Developer pulls out of Portland after four decades: 'How can you be this dysfunctional?'

The reasons given for the closure of Anchor Steam (owned by Saporo USA, that's a Japanese owned company) were financial, not fucked up city management... more like poor business management.

Wow.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Yeah, you're right.

Cuz the Government didn't lock businesses down for months on end due to a minor flu that killed virtually no one.

The Government then didn't constrain people from being able to access said businesses' products in person, unless they partook of an experimental "vaccine".

And the Government certainly didn't allow the Federal Reserve to run the monetary printing press on overdrive, moon-shooting inflation to 40 year highs; thus augmenting commercial rent space costs.

You do know we're about to have a commercial real estate monetary crisis in this country, right?

Who am I kiddin'? Of course you fucking don't. You're obviously a total NPC utterly bereft of any original thought process whatsoever.

You really are the reason we can't have nice things.

Wow.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Yeah, you're right.

Cuz the Government didn't lock businesses down for months on end due to a minor flu that killed virtually no one.

The Government then didn't constrain people from being able to access said businesses' products in person, unless they partook of an experimental "vaccine".

And the Government certainly didn't allow the Federal Reserve to run the monetary printing press on overdrive, moon-shooting inflation to 40 year highs; thus augmenting commercial rent space costs.

You do know we're about to have a commercial real estate monetary crisis in this country, right?

Who am I kiddin'? Of course you fucking don't. You're obviously a total NPC utterly bereft of any original thought process whatsoever.

You really are the reason we can't have nice things.

You're a real fucking drama queen.

Forum List

Back