🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DeVos Confirmed

Great news for all the children who will benefit from school choice.

School choice cannot be mandated by the federal government. The feds contribute less than 10% of the total cost of a public school education. They do not have the clout to dictate terms, which is what I thought Republicans did not want coming from DC.

Nope, not like Obamacare, it cannot be mandated but it can be made available. Concerned parents will demand it be made available in their area.

Please show us your source and link to your claim that the Federal government contributes 10% of the budget for local government schools.

As you know, for a local budget, a ten percent cut would be huge.

It is not about funding. It is about local control, which is something education critics seem to have forgotten was one of their demands. Let the local schools handle their own problems and keep the feds out of it. What good is it if the feds hold their funding hostage unless they comply. That is why everyone hated Common Core because the states received money for doing it.

That less than 10% is well-documented. Take out funding for the poor and special education and the number shrinks even further toward zero.

As a teacher I am extremely disappointed. The fact that she is a republican or basically brought her position doesn't bother me. What bothers me is that she has 0% experience in education and never taught a day in her life.

In the end our children will suffer.

The children are suffering now, public education is a nightmare

How would you know?

The more curious question is...how would you NOT know?

I have been an educator for over 20 years. How many of you have been inside a school for more than a few hours in the last two decades?

As a teacher I am extremely disappointed. The fact that she is a republican or basically brought her position doesn't bother me. What bothers me is that she has 0% experience in education and never taught a day in her life.

You do realize this is an administrative position and not a teaching position, right?

The Secretary of Defense is a retired general. Think he doesn't know anything about the military?

DeVos knows little or nothing about public schools based on her experience.

You do realize this is an administrative position and not a teaching position, right?

The Secretary of Defense is a retired general. Think he doesn't know anything about the military?

Um....she knows they suck......

So,,what do you need her to know about Them?

They do not suck and anyone who says they do isn't being honest.

I noticed you said my last post was "funny". There is nothing humorous about making false claims like you have been doing.

Do you employ public school products? They more than suck, they fucking suck, and DeVos knows it......and I cheer her on.....

Do you employ public school products? They more than suck, they fucking suck, and DeVos knows it......and I cheer her on.....

The sailors and soldiers I trained are products of the public school system. I have three children who graduated from public school and three grandchildren in public schools. I chose where they went to school by where I chose to live. Why can't others do the same?

The only failures in my school are those who simply do not put forth the effort to learn. There is nothing we can do for them as they will not graduate. I have numerous criminals in training and future welfare mothers in my classes now. I cannot beat them into submission as much as I might try.

Our schools need to get back to focusing on diversity, inclusiveness, bullying, safe spaces, tolerance, gender studies, gay rights, misogyny, white privelege, intersectional feminism, structural racism, marxism, globalism and Americas colonialist, militarist, adventurism....

For the kiddies !!!!!!! Lmfao

What do you mean "back too"?

BYE BYE COMMON CORE!!!!!!

Common Core already left the building.

All of you educator wannabees should have known that!
I wish.....

I suggest you do some research. Congress passed the law and Obama signed it. Common Core no longer has any incentives.

Google ESSA.

So you are claiming that the Common Core standard is currently and will always be the standard for every state?

Google SCAEOA.

BYE BYE COMMON CORE!!!!!!

Common Core already left the building.

All of you educator wannabees should have known that!
I wish.....

I suggest you do some research. Congress passed the law and Obama signed it. Common Core no longer has any incentives.

Google ESSA.

So you are claiming that the Common Core standard is currently and will always be the standard for every state?

Google SCAEOA.

No. Where did you get that from?

Thank you Mike Pence and good to see they Republicans who need to be defeated, without losing a confirmation!

Another stinging loss for the democrats.

Tillerson.....confirmed
Devoss..confirmed

Maybe one day democrats will get their heads out of their asses, but keep protesting and blocking everything........er Trying to block everything. Lolololololololol

This isn't a loss for Democrats. It's a loss for every student in America. This woman is not only unqualified, she's uneducated, and can't form a proper sentence. Much like her boss.

If you think this appointment is a good choice, you're more interested in sticking it to Democrats than with fixing education problems.
Progressives idea of schooling is indoctrination...

Experience does not matter to politicians. Rump has none. What rump HAS experience in is thieving and bilking investors and his workforce.

If they DO suck, its because of the right wing plan to destroy it through defunding and propaganda so predatory capitalists can privatize and make profits. Thats all it is and nothing more.

Thank you Mike Pence and good to see they Republicans who need to be defeated, without losing a confirmation!

Another stinging loss for the democrats.

Tillerson.....confirmed
Devoss..confirmed

Maybe one day democrats will get their heads out of their asses, but keep protesting and blocking everything........er Trying to block everything. Lolololololololol

This isn't a loss for Democrats. It's a loss for every student in America. This woman is not only unqualified, she's uneducated, and can't form a proper sentence. Much like her boss.

If you think this appointment is a good choice, you're more interested in sticking it to Democrats than with fixing education problems.
Progressives idea of schooling is indoctrination...

Here is a direct quote from cocksucker Rustic..." America is a shit eating Democracy". Your a cocksucker rustic and why are you IN this Free Democracy?

Hey rustic, you fucking traitor, someday you wont be so proud of your statements. Someday youll deny every fucking thing youve ever said. You will deny out of cowardice just like judas. You all will. You ignore and laugh at this because your kind ignores history.

If they DO suck, its because of the right wing plan to destroy it through defunding and propaganda so predatory capitalists can privatize and make profits. Thats all it is and nothing more.

Yes, Chicago schools suck because those damn Chicago Republicans keep defunding them. DERP!

Forum List

Back