Detox from the Jab

No, the debilitating after-effects will be a daily reminder for the rest of your life.
What "debilitating aftereffects"? I know dozens if not hundreds of people who've had their shots and none of them have any aftereffects. On the flip side of that I lost several.friends to COVID and have more who are still suffering from the actual debilitating aftereffects.

You kids need to pull your heads outta gateway pundit's ass and get a look at objective reality.

I feel that you're being blatantly dishonest to even try to draw a comparison here.

Hard hats and safety glasses do, in fact, serve a valid safety purpose, and are not harmful to those who use them. The same cannot honestly be claimed about these dangerous experimental mRNA drugs that you modern-day-Mengeles want to force on us.
Wacky conspiracy theories are not helpful, son.

Of course, Biden wants to remove that possibility as well. Sure, if I lose my present job because I refuse to be injected with this poison, what good does it do me to look for another job, when any other employer is also going to require me to be injected with this poison?

Anyone who has any willing part in imposing these mandates ought to be treated no better than we treated the war criminals at the end of WWII.

The courts will rule against Biden's rules for private companies.

They already have., 5th JUST RULED.

LET'S GO BRANDON.........

:cheers2:

I suspect that the Biden Admin knew they would lose and were just hoping to scare more people into getting the jab until the case made its way through the courts.

I suspect that the Biden Admin knew they would lose and were just hoping to scare more people into getting the jab until the case made its way through the courts.
That 's why his handlers didn't let him do an E.O on it. But too many businesses used this already to usher in Tyranny. As an excuse.

The stinking LYING MEDIA was doing it's normal lying early on that he'd issued a mandate that never existed.

There is no real news anymore in this country.

I'm not the one taking the experimental drug. Oh, you will take it when Sir Biden tells you too.
I actually got my shots in August and September of 2019, when it really was experimental. That's right, I volunteered to put my body on the line to make sure it was safe for you conservative snowflakes. Now go get your shot you worthless pussy.

I actually got my shots in August and September of 2019, when it really was experimental. That's right, I volunteered to put my body on the line to make sure it was safe for you conservative snowflakes. Now go get your shot you worthless pussy.
Nope, not going to get it. I was anti vaccine even when biden and Harris were against it to.

Well, this is a new twist...

In a TikTok video that has garnered hundreds of thousands of views, Dr. Carrie Madej outlined the ingredients for a bath she said will “detox the vaxx” for people who have given into Covid-19 vaccine mandates.

But yes, I think everyone should soak in borax to remove the nanoparticles from your body.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I got 20 bucks that says some of our forum members have already done this

You have to let it pass through. But to speed up the process and to prevent less damages. It is to take aspirins in the morning and at night and take other supplements. An organic alkaline diet will also help remove toxins from the body and a green coffee colon cleanse treatment daily can help speed up the process and it will help your immune system out. It is because your immune system is using most of its energy to fight off toxins, parasites and bacteria inside of your colon. But by manually removing fecal matter from it. That it will help your immune system to use most of its energy somewhere else.

And drinking coffee will help expand the vessels to help push out toxins.

We'll check back in a couple years. Thank you for your service.

When I was a child. My parents used to give us this treatment to deworm us. Back in the days they called parasitic infections worms. And they have believed that the majority of our colds and flus were caused by this infection.

I've remembered they put drops of turpentine on a spoonful of sugar and have us swallow it. This was an old-fashioned remedy for years.

Forum List

Back