DHS Chief Mayorkas: It’s “Sad and Tragic” When Governors Secure Their States’ Borders Amid Invasion (VIDEO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
It will probably only take one tragedy that impacts someone important for the rules to change.

This statement from him proves he doesn't want the states or country to have sovereign borders while an invasion is taking place. This is a complete violation of his oath to the Constitution. He has committed an impeachable offense. Biden too!

Another disingenuous post.

Gateway Pundit made up that video. It's a fake.

In before the Dimwinger morons.......

If the gop wants to practice on impeachment I can't think of a better candidate.....They might even get some dems in the senate to go along with it.

I mean how would you answer to your voters in tight states where the dems have to defend their seats in '24?

Talk about ready-made campaign ads.....Sen. Joe/Jill Blow refused to convict Mayorