Determined Trump Supporters Clean Up Democrat Filth

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
This may do more to save the state of California than any political reasoning. Why is it wherever Democrats congregate, they always become disgusting shitholes?

Wait. I know the answer. "Cleanliness is next to godliness." The Democrat party threw God out of their party.

I'm seeing the pendulum swinging right. People are waking up. They are becoming truly "woke."

2020 Is the year the Democrat Party died.

I'm seeing the pendulum swinging right. People are waking up. They are becoming truly "woke."

I wish that was true. Unfortunately it seems like half the population has been dumbed down so much they are probably stupid enough to vote for communists.

I wish that was true. Unfortunately it seems like half the population has been dumbed down so much they are probably stupid enough to vote for communists.
Of the legitimate Democrat candidates (Warren, Sanders) they WILL be voting Communist

This may do more to save the state of California than any political reasoning. Why is it wherever Democrats congregate, they always become disgusting shitholes?

Wait. I know the answer. "Cleanliness is next to godliness." The Democrat party threw God out of their party.

More like "youtuber bimbo trolls for easy views"

Forum List

Back