🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DeVos Confirmed

Betsy DeVos has been confirmed as education secretary with VP Mike Pence casting the tie breaking vote. She was the one the Democrats really wanted to defeat the most now that they failed I wonder if this will stop the dragging their feet on cabinet nominees?

The Dems have no power and they know it.

They should think more about being considered by their constituents for the 2018 elections than obstructing everything Trump does.

America is watching them in action.

She donated quite a lot of to Trump's campaign and donated money to a lot of other republican senators.

I could see if she actually has experience in education then you could say hard work. This woman doesn't even know the difference between proficiency and growth.

Wonder if she knows who the president is, you seem to have forgotten.

Poor lady didn't deserve the awful treatment. Shame on the Democrats. This is the ugliest process i've ever seen. The Democrats have stooped to new awful lows. But i truly believe they're over-playing their hand now. Most Americans don't like their never-ending hissy-fit. I think it's gonna come back to bite em.

Last edited:
As a teacher I am extremely disappointed. The fact that she is a republican or basically brought her position doesn't bother me. What bothers me is that she has 0% experience in education and never taught a day in her life.

In the end our children will suffer.
We saw what a mess "Insiders" in "Education" have done to "Education" The most expensive Education System in the world turning out Idiots by The Millions.

No thanks. Time for a different perspective.

As a teacher I am extremely disappointed. The fact that she is a republican or basically brought her position doesn't bother me. What bothers me is that she has 0% experience in education and never taught a day in her life.

Our children suffer now. The US spends more than any nation on education and have the poorest results to show for it. The best thing we can do for our children is to pay our teachers based on merit!

We graduate students from high school that cannot read, write their own names or do simple arithmetic. There is no public school system. There is an extended day care system.

No doubt though, if we just give them more time to "fix" it and a gazillion more $$ they'll nail it!!!

They have, intentionally in my opinion, systematically destroyed the public school system.

Thank you Mike Pence and good to see they Republicans who need to be defeated, without losing a confirmation!

Another stinging loss for the democrats.

Tillerson.....confirmed
Devoss..confirmed

Maybe one day democrats will get their heads out of their asses, but keep protesting and blocking everything........er Trying to block everything. Lolololololololol

This isn't a loss for Democrats. It's a loss for every student in America. This woman is not only unqualified, she's uneducated, and can't form a proper sentence. Much like her boss.

If you think this appointment is a good choice, you're more interested in sticking it to Democrats than with fixing education problems.
Wrong...as usual. The problem with the education system is the system itself. IT HAS FAILED and wasting more money on it won't fix it. Just watch how the system is going into hysterics under the fear of being thoroughly examined.

Poor lady didn't deserve the awful treatment. Shame on the Democrats. This is the the ugliest process i've ever seen. The Democrats have stooped to new awful lows. But i truly believe they're over-playing their hand now. Most Americans don't like their never-ending hissy-fit. I think it's gonna come back to bite em.

It's already came back to bite them, that's why we have Trump and now DeVos.

The morons still haven't figured it out

trump2.jpg

Betsy DeVos has been confirmed as education secretary with VP Mike Pence casting the tie breaking vote. She was the one the Democrats really wanted to defeat the most now that they failed I wonder if this will stop the dragging their feet on cabinet nominees?

GREAT, GREAT NEWS! For the children, terrible news for the teachers unions!

We saw what a mess "Insiders" in "Education" have done to "Education" The most expensive Education System in the world turning out Idiots by The Millions.

No thanks. Time for a different perspective.

'Post of the Year' Nomination. :clap:

Thank you Mike Pence and good to see they Republicans who need to be defeated, without losing a confirmation!

Tillerson.....confirmed
Devoss..confirmed

Maybe one day democrats will get their heads out of their asses, but keep protesting and blocking everything........er Trying to block everything. Lolololololololol

This isn't a loss for Democrats. It's a loss for every student in America. This woman is not only unqualified, she's uneducated, and can't form a proper sentence. Much like her boss.

If you think this appointment is a good choice, you're more interested in sticking it to Democrats than with fixing education problems.

The only loss for America is letting the Teacher's Union decide how to educate our children and how to spend our tax dollars.

Education is a disaster, and you are calling this a loss for America? Your whole system of indoctrinating children sucks and turns out idiots en masse. I don't think EDUCATION could be worse with a trained monkey making policy.

This represents an instant improvement because it finally takes power away from crony libs who skim our education dollars and gives it back to the people who get to chose where to spend their tax dollars and forces schools to be competitive just like the rest of us have to be in private industry.

Maybe teachers will actually have to work 12 months a year instead of working 8 months and getting paid like they were working a Full Time Job.

GREAT, GREAT NEWS! Not so much for the teachers unions. They care only about power and money. NOT the kids.

Tillerson.....confirmed
Devoss..confirmed

Why haven't you smart, know it all democrats who have had power in your hands for eight years fixed education? Want me to tell you? You have been kissing the teacher's unions asses and to hell with the kids! That's why.

Yes because the Dems biggest donor group has been put on notice! Dems used to fight for school integration, but now they won't fight for poor kids to have the same educational opportunities as rich kids. But we are the racists

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back