🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Details of Auschwitz given by guard on trial

Oh and to think they were fighting the Russians, British, French and the Americans at the same time. Those Germans were good...

Obviously you are quite proud of your Nazi forebears. Of course, much of the world (including Germany) was made to suffer because of you but what's 50 million deaths among friends, eh? :asshole:

What the FUCK happened to you to make you so awful?
I fail to understand why so many people get rude towards others if they deny certain aspects of the official holocaust story?

When someone states they believe in the so called holocaust. You don't see me calling them names. If they want to accept fantasy as fact, That's their problem......not mine. ...... :cool:
I didn't call you a name. I asked what the FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU to make you dismiss such an atrocity and question its authenticity.

I didn't call you a name. I asked what the FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU to make you dismiss such an atrocity and question its authenticity.
Like every American child I was taught the Holocaust story in school.

Later in life I did my own independent research and discovered there were several gapping holes in the official story. ...... :cool:

I was born during WW2. Growing up, I met two American who were among soldiers liberating two of the camps. Were Sunni man to spout his vitriol and lies to them when they were alive, he would be swallowing his teeth.

Something Sunni man better be thinking about, along with all those of that sect. We Western nations are patient people, but as the Germans and Japanese found out, once provoked to action, we do that action well and complete. Dresden, Hiroshima, fire bombing of Tokyo. What is now happening in the world with the random terrorism by his sect is creating a situation that he and the rest may find terminal.

Something Sunni man better be thinking about, along with all those of that sect. We Western nations are patient people, but as the Germans and Japanese found out, once provoked to action, we do that action well and complete. Dresden, Hiroshima, fire bombing of Tokyo. What is now happening in the world with the random terrorism by his sect is creating a situation that he and the rest may find terminal.
I'm not the least bit worried.

Europe and the U.S. are in moral and spiritual decline.

And Islam is poised to fill the gap. ...... :thup:

I never could figure out why so may American's are fixated with the so called jewish holocaust?

It's just an alleged event that supposedly happened on the other side of the world to foreign people.

Instead of holohoax museums in every major US city.

Shouldn't we have Native American genocide museums?

Ya know.......something that actually happened in our own country. .... :cool:

I never could figure out why so may American's are fixated with the so called holocaust?
It's just an alleged event that supposedly happened on the other side of the world to foreign people.

:dig:

I never could figure out why so may American's are fixated with the so called jewish holocaust?

This is not your country. You may have the birth certificate of an american, but american you are not. You are the worst of the worst. You wait while Islam tries to take over the world and see what Islam does to you...a supposed american. An infidel. Then when you go meet your 70 virgins in hell, others will deny you ever existed...or suffered.

I'm fed up with you. Fed. Up. My iggie list grows but it has to for me to have faith that there is more good than bad in this world..somewhere. And you are not part of it.

What do you suppose he meant by "processed" in the context of his statement? Does this sound like the testimony of one who knew nothing of the Nazi gas chambers:
"The capacity of the gas chambers and the capacity of the crematoria were quite limited. Someone said that 5,000 people were processed in 24 hours but I didn't verify this. I didn't know," he said. "For the sake of order we waited until train 1 was entirely processed and finished."
While you quibble over the word "process".
He also stated: "someone said"...."but I didn't verify this".....I don't know".
Not much there to back up the fabled gas chambers myth. ....... :cool:

Once more for the terminally dense Sunni Boy. Groening said he "didn't verify" the number of Jews "processed" in I hour.
He separately stated that "The capacity of the gas chambers and the capacity of the crematoria were quite limited," not that he heard about them second hand as you falsely claim.
That doesn't like a statement from one who was not personally aware of the existence of the gas chambers and their purpose and I believe you knew that when you chopped and misrepresented his words.

Probably reading from a script and spent days summarizing it...

And as usual you pull that "fact" from your prodigious buttocks.

Processed does not mean gassed...

In the context of his testimony that's EXACTLY what it means.

He was an accountant, processed does not mean gassed. When I went into basic we were processed, and I sure as the shit didn't get gassed, although I did have to go in the gas chamber during basic, but I came out alive, and well we did have gas masks.

Yeah, they were processed and then disappeared.

I grew up in the south west around a lot of Native Americans.

They are basically a broken people and many still live in poverty on the tribal reservation.

Instead of funding a zionist fantasy with boat loads of tax payer dollars.

We should be helping our fellow native american citizens. ........ :cool:

They are basically a broken people and many still live in poverty on the tribal reservation.

I do so love when our Nazi reptile wraps himself in our flag and pretends he's all about justice in America.
:lmao:

I was born during WW2. Growing up, I met two American who were among soldiers liberating two of the camps. Were Sunni man to spout his vitriol and lies to them when they were alive, he would be swallowing his teeth.

Americans liberated no death camps. So either the two soldiers you know are lying, or you are lying.

The rest of your post just exposes your blatant hypocrisy. On one hand, you condemn the killing of jews, but then support the deliberate targeting of non-military civilian targets. The reality is, the bombings of Dresden, Nagasaki and Hiroshima by the Allies, and the 9/11 attacks are all textbook examples of terrorism. There is no difference between Osama Bin Laden and Bomber Harris in this regard.

Your cognitive dissonance doesn't surprise me though, given your post, you are obviously an idiot.

It is always good to see the perpetrators made accountable for their crimes, but it seems to be picking at the bottom of the barrel.

