Detox from the Jab

Boron is absorbed by the digestive and respiratory system, and it was considered that it is converted to boric acid (BA), which was distributed to all tissues above 90 %. The biochemical essentiality of boron element is caused by boric acid because it affects the activity of several enzymes involved in the metabolism. DNA damage repair mechanisms and oxidative stress regulation is quite important in the transition stage from normal to cancerous cells; thus, this study was conducted to investigate the protective effect of boric acid on DNA damage and wound healing in human epithelial cell line. For this purpose, the amount of DNA damage occurred with irinotecan (CPT-11), etoposide (ETP), doxorubicin (Doxo), and H2O2 was determined by immunofluorescence through phosphorylation of H2AX(Ser139) and pATM(Ser1981) in the absence and presence of BA. Moreover, the effect of BA on wound healing has been investigated in epithelial cells treated with these agents. Our results demonstrated that H2AX(Ser139) foci numbers were significantly decreased in the presence of BA while wound healing was accelerated by BA compared to that in the control and only drug-treated cells. Eventually, the results indicate that BA reduced the formation of DNA double strand breaks caused by agents as well as improving the wound healing process. Therefore, we suggest that boric acid has important therapeutical effectiveness and may be used in the treatment of inflammatory diseases where oxidative stress and wound healing process plays an important role.

There is no difference. The military and the public school.system have been mandating shots for decades, most medical professionals are required to get flu shots as well. This is nothing new, it's just as much a common sense issue as a hard hat or a respirator while painting.

What is different is the Fed Govt mandating basically the entire population get a vaccine. That has never happened in the history of our country. I did 20 years in the Marines, I know all about the vaccine we had to get, but that was my choice to join. School systems are local or state rules, not Federal. Hospitals are private companies, I support their right to require vaccines, but I do not support the Fed Govt mandating it

Feds mandating via threatening refusal to pay for patients bills if the hospital systems do not require employee covid vax mandates.

You ask him why he lies and then lie yourself.

One more partisan hack born without a sense of irony

Why does the mandate not require a booster if your shot is over 6 months old, and every 6 months thereafter? This is supposed to be about stopping the spread, right?

COVID Vaccines’ Protection Dropped Sharply Over 6 Months: Study

Nov. 5, 2021 -- The effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines produced by Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson dropped dramatically as the Delta variant swept the United States, a study of almost 800,000 veterans found.

The study, published in the journal Science, says the three vaccines offered about the same protection against the virus in March, when the Delta variant was first detected in the U.S., but that changed 6 months later.

The Moderna two-dose vaccine went from being 89% effective in March to 58% effective in September, according to a story about the study in theLos Angeles Times.

Meanwhile, the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine went from being 87% effective to 45% effective over the same time period.

The Johnson & Johnson vaccine showed the biggest drop -- from 86% effectiveness to 13% over those 6 months.

“In summary, although vaccination remains protective against SARS-CoV-2 infection, protection waned as the Delta variant emerged in the U.S., and this decline did not differ by age,” the study said.

The three vaccines also lost effectiveness in the ability to protect against death in veterans 65 and over after only 3 months, the Los Angeles Times reported.

Why does the mandate not require a booster if your shot is over 6 months old, and every 6 months thereafter? This is supposed to be about stopping the spread, right?

Don't know, ask Biden it is his idea not mine. I am against the mandate.

Do you have any comments about the OP or do you plan to stay off topic?

Well, this is a new twist...

In a TikTok video that has garnered hundreds of thousands of views, Dr. Carrie Madej outlined the ingredients for a bath she said will “detox the vaxx” for people who have given into Covid-19 vaccine mandates.

But yes, I think everyone should soak in borax to remove the nanoparticles from your body.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I got 20 bucks that says some of our forum members have already done this
Don't get the vax. No worries.

Don't know, ask Biden it is his idea not mine. I am against the mandate.

Do you have any comments about the OP or do you plan to stay off topic?

You support private companies mandating it, do you not? What's the point of giving someone a pass who had the shot almost a year and half ago, it's almost like they don't really care about the spread. They only care that you have that initial vaccine. Why is that when the science is telling us it's of no use after a period of time? You want me to ask Biden, why don't you care about the answers to those questions if you truly care about the spread of covid?

Love how you plead the 5th on the rest of my post, inconvenient truth I guess?

The rest of your rant was irrelevant to my thread. are you ever going to respond to the actual topic of the thread?

Forum List

Back