DeVos out smarts protesters

She's going to rape the public school system and give the money to her billionaire friends.

The NEA and Democrats have been doing that for years. She and her billionaire friends don't need to rape the public school system as the the Democrats and NEA does to pay their cronies.

The new education secretary is a union buster. That's why they treat her like a waste of human skin. And deservedly so.
The new education secretary is a union buster.
One of the few points in her favor

The best public schools in the US have unionized teachers.

and?

Just think how much better they would be without unions.

oops, didn't mean to give you a headache

They would be like non-union public schools in the South.

Shit.
Yes, the charter schools here are successful. Parents line up for them.

Yes, Dead wrong.
I'll be happy to tell you about a guy I knew who works for CSX, and how he kept his job after getting caught doing something that was stupid.

I thought we were talking about education.
And unions.

What does CSX have to do with it?
Again; I was speaking to the downfalls unions can have.

Am I posting too fast for you?

Why don't you stick to the topic?

The new education secretary is a union buster. That's why they treat her like a waste of human skin. And deservedly so.

and?

Shit.

Democrats and Liberals don't like vouchers and charters because they gut vehicles for paying their union and bureaucrat cronies. It's that simple.

She's going to rape the public school system and give the money to her billionaire friends.

The NEA and Democrats have been doing that for years. She and her billionaire friends don't need to rape the public school system as the the Democrats and NEA does to pay their cronies.

The NEA, nor any teacher's unions get any money from schools. What are you babbling about?

and?

Shit.

Want to bet that they are also union schools?

The NEA, nor any teacher's unions get any money from schools. What are you babbling about?

They get the money before they get to the schools.

and?

Shit.

Not here.

I'll be happy to tell you about a guy I knew who works for CSX, and how he kept his job after getting caught doing something that was stupid.

And unions.

Oh... now you want to get back on topic? lol

DeVos outsmarted the idiots who don't even know what they're protesting. :)

They get the money from their members. Now, recess is over. It is time to get back to the classroom.

And unions.

DeVos outsmarted the idiots who don't don't even know what they're protesting. :)

You see, you just have not been paying attention. I don't support DeVos and still think the protests are ridiculous.

How is that?

They get the money from their members. Now, recess is over. It is time to get back to the classroom.

.....and where do their members get money?

and?

Shit.

Not here.

Better check again. Public schools are almost always union schools, much to the chagrin of their supporters.

Are you really that dumb?

You are short on form and substance. Taxpayers pay members salaries. More students in public schools = more NEA members = more $$$ for NEA. Vouchers and Charter schools reduce that.

How fucking smart are you?

And unions.

DeVos outsmarted the idiots who don't don't even know what they're protesting. :)

You see, you just have not been paying attention. I don't support DeVos and still think the protests are ridiculous.

How is that?
How's that?
I'm enjoying my evening. I've turned my phone off, and loving the quiet time. :)

I only responded because I welcome a new approach to a failed system. I'm good with giving her a chance.

How is that?
How's that?
I'm enjoying my evening. I've turned my phone off, and loving the quiet time. :)

I only responded because I welcome a new approach to a failed system. I'm good with giving her a chance.
If you want to be a reckless gambler, go to Vegas. Don't gamble with the future of education in America

How is that?
How's that?

If you want to be a reckless gambler, go to Vegas. Don't gamble with the future of education in America
Are you seriously suggesting I continue supporting a system we know isn't working?

:laugh:

You are short on form and substance. Taxpayers pay members salaries. More students in public schools = more NEA members = more $$$ for NEA. Vouchers and Charter schools reduce that.

How fucking smart are you?

Your post just screams ignorance. You are trying to prove a point for some ungodly reason that unions take money away from schools, which they do not.

Charter schools are public schools and in non-right-t-work states, they are union.

Now, how fucking stupid are you? I think we have established that you are beyond any doubt.

Forum List

Back