Deviant busted for raping men in the Washington city area

You only think its sick because the man raped other men.

I think he is a deviant because he raped, regardless of the gender of the victims.

But for others it may be worse because of the male on male sex.

Blacks rape alot

Do you have evidence or are you just stating your opinion?

2011 total Forcible rape 14,611 by whites 9,504 by blacks 4,811 by native Americans/ Alaskan natives 170 by pacific islanders 126

So, blacks committed 39% of rapes but comprise 13% of the population. Seems like they are 3 times more likely to rape than the general population. Whites, at about 72% of the population, commit about 61% of rapes. The end result is that a given black man is 3 1/2 times as likely to rape as a white man.

FBI rape by race

That, my friend, is the FBI's opinion.

Blacks rape alot

2011 total Forcible rape 14,611 by whites 9,504 by blacks 4,811 by native Americans/ Alaskan natives 170 by pacific islanders 126

So, blacks committed 39% of rapes but comprise 13% of the population. Seems like they are 3 times more likely to rape than the general population. Whites, at about 72% of the population, commit about 61% of rapes. The end result is that a given black man is 3 1/2 times as likely to rape as a white man.

FBI rape by race

Now that is evidence.

Of course, I would love to see Tank defend his claim that whites never rape blacks, but I know that won't happen.

Blacks rape alot

FBI rape by race

Of course, you can look at it another way too.

The current population of the USA is 313.9 million people. At 13% of the population, that would put the number of blacks at roughly 40,807,000. If we figure that half of those are women, then we have 20,403,500 black men in the USA.

If 9,504 rapes are committed by black men (and we'll say none of them committed more than one, so we can have the maximum number of black rapists).

And there are 20,403,500 black men.

Then 0.04% of black men are rapists. And 99.96% are not.

Believe me, if it was a white man who raped a black woman, Steve wouldn't bother to post about it.
That never happens

You would like to think so.

Read this article, Noomi.

Or this one.

In a 1974 study in Denver, 40 percent of all rapes were of whites by blacks, and not one case of white-on-black rape was found. In general, through the 1970s, black-on-white rape was at least ten times more common that white-on-black rape.

Dr. William Wilbanks, a criminologist at Florida International University, had to sift carefully through the data to find that in 1988 there were 9,406 cases of black-on-white rape and fewer than ten cases of white-on-black rape.

FBI rape by race

Now that is evidence.

Of course, I would love to see Tank defend his claim that whites never rape blacks, but I know that won't happen.

Never would be wrong. Very, very seldom would be accurate.

Forum List

Back