DeVos out smarts protesters

The new education secretary is a union buster. That's why they treat her like a waste of human skin. And deservedly so.
The new education secretary is a union buster.
One of the few points in her favor

The best public schools in the US have unionized teachers.

and?

Just think how much better they would be without unions.

oops, didn't mean to give you a headache

They would be like non-union public schools in the South.

Shit.

Gee. I wonder where all the politicians kids go to school?:eusa_think: Well hell, they send them to PRIVATE schools where the teachers aren't unionized. Hmmm. I wonder why?:eusa_whistle:

Public Servants and Private Schools: Where Top Politicians Send Their Kids

Yes...blame the unions....that's what Americans do. As an american born citizen I am calling out america as not very smart. Case closed. Blame the unions yes. Lol. But believe in the billionaires.

By walking in another door.

Yesterday social media was going crazy over how the protestors at a school she was visiting blocked her from entering. Then hours later they were shocked to find out she still held the meeting with school officials in the building because she went around to another door.

I kid you not. I saw the posts on facebook celebrating this great victory only to see them confused that they didn't actually win anything. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so ridiculous

How exactly does blocking her from meetings make the country better anyway?
Good for her. But seriously how much would it take to out smart people who are the real life version of Wile E. Coyote?

Who the hell would protest the appointment of the Secretary of Education except professional paid protesters? Is George Soros still tax exempt?

The greedy teachers unions can no longer screw over parents and their kids, choice is coming suck on it libs.

Really?

What choice?

Most Americans who live in rural areas already spend an hour of more on a bus each way to attend school. So you think they will sign up to travel two to three hours on a bus each way to a population center big enough to support a charter school or private school? Dream on!
She's going to rape the public school system and give the money to her billionaire friends.

The children WILL benefit, so be it!

And speaking of rape, the teachers' union has been raping the public for years, producing the least educated children for the highest per capita cost in the history of the world.

Children will benefit when fewer smart people choose teaching as a profession? lol, good one.

First of all, don't put words in my mouth. I NEVER said that.

It is a known fact that more money is spent for education per child in America than anywhere else in the world, with increasingly less result.

If there were proper discipline maintained in schools, there could be classes of 30-40 pupils with one teacher. I know, I have been there in the old country, where we had to stand when the teacher entered, had to stay quiet until given permission to speak, where we were appropriately punished for misbehavior, where we listened to the teacher not because of pressure and threats, but because we respected him/her and knew that we could learn from him/her.

Some of these principles still prevail in the world, but, sadly, but not in the American PUBLIC schools. And the old saying that you get what you pay for does not apply in American PUBLIC schools.

Giving unionized "teachers" free rein is giving American kids to do the enemy's bidding, be it Russian, Communist, Chinese or Muslim.

You were going great until you threw in your anti-union screeching in there at the end. Unions have nothing to do with anything you talked about.

The new education secretary is a union buster. That's why they treat her like a waste of human skin. And deservedly so.

and?

Shit.

Gee. I wonder where all the politicians kids go to school?:eusa_think: Well hell, they send them to PRIVATE schools where the teachers aren't unionized. Hmmm. I wonder why?:eusa_whistle:

What is it about teacher's unions that cause your underwear to wedge in your ass crack?

The greedy teachers unions can no longer screw over parents and their kids, choice is coming suck on it libs.

Really?

What choice?

Most Americans who live in rural areas already spend an hour of more on a bus each way to attend school. So you think they will sign up to travel two to three hours on a bus each way to a population center big enough to support a charter school or private school? Dream on!
She's going to rape the public school system and give the money to her billionaire friends.

The children WILL benefit, so be it!

And speaking of rape, the teachers' union has been raping the public for years, producing the least educated children for the highest per capita cost in the history of the world.

Children will benefit when fewer smart people choose teaching as a profession? lol, good one.

First of all, don't put words in my mouth. I NEVER said that.

It is a known fact that more money is spent for education per child in America than anywhere else in the world, with increasingly less result.

If there were proper discipline maintained in schools, there could be classes of 30-40 pupils with one teacher. I know, I have been there in the old country, where we had to stand when the teacher entered, had to stay quiet until given permission to speak, where we were appropriately punished for misbehavior, where we listened to the teacher not because of pressure and threats, but because we respected him/her and knew that we could learn from him/her.

Some of these principles still prevail in the world, but, sadly, but not in the American PUBLIC schools. And the old saying that you get what you pay for does not apply in American PUBLIC schools.

Giving unionized "teachers" free rein is giving American kids to do the enemy's bidding, be it Russian, Communist, Chinese or Muslim.

You were going great until you threw in your anti-union screeching in there at the end. Unions have nothing to do with anything you talked about.

I'm talking about corrupted teachers unions in corrupted Democrat controlled districts, not all districts. Though I will say, the corrupted districts are a bad influence. Our local school district is pointing to the corrupted Dem districts to the south who rape their tax payers and complaining about not getting as much money as they do.

To clean up inner city schools will take people Willi ng to raise the kids in their classes. Good luck.

Yesterday social media was going crazy over how the protestors at a school she was visiting blocked her from entering. Then hours later they were shocked to find out she still held the meeting with school officials in the building because she went around to another door.

I kid you not. I saw the posts on facebook celebrating this great victory only to see them confused that they didn't actually win anything. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so ridiculous

I'm not a fan of all the protesting and think we should give people a chance, but with that said I think you misunderstand the goal of the protesting. It is to draw attention to Devos and sucritinize the things that the protestors disagree with so she doesn't freely run wild with an agenda that they fear will be damaging to our schools. This goal was and is being accomplished by the left.

and?

Shit.

LINK

Well then too tall get in the classroom, give up your good salary, and teach. Surely you are an expert. Lmao at you.

I'm not a fan of all the protesting and think we should give people a chance, but with that said I think you misunderstand the goal of the protesting. It is to draw attention to Devos and sucritinize the things that the protestors disagree with so she doesn't freely run wild with an agenda that they fear will be damaging to our schools. This goal was and is being accomplished by the left.
What are they disagreeing with?

and?

Shit.

What is it about teacher's unions that cause your underwear to wedge in your ass crack?

They tend to protect, and reward the incompetent, ignore the needs of the children, blame the parents for the failures of the school system, and generally not require competent teaching anymore. Of course there are exceptions to the rule, but here in Nevada they fired a Teacher of the Year because he had low seniority, but kept an incompetent teacher because she had been around a long time.

So do the worst, and there are a lot more of them.

So what in your mind constitutes a bad teacher?

I have only encountered a few in my 20+ years as an educator. Enlighten me please!

Well then too tall get in the classroom, give up your good salary, and teach. Surely you are an expert. Lmao at you.

I have BSEE and could teach math and physics, but see no reason to put those Education Majors out of a job. All I want is for the teachers to be held accountable for not doing their job.

and?

Shit.

They tend to protect, and reward the incompetent, ignore the needs of the children, blame the parents for the failures of the school system, and generally not require competent teaching anymore. Of course there are exceptions to the rule, but here in Nevada they fired a Teacher of the Year because he had low seniority, but kept an incompetent teacher because she had been around a long time.

Protection is what unions do. Why is that foreign concept for so many of you education bashers?

How do they ignore the needs of the children? That's bumper sticker depth. Surely you can do better.

The parents do not raise their children to value education and to behave long enough to actually learn what they are supposed to do.

How do YOU know that teacher was incompetent? If she truly was, she would have been removed from the classroom by a competent administrator.

I will give you a grade of "F" on this assignment. You failed to provide any valid reasons for your bashing. Most teachers give students a second chance to get it right. Want to try again?

Forum List

Back