🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DEVELOPING: North Korea training for strike on US Bases!

Are we about to see a full-scale war with North Korea? According to a new report, Nuclear-armed North Korea said Tuesday its missile launches were training for a strike on US bases in Japan, as global condemnation of the regime swelled. Three of the four missiles fired Monday came down provocatively close to US ally Japan, in waters that are part of its exclusive economic zone, representing a challenge to US President Donald Trump. In a phone call, Trump and
DEVELOPING: North Korea Training For Strike On US Bases!

=============================================================

Oh N. Korea is going at it again, what is scary is the Trump thing and them pulling their BS...
I swear that idiot has a death wish. I have absolutely no interest in ANOTHER Korean war but he really wants it! I mean I feel sorry for the North Korean people but the downside of removing that idiot is the Rothschilds are literally within 2 nations of having ABSOLUTE banking control over every nation in the world. Iran and I THINK Syria would be the last 2.

Are we about to see a full-scale war with North Korea? According to a new report, Nuclear-armed North Korea said Tuesday its missile launches were training for a strike on US bases in Japan, as global condemnation of the regime swelled. Three of the four missiles fired Monday came down provocatively close to US ally Japan, in waters that are part of its exclusive economic zone, representing a challenge to US President Donald Trump. In a phone call, Trump and

Oh N. Korea is going at it again, what is scary is the Trump thing and them pulling their BS...
I swear that idiot has a death wish. I have absolutely no interest in ANOTHER Korean war but he really wants it! I mean I feel sorry for the North Korean people but the downside of removing that idiot is the Rothschilds are literally within 2 nations of having ABSOLUTE banking control over every nation in the world. Iran and I THINK Syria would be the last 2.

LOL He probably does have a death wish.

The USAF needs to start flying strategic airstrikes on N.Korea's missile launchers.

This should not be hard.

Post a few AWAC's over N.Korea and wait for the next heat plume from the ground.

Then dispatch a few stealth bombers to take out the launch site.

This should teach the Asian monkey who was too stupid to climb back into the tree he fell out of to stop launching his missiles at anybody at all.

I hope DJT has the balls to order this into effect.

BHO did not.

W did not.

Slick Willy did not.
All that achieves is open warfare with NK. There is no positive outcome in that scenario - we spend all the money and blood to eliminate a nation that is imploding on itself.

NK's actions are pissing their single lifeline to existence - China. Either they back off or China begins to sever ties - both win-win for us. Both costing us exactly 0 in both life and money.

If that spoiled brat thug Cow Dung Poop tries anything, it will be the greatest lop sided smack-down in the history of humanity.

This isn't breaking news the North has been training for it since 27 July 1953 just like the US and South Korea has been doing the same to repel an attack or make one against North Korea .Every country in the world has a plan for striking their neighbors or at the very least defending themselves from an attack. The difference I see with countries like NK is that their leadership is crazy enough to try it

Officially the Korean War never ended.

Forum List

Back