted to the needs of south east Asian muslims in the USA )
If you want a review on the writings of Goebbels et al-----find a muslim
who was either educated in the a muslim country or who attends mosques.
Such people still chant their lessons from mein kampf and the stuff which now
appears on "stormfront" It's not new for muslims to memorize and
mumble------

he repeated that which is said in the mosques. I read Nazi propaganda as a child----the stuff was scattered here and there in sleazy little pamphlets because
When I was a kid circa 1960 it still was-----it was so Nazi that there were pockets
of resistence to "civil rights" and---when I was really little McCarthy was a hero. I found the Nazi literature so idiotic that I thought no one would believe it------then circa 1970 I came into contact with lots of muslims ----mostly young
doctors in the USA for their "internships" They not only believed it----they could quote it chapter and verse. --------later I will tell what I heard in a mosque
mumble------
Many Muslims are stupid on purpose.

It is always good to see the perpetrators made accountable for their crimes, but it seems to be picking at the bottom of the barrel.

But so many Nazi war criminals have escaped or been allowed to continue living without repercussions.

The whitewash story of the post ww2 world was that all the war criminals were tried and convicted, and that the German and Japanese people's had their sins absolved or their hands wiped clean.

But it can't be further from the truth. Nazi Germany had no 'innoscent bystanders', as Germans who did not resist were somewhat complacent in the holocaust.

Think about it. All Germans paid for the Nazi regime, every school, every hospital, every business was under the direct control of the Nazi party. There was no way to not be directly or indirectly responsible.

Additionally, most Germans did nothing as their fellow Germans were sent to concentration camps; or in the early 1930s when non Jews were able to take Jewish property - which after the war was never returned to the Jewish owners.

The suffering is over for the victims, and they can never come back as their lives are over. No one can hurt them anymore. What can be done most is to remember the victims, and stop another genocide from happening again.

Just google the Germans after WWII and see what happened to them. He was a man doing an assigned duty, they say even Jews worked as well. What did you want this young man to do , go awol? He also said he did not harm anyone.
Is everyone who fights in a war a war criminal? If so we had best lock a lot of our vets up.
Find a US concentration camp akin to a Nazi one, your whole argument is silly.

Yes, some Jews were brutal to other Jews in the concentration camps. Given the perverse mentality of the Nazi it is not surprising they set up a unit of forcibly constripted Jews to receive better treatment if they informed on or hurt other Jews in the camps. Those people were punished too, when they could be.

He did harm, as he was a guard in the concentration camp and helped the camp function. He could have asked for a transfer, he could have resigned, there were plenty of ways out.

Some people claim 'there were no ways to stand up to the Nazis', google the plots against Hitler, the White Rose movement, and the acts of resistance against Nazism by Germans.

For one thing I do not believe the Zionist version of the "holocaust" and I find no fault in this man, no more than the men who killed in Iraq, so there you go. Everyone in WWII did harm.

PM Bibi, when he stands trial for his war crimes, let me know.
There is no "Zionist version".

It is always good to see the perpetrators made accountable for their crimes, but it seems to be picking at the bottom of the barrel.

But so many Nazi war criminals have escaped or been allowed to continue living without repercussions.

The whitewash story of the post ww2 world was that all the war criminals were tried and convicted, and that the German and Japanese people's had their sins absolved or their hands wiped clean.

But it can't be further from the truth. Nazi Germany had no 'innoscent bystanders', as Germans who did not resist were somewhat complacent in the holocaust.

Think about it. All Germans paid for the Nazi regime, every school, every hospital, every business was under the direct control of the Nazi party. There was no way to not be directly or indirectly responsible.

Additionally, most Germans did nothing as their fellow Germans were sent to concentration camps; or in the early 1930s when non Jews were able to take Jewish property - which after the war was never returned to the Jewish owners.

The suffering is over for the victims, and they can never come back as their lives are over. No one can hurt them anymore. What can be done most is to remember the victims, and stop another genocide from happening again.

Just google the Germans after WWII and see what happened to them. He was a man doing an assigned duty, they say even Jews worked as well. What did you want this young man to do , go awol? He also said he did not harm anyone.
Is everyone who fights in a war a war criminal? If so we had best lock a lot of our vets up.
Don't say "our vets" when you refer to Americans, you aren't part of us.

Find a US concentration camp akin to a Nazi one, your whole argument is silly.

Yes, some Jews were brutal to other Jews in the concentration camps. Given the perverse mentality of the Nazi it is not surprising they set up a unit of forcibly constripted Jews to receive better treatment if they informed on or hurt other Jews in the camps. Those people were punished too, when they could be.

He did harm, as he was a guard in the concentration camp and helped the camp function. He could have asked for a transfer, he could have resigned, there were plenty of ways out.

Some people claim 'there were no ways to stand up to the Nazis', google the plots against Hitler, the White Rose movement, and the acts of resistance against Nazism by Germans.

For one thing I do not believe the Zionist version of the "holocaust" and I find no fault in this man, no more than the men who killed in Iraq, so there you go. Everyone in WWII did harm.

PM Bibi, when he stands trial for his war crimes, let me know.
There is no "Zionist version".

Really it was a Zionist movement.

I'm an American more than you, your a Zionist lover , move to Israel. I put America before Israel. Yes they are American vets who come home dead or with missing limbs.

also this man is no more guilty than anyone else who fights in a war led by war mongers. the Zionist are so low life to bring this man to trial as a war criminal when they are themselves. That is how sick they are.

Last edited:

While stationed in Katterbach, Germany I visited the Buchenwald Concentration Camp.
Birds don't even fly over the camp today ... You feel the place when you get there.

