“Devil Comet” 3x The Size of Mount Everest Makes Way to Earth

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
It's called Devil comet because it has something like horns....like the picture below shows

1697679733447.png

The New York Post:

As if things didn’t seem apocalyptic enough already, scientists reported that a “horned” comet three times bigger than Mount Everest exploded and is hurtling toward Earth.

Oct. 18, 2023

It's called Devil comet because it has something like horns....like the picture below shows

View attachment 845021

The New York Post:

As if things didn’t seem apocalyptic enough already, scientists reported that a “horned” comet three times bigger than Mount Everest exploded and is hurtling toward Earth.

Oct. 18, 2023
Wow. "Icy volcano"

I hope we can see this thing, but not too close. :D

"Pons-Brooks is a dry-volcanic comet which means its basically a cold volcano that constantly releases icy debris all throughout the solar system."

View attachment 845021

The New York Post:

Oct. 18, 2023
panic-oh-noes.gif

If I ever get to name an approaching comet I am gonna invest in telescope and name it the Big Hooters Comet. Rednecks will be tossing their Trump flags in the trash to mount a tele in the bed of their trucks.

Good find. However, I see a "Comet Elimination" tax coming our way.

The feckless shitlibs who never waste a good disaster, will try to convince us that they can save the planet.... if we pay them enough.

This is the child-raping, subhuman filth that can't define the word "woman", and specializes in losing wars and blowing up economies.... but astrophysics is right in their wheelhouse. That's a promise.

Our very existence may depend on a gentleman like this:

Forum List

Back