But so many Nazi war criminals have escaped or been allowed to continue living without repercussions.

The whitewash story of the post ww2 world was that all the war criminals were tried and convicted, and that the German and Japanese people's had their sins absolved or their hands wiped clean.

But it can't be further from the truth. Nazi Germany had no 'innoscent bystanders', as Germans who did not resist were somewhat complacent in the holocaust.

Think about it. All Germans paid for the Nazi regime, every school, every hospital, every business was under the direct control of the Nazi party. There was no way to not be directly or indirectly responsible.

Additionally, most Germans did nothing as their fellow Germans were sent to concentration camps; or in the early 1930s when non Jews were able to take Jewish property - which after the war was never returned to the Jewish owners.

The suffering is over for the victims, and they can never come back as their lives are over. No one can hurt them anymore. What can be done most is to remember the victims, and stop another genocide from happening again.

Just google the Germans after WWII and see what happened to them. He was a man doing an assigned duty, they say even Jews worked as well. What did you want this young man to do , go awol? He also said he did not harm anyone.
Is everyone who fights in a war a war criminal? If so we had best lock a lot of our vets up.

What the FUCK happened to you to make you so awful?
I fail to understand why so many people get rude towards others if they deny certain aspects of the official holocaust story?

When someone states they believe in the so called holocaust. You don't see me calling them names. If they want to accept fantasy as fact, That's their problem......not mine. ...... :cool:

you make an excellent point----there are some people who get all bent out
shape with anyone who comments truthfully on the perverted lump of stinking shit, muhummad----that filth that fell from the ass of a whore of mecca----some 1400 years ago named amina al sharmootah and who has galvanized-----by virtue of those "people" who worship shit-----the murder of hundreds of millions.

I thought you said you grew up around a lot of Native Americans?
I used to have lofty ideas about helping the Native Americans when I was younger ... Then I went and helped them.
The Native Americans were not interested in helping themselves ... Much less helping us help them.

I thought you said you grew up around a lot of Native Americans?
I used to have lofty ideas about helping the Native Americans when I was younger ... Then I went and helped them.
The Native Americans were not interested in helping themselves ... Much less helping us help them.
I have to agree with you.

Many of the Indians kids I grew up with were stuck in a vicious cycle of alcoholism and poverty. Their father, uncles, and brothers all were drunks. So they grew up drinking and become alcoholics themselves.

This has been going on for generations. ....... :cool:

It is always good to see the perpetrators made accountable for their crimes, but it seems to be picking at the bottom of the barrel.

But so many Nazi war criminals have escaped or been allowed to continue living without repercussions.

The whitewash story of the post ww2 world was that all the war criminals were tried and convicted, and that the German and Japanese people's had their sins absolved or their hands wiped clean.

But it can't be further from the truth. Nazi Germany had no 'innoscent bystanders', as Germans who did not resist were somewhat complacent in the holocaust.

Think about it. All Germans paid for the Nazi regime, every school, every hospital, every business was under the direct control of the Nazi party. There was no way to not be directly or indirectly responsible.

Additionally, most Germans did nothing as their fellow Germans were sent to concentration camps; or in the early 1930s when non Jews were able to take Jewish property - which after the war was never returned to the Jewish owners.

The suffering is over for the victims, and they can never come back as their lives are over. No one can hurt them anymore. What can be done most is to remember the victims, and stop another genocide from happening again.

Just google the Germans after WWII and see what happened to them. He was a man doing an assigned duty, they say even Jews worked as well. What did you want this young man to do , go awol? He also said he did not harm anyone.
Is everyone who fights in a war a war criminal? If so we had best lock a lot of our vets up.
Find a US concentration camp akin to a Nazi one, your whole argument is silly.

Yes, some Jews were brutal to other Jews in the concentration camps. Given the perverse mentality of the Nazi it is not surprising they set up a unit of forcibly constripted Jews to receive better treatment if they informed on or hurt other Jews in the camps. Those people were punished too, when they could be.

He did harm, as he was a guard in the concentration camp and helped the camp function. He could have asked for a transfer, he could have resigned, there were plenty of ways out.

Some people claim 'there were no ways to stand up to the Nazis', google the plots against Hitler, the White Rose movement, and the acts of resistance against Nazism by Germans.

The average German citizen could care less about the jews before and after Hitler came to power.

The jewish bankers had stabbed Germany in the back during WWI and caused the loss of the war and collapse of the economy.

So for this German soldier to be a guard at the camp was most likely an honor. ...... :cool:

Find a US concentration camp akin to a Nazi one, your whole argument is silly.

Yes, some Jews were brutal to other Jews in the concentration camps. Given the perverse mentality of the Nazi it is not surprising they set up a unit of forcibly constripted Jews to receive better treatment if they informed on or hurt other Jews in the camps. Those people were punished too, when they could be.

He did harm, as he was a guard in the concentration camp and helped the camp function. He could have asked for a transfer, he could have resigned, there were plenty of ways out.

Some people claim 'there were no ways to stand up to the Nazis', google the plots against Hitler, the White Rose movement, and the acts of resistance against Nazism by Germans.

For one thing I do not believe the Zionist version of the "holocaust" and I find no fault in this man, no more than the men who killed in Iraq, so there you go. Everyone in WWII did harm.

PM Bibi, when he stands trial for his war crimes, let me know.

Forum List

Back