Most of the Jews that died there were simply worked to death (Vernichtung durch Arbeit).
They also conducted all kinds of experiments on the prisoners ... Vaccines, testing of white phosphorous bombs, various poisonings ... among others.

I was wondering why the Germans had decided to keep the camp there ... So I asked.
The German who answered indicated that most of the camp had been demolished ... But in hindsight some of it had been rebuilt.
He then explained that the memorials and remaining camp were still there ... And would be forever ... So the German people would never forget what they had knowingly allowed to happen.

There is a monument inside the camp that is kept at skin temperature through every season of the year.

In the previous thread on this, I wrote that he should be stood up against a wall and shot.
A lot.
Starting with his knees.
And no, I don't care that he's 93yo.
None of his victims are.
So I take it that you do not believe in the legal concept of "innocent until proven guilty"? ...... :cool:

mumble------

The Nazi holocaust was not very efficient since there are so many holocaust survivors. Its the holohoax, used as a weapon. (This in no way says that many jews died while in German captivity)

mumble------
Many Muslims are stupid on purpose.

Interesting insight. Lim. That was my impression when I visited a mosque. It was way back --a bit before 1970. The "audience" consisted of professional types that had immigrated to the USA for 'opportunity' ----and their sons ---it was on a "GOOD FRIDAY"---<<<school holiday. The fathers with their little boys at their sides not only tolerated a bitter hate rant (against Christians)---but
NODDED and SMILED at just about every filthy comment. A rant that would have rendered adolf jealous------and NO ONE so much as murmured. I gazed so intently into the eyes of the ranting "imam" that he looked back a little puzzled----after all everyone else was AGREEING

In the previous thread on this, I wrote that he should be stood up against a wall and shot.
A lot.
Starting with his knees.
And no, I don't care that he's 93yo.
None of his victims are.
So I take it that you do not believe in the legal concept of "innocent until proven guilty"? ...... :cool:

ragheads including you are guilty till proven innocent. not a damned thing you can do about. ****

Buchenwald was not a death camp.There were no death camps in Germany. This is according to the nazi hunter Simon Wiesenthal.
Wiesenthal Re-Confirms No Extermination Camps on German Soil

I was born during WW2. Growing up, I met two American who were among soldiers liberating two of the camps. Were Sunni man to spout his vitriol and lies to them when they were alive, he would be swallowing his teeth.

Something Sunni man better be thinking about, along with all those of that sect. We Western nations are patient people, but as the Germans and Japanese found out, once provoked to action, we do that action well and complete. Dresden, Hiroshima, fire bombing of Tokyo. What is now happening in the world with the random terrorism by his sect is creating a situation that he and the rest may find terminal.
Americans liberated no death camps. So either the two soldiers you know are lying, or you are lying.

The rest of your post just exposes your blatant hypocrisy. On one hand, you condemn the killing of jews, but then support the deliberate targeting of non-military civilian targets. The reality is, the bombings of Dresden, Nagasaki and Hiroshima by the Allies, and the 9/11 attacks are all textbook examples of terrorism. There is no difference between Osama Bin Laden and Bomber Harris in this regard.

Your cognitive dissonance doesn't surprise me though, given your post, you are obviously an idiot.

And you are one stupid liar, Stein.

Liberation of Nazi Camps

US forces liberated the Buchenwald concentration camp near Weimar, Germany, on April 11, 1945, a few days after the Nazis began evacuating the camp. On the day of liberation, an underground prisoner resistance organization seized control of Buchenwald to prevent atrocities by the retreating camp guards. American forces liberated more than 20,000 prisoners at Buchenwald. They also liberated Dora-Mittelbau, Flossenbürg,Dachau, and Mauthausen.

I was born during WW2. Growing up, I met two American who were among soldiers liberating two of the camps. Were Sunni man to spout his vitriol and lies to them when they were alive, he would be swallowing his teeth.

Something Sunni man better be thinking about, along with all those of that sect. We Western nations are patient people, but as the Germans and Japanese found out, once provoked to action, we do that action well and complete. Dresden, Hiroshima, fire bombing of Tokyo. What is now happening in the world with the random terrorism by his sect is creating a situation that he and the rest may find terminal.
Americans liberated no death camps. So either the two soldiers you know are lying, or you are lying.

The rest of your post just exposes your blatant hypocrisy. On one hand, you condemn the killing of jews, but then support the deliberate targeting of non-military civilian targets. The reality is, the bombings of Dresden, Nagasaki and Hiroshima by the Allies, and the 9/11 attacks are all textbook examples of terrorism. There is no difference between Osama Bin Laden and Bomber Harris in this regard.

Your cognitive dissonance doesn't surprise me though, given your post, you are obviously an idiot.

And you are one stupid liar, Stein.

Liberation of Nazi Camps

US forces liberated the Buchenwald concentration camp near Weimar, Germany, on April 11, 1945, a few days after the Nazis began evacuating the camp. On the day of liberation, an underground prisoner resistance organization seized control of Buchenwald to prevent atrocities by the retreating camp guards. American forces liberated more than 20,000 prisoners at Buchenwald. They also liberated Dora-Mittelbau, Flossenbürg,Dachau, and Mauthausen.
Buchenwald wasn't a death camp you idiot. You don't even know basic ww2 history. It was the Soviets who liberated the so called death camps.

Buchenwald Concentration Camp Center for Holocaust Genocide Studies University of Minnesota

All I know is...after seeing the expected by a few....there are some truly evil, soulless individuals here at usmb.
Yup, and Sunni Man is certainly at the top. He spends everyday here spewing his hatred about Jews and mocking the victims of the Holocaust.

Forum List

Back