🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Details of Auschwitz given by guard on trial

It is always good to see the perpetrators made accountable for their crimes, but it seems to be picking at the bottom of the barrel.

But so many Nazi war criminals have escaped or been allowed to continue living without repercussions.

The whitewash story of the post ww2 world was that all the war criminals were tried and convicted, and that the German and Japanese people's had their sins absolved or their hands wiped clean.

But it can't be further from the truth. Nazi Germany had no 'innoscent bystanders', as Germans who did not resist were somewhat complacent in the holocaust.

Think about it. All Germans paid for the Nazi regime, every school, every hospital, every business was under the direct control of the Nazi party. There was no way to not be directly or indirectly responsible.

Additionally, most Germans did nothing as their fellow Germans were sent to concentration camps; or in the early 1930s when non Jews were able to take Jewish property - which after the war was never returned to the Jewish owners.

The suffering is over for the victims, and they can never come back as their lives are over. No one can hurt them anymore. What can be done most is to remember the victims, and stop another genocide from happening again.

He separately stated that "The capacity of the gas chambers and the capacity of the crematoria were quite limited," not that he heard about them second hand as you falsely claim.
That doesn't like a statement from one who was not personally aware of the existence of the gas chambers and their purpose and I believe you knew that when you chopped and misrepresented his words.
Why didn't you include the next thing the man said. "but I didn't verify this. I didn't know," .

Makes quite a difference doesn't it hebe boy. ........ :cool:

He separately stated that "The capacity of the gas chambers and the capacity of the crematoria were quite limited," not that he heard about them second hand as you falsely claim.
That doesn't like a statement from one who was not personally aware of the existence of the gas chambers and their purpose and I believe you knew that when you chopped and misrepresented his words.
Why didn't you include the next thing the man said. "but I didn't verify this. I didn't know," .

So you're fine with the "I was only following orders" defense?

What do you suppose he meant by "processed" in the context of his statement? Does this sound like the testimony of one who knew nothing of the Nazi gas chambers:
"The capacity of the gas chambers and the capacity of the crematoria were quite limited. Someone said that 5,000 people were processed in 24 hours but I didn't verify this. I didn't know," he said. "For the sake of order we waited until train 1 was entirely processed and finished."
While you quibble over the word "process".

He also stated: "someone said"...."but I didn't verify this".....I don't know".

Not much there to back up the fabled gas chambers myth. ....... :cool:
Why do you have to lie all the time? Do you really not realize how stupidly ignorant and dishonest you are?

Yanno ... I'm not certain if your are unable to understand (ignorance) what the former SS Nazi said or you are intentionally misrepresenting it (lying). In any event here it is again:

"The capacity of the gas chambers and the capacity of the crematoria were quite limited. Someone said that 5,000 people were processed in 24 hours but I didn't verify this. I didn't know," he said.

Allow me to translate from the English:

"The capacity of the gas chambers and the capacity of the crematoria were quite limited..." means his personal knowledge of the gas chambers was that their capacity was limited, not that he heard about them from someone else as you claimed.

"Someone said that 5,000 people were processed in 24 hours but I didn't verify this. I didn't know..." means he heard that 5000 people were "processed" in 1 day but that was told to him by someone else (hearsay) and he did not verify it.

Last edited:
Unfortunate that some people are so racist that they can't accept historic facts. Pathetic.

What do you suppose he meant by "processed" in the context of his statement? Does this sound like the testimony of one who knew nothing of the Nazi gas chambers:
"The capacity of the gas chambers and the capacity of the crematoria were quite limited. Someone said that 5,000 people were processed in 24 hours but I didn't verify this. I didn't know," he said. "For the sake of order we waited until train 1 was entirely processed and finished."

Why do you have to lie all the time? Do you really not realize how stupidly ignorant and dishonest you are?

If it is ignorance that he is exhibiting in this exchange, then no he's not lying. On the other hand if he is lying then no, it's not ignorance. Then again it could be a bit of both. :biggrin:

Yanno ... I'm not certain if your are unable to understand (ignorant) what the former SS Nazi said or you are intentionally misrepresenting (lying) it. In any event here it is again:

"The capacity of the gas chambers and the capacity of the crematoria were quite limited. Someone said that 5,000 people were processed in 24 hours but I didn't verify this. I didn't know," he said.

Allow me to translate from the English:

"The capacity of the gas chambers and the capacity of the crematoria were quite limited..." means his personal knowledge of the gas chambers was that their capacity was limited, not that he heard about them from someone else as you claimed.

"Someone said that 5,000 people were processed in 24 hours but I didn't verify this. I didn't know..." means he heard that 5000 people were "processed" in 1 day but that was told to him by someone else (hearsay) and he did not verify it.
Thank you for admitting my take on his words are correct and that you were wrong.

Not many posters here would do that. ........ :cool:

Once more for the terminally dense Sunni Boy. Groening said he "didn't verify" the number of Jews "processed" in I hour.

Probably reading from a script and spent days summarizing it. Processed does not mean gassed , yes I'm sure the crematoriums were very limited, the pictures I saw only held on person at a time. Gas chambers , in my videos he didn't mention gas chambers.

If it is ignorance that he is exhibiting in this exchange, then no he's not lying. On the other hand if he is lying then no, it's not ignorance. Then again it could be a bit of both. :biggrin:

I don't know why he thinks the Holocaust is so unbelievable, when so many people would find it so easy to kill someone like him.....and a lot more like him.

I don't know why he thinks the Holocaust is so unbelievable, when so many people would find it so easy to kill someone like him.....and a lot more like him.

Oh, he doesn't find it unbelievable ... he finds it inconvenient.

Recently a loan officer had to "process" my paperwork before I could continue on a real estate transaction.

So in reality the German soldier was just "processing" the newly arrived inmate's belongings.

But of course the radical Juden here want to make the word sound sinister.

In order to further their gas chamber fantasy. ..... :cool:

Once more for the terminally dense Sunni Boy. Groening said he "didn't verify" the number of Jews "processed" in I hour.

Probably reading from a script and spent days summarizing it...

And as usual you pull that "fact" from your prodigious buttocks.

Processed does not mean gassed...

In the context of his testimony that's EXACTLY what it means.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back