Details surface about Chinese spy who worked for Sen. Feinstein

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Details Surface About Chinese Spy Who Worked For Sen. Feinstein
SAN FRANCISCO (KPIX 5) – New details emerged Wednesday about how a mole for the government of communist China managed to stay by Senator Dianne Feinstein’s side for nearly 20 years.

OMG LMDAO you can't trust these losers I swear every single one of them are and have SOLD us out to CHINA .

The dirt coming out on these Democratic losers is amazing hopefully more and more get caught and we drain the swamp of all these crooked leftist and some rep. scums.

Oh and go figure another Californian idiot.

Feinstein’s office would not comment on the story, saying they do not address personnel matters or investigations, but they added that none of their California offices staffers had ever had security clearance.

The FBI declined to comment on the story-----------------------

from you website, don't or are you unable to read? Now Trump knowingly conspired with the Russians and so did his campaign members.

The year of the California liberal women was a national disaster....
Feinstein...Boxer...Capps...Harman...Pelosi...Waters...
Thank God we survived....so far...

Feinstein had a Chinese spy connection she didn’t know about — her driver

Only no one cared. Well no one knew. Spying and jacking with other countries is nothing new. We do it to each other all the time. While we should root them out when we can and i dont see feinstein doing something anyine wouldnt do (fire em n keep it quiet) its funny to me how some people rage at a potential meeting and how that warrants years of investigations, but this is a pass.

The year of the California liberal women was a national disaster....
Feinstein...Boxer...Capps...Harman...Pelosi...Waters...
Thank God we survived....so far...
Only proves that women can be as corrupt as men.
The difference is you have to remove reason and accountability from the equation to become a female politician.

Feinstein’s office would not comment on the story, saying they do not address personnel matters or investigations, but they added that none of their California offices staffers had ever had security clearance.

The FBI declined to comment on the story-----------------------

from you website, don't or are you unable to read? Now Trump knowingly conspired with the Russians and so did his campaign members.
Are you really this simple minded?

SAN FRANCISCO (KPIX 5) – New details emerged Wednesday about how a mole for the government of communist China managed to stay by Senator Dianne Feinstein’s side for nearly 20 years.

OMG LMDAO you can't trust these losers I swear every single one of them are and have SOLD us out to CHINA .

The dirt coming out on these Democratic losers is amazing hopefully more and more get caught and we drain the swamp of all these crooked leftist and some rep. scums.

I will state that unequivocally China poses a much bigger threat than Russia did in their prime. Maybe not the military tensions between the U.S and Russia in the 60s-80s, the function of a more global world where countries communicate (whereas then Americans knew little about Russia and vice versa); but, from an existential position, China is far worse. They aren't focused solely on the military, to them economic power is far more important, and America has allowed them to succeed.

Get smart guys. Trump isn't perfect, but he is the only guy who is confront this threat, don't be lulled to sleep. There are some who will sell America up the river and help China rule the world.

She forced him to retire???

Like WHAT THE FUCK DID I HEAR? I thought we, you know, JAILED SPYS?

Retirement? Lol
Unreal

Jail would be too good for some. There was a time he would have been given the chair in short order.

If this person was allowed to retire, there is something really really wrong. Such information scares me, you guys have to be much smarter and tougher than this. Why would she take such a soft stance? Now the questions REALLY should be raised...

Retirement? Lol
Unreal

Jail would be too good for some. There was a time he would have been given the chair in short order.

If this person was allowed to retire, there is something really really wrong. Such information scares me, you guys have to be much smarter and tougher than this. Why would she take such a soft stance? Now the questions REALLY should be raised...
I wonder if I got a job at 7-11 and skimmed a bit off each transaction if they would allow me to retire when caught.

He/she spied on us for 20 years and is allowed to retire and presumably get a pension?

I will state that unequivocally China poses a much bigger threat than Russia did in their prime. Maybe not the military tensions between the U.S and Russia in the 60s-80s, the function of a more global world where countries communicate (whereas then Americans knew little about Russia and vice versa); but, from an existential position, China is far worse. They aren't focused solely on the military, to them economic power is far more important, and America has allowed them to succeed.

Get smart guys. Trump isn't perfect, but he is the only guy who is confront this threat, don't be lulled to sleep. There are some who will sell America up the river and help China rule the world.

Have you heard of the TTP Trump ripped up?

Check out the new trade agreement:
Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership

Retirement? Lol
Unreal

I wonder if I got a job at 7-11 and skimmed a bit off each transaction if they would allow me to retire when caught.

He/she spied on us for 20 years and is allowed to retire and presumably get a pension?

Nope. You would be in jail and so would I.

Anyone know why this person isn't in jail as a spy and why Feinstein isn't being asked questions about this person who worked for her for twenty years??

The FBI warned Diane about China infiltrating her office but didn't warn Trump...the FBI thought it better to spy on Trump instead....and they wonder why we don't trust our nations intelligence agencies.....

Before Trump we have been handed over to China in so many ways that if half these iditos woke up they would actually say Holly S(((t what happened and how LOL....

They do. not have any freaking clue how knee deep China is in our laws, rights, and freedom. MOST IDIOTS CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND THE TRICKERY BEHIND HAVING THE GEONEVA CONVENTION, thrown on to us. it was just one more slick little way to catch us in the web of a NEW WORLD ORDER whiel allowing the UN to also dictate our laws.

These stupid fk morons like ANTIFA haven't got any clue any of this even exist. Let alone why or how come if they do see it.

upload_2018-8-6_11-20-9.png

Democrats never consider non-whites as potential threats or enemies. Thus their intense hatred of the great bastion of whiteness....Russia.

Whose side is God on now? Pat Buchanan - Whose Side Is God on Now?

The 1996 United States campaign finance controversy was an effort by the People's Republic of China to influence domestic American politics prior to and during the Clinton administration and also involved the fund-raising practices of the administration itself.

1996 United States campaign finance controversy - Wikipedia

What's so funny about this Russian "scandal" of Trump's is that the same people running it were nowhere to be found all during the Clinton Administration when the Clintons were selling us out to the Chinese left and right through their Chinese bag man, Charlie Yah Lin Trie. Yet WHERE ARE THE PROSECUTIONS?!

Flashback: Bill Clinton gave China missile technology

Forum List

Back