🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DeVos Confirmed

As a teacher I am extremely disappointed. The fact that she is a republican or basically brought her position doesn't bother me. What bothers me is that she has 0% experience in education and never taught a day in her life.

In the end our children will suffer.
You do realize this is an administrative position and not a teaching position, right?

The Secretary of Defense is a retired general. Think he doesn't know anything about the military?

DeVos knows little or nothing about public schools based on her experience.
Um....she knows they suck......

So,,what do you need her to know about Them?

If they DO suck, its because of the right wing plan to destroy it through defunding and propaganda so predatory capitalists can privatize and make profits. Thats all it is and nothing more.
Can you point to any specific examples of the "right wing" "defunding" government schools that would have caused them to "suck"?

If not, you're blowing hot air, nothing more.

Hey rustic, you fucking traitor, someday you wont be so proud of your statements. Someday youll deny every fucking thing youve ever said. You will deny out of cowardice just like judas. You all will. You ignore and laugh at this because your kind ignores history.
Does your pussy hurt?

As a teacher I am extremely disappointed. The fact that she is a republican or basically brought her position doesn't bother me. What bothers me is that she has 0% experience in education and never taught a day in her life.

In the end our children will suffer.
You do realize this is an administrative position and not a teaching position, right?

The Secretary of Defense is a retired general. Think he doesn't know anything about the military?

DeVos knows little or nothing about public schools based on her experience.
Um....she knows they suck......

So,,what do you need her to know about Them?

If they DO suck, its because of the right wing plan to destroy it through defunding and propaganda so predatory capitalists can privatize and make profits. Thats all it is and nothing more.

Take it easy, comrade.

Hey rustic, you fucking traitor, someday you wont be so proud of your statements. Someday youll deny every fucking thing youve ever said. You will deny out of cowardice just like judas. You all will. You ignore and laugh at this because your kind ignores history.

:lmao:

DeVos is the first cabinet member EVER to be decided by the VP vote after a tie in the Senate... she must feel like shit about that.

Wtf are you talking about, care to quote one of his crazy sayings?

DeVos is the first cabinet member EVER to be decided by the VP vote after a tie in the Senate... she must feel like shit about that.
Why would that matter? She knows the Trump hate in Congress right now.

Why would that matter? She knows the Trump hate in Congress right now.

Why? Because some of her own people crossed party lines and she is now in the history books as the first cabinet member to be decided by the VP vote.

Thank you Mike Pence and good to see they Republicans who need to be defeated, without losing a confirmation!

Another stinging loss for the democrats.

Tillerson.....confirmed
Devoss..confirmed

Maybe one day democrats will get their heads out of their asses, but keep protesting and blocking everything........er Trying to block everything. Lolololololololol

You know what's funny about Devos? Her husband ran for Governor and the voters said FUCK OFF. So then 4 years later they snuck in a liar Rick Snyder who wants the same things as the Devos' but he's a lot less slimy looking. He fucks you in the ass while saying oh golly gee shucks.

Anyways, I find it funny that the DeVoss family was told to FUCK OFF in Michigan and then Donald Trump hires her to head up schools. Why? It certainly isn't because her ideas are popular.

Thank you Mike Pence and good to see they Republicans who need to be defeated, without losing a confirmation!

Tillerson.....confirmed
Devoss..confirmed

Maybe one day democrats will get their heads out of their asses, but keep protesting and blocking everything........er Trying to block everything. Lolololololololol

You know what's funny about Devos? Her husband ran for Governor and the voters said FUCK OFF. So then 4 years later they snuck in a liar Rick Snyder who wants the same things as the Devos' but he's a lot less slimy looking. He fucks you in the ass while saying oh golly gee shucks.

Anyways, I find it funny that the DeVoss family was told to FUCK OFF in Michigan and then Donald Trump hires her to head up schools. Why? It certainly isn't because her ideas are popular.

I find it funny that Hillary was told to FUCK OFF by the Dems in 2008 and she still thought it was a good idea to run again in 2016.

Tillerson.....confirmed
Devoss..confirmed

I find it funny that Hillary was told to FUCK OFF by the Dems in 2008 and she still thought it was a good idea to run again in 2016.
I agree now. But before she lost I thought she was our best chance. I think Trump would have beat any Democrat. America is stupid and was ready for a change same way they did in 2000 even though Clinton was good.

You don't change parties in the white house when things are good. It's just not fair. But that's exactly what happened to Gore and Hillary. Gore should have got at least 4 years and Hillary too after Obama got us out of the GOP recession. But the American people were convinced we needed change. We see how horribly bad that went when Bush won. Lets how it doesn't happen again on Trumps watch.

Tillerson.....confirmed
Devoss..confirmed

I agree now. But before she lost I thought she was our best chance. I think Trump would have beat any Democrat. America is stupid and was ready for a change same way they did in 2000 even though Clinton was good.

You don't change parties in the white house when things are good. It's just not fair. But that's exactly what happened to Gore and Hillary. Gore should have got at least 4 years and Hillary too after Obama got us out of the GOP recession. But the American people were convinced we needed change. We see how horribly bad that went when Bush won. Lets how it doesn't happen again on Trumps watch.

People were tired of Clinton's sleaze and Obama's weakness.

Tillerson.....confirmed
Devoss..confirmed

Lets see how Trumps sleazy and toughness work out.

Tillerson.....confirmed
Devoss..confirmed

Lets see how Trumps sleazy and toughness work out.

He's not Clinton......already a big win.

Forum List

Back