Detroit News: Trump in debate failed to recover from disaster

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
Destroyed. Dead. Done.
That’s the status of Donald Trump’s campaign following the worst weekend for a presidential candidate ever.

He walked onto the stage of Washington University in St. Louis Sunday night needing to erase his words captured on an 11-year-old videotape, strategically released to coincide with the debate, that served as a primer of sorts for molesting women.

He didn’t deliver.

Read more: Finley: Trump in debate failed to recover from disaster

Finished!!! Couldn't have happened to a more deserving jerk.

Fuck you. I've had enough of your spamming and putting you on ignore.

Last edited:
Trump did not change a vote last night, but he did revitalize his base and deepened their belief that the media is hand in hand with Clinton. The far and alt right cannot accept they are completely out of step with rest of Americans and their view of the future.

i thought he won the first one too. :)

watching CBS squirm... heh

i ticked the op informative rating because i didn't know detroit had a newspaper.

Last edited:
Destroyed. Dead. Done.
That’s the status of Donald Trump’s campaign following the worst weekend for a presidential candidate ever.

He walked onto the stage of Washington University in St. Louis Sunday night needing to erase his words captured on an 11-year-old videotape, strategically released to coincide with the debate, that served as a primer of sorts for molesting women.

He didn’t deliver.

Read more: Finley: Trump in debate failed to recover from disaster

Finished!!! Couldn't have happened to a more deserving jerk.

Yes, because anything from Detroit is the current "winning" gold standard in the country.....

Trump did not change a vote last night, but he did revitalize his base and deepened their belief that the media is hand in hand with Clinton. The far and alt right cannot accept they are completely out of step with rest of Americans and their view of the future.
what about the alt middle ??

Forum List

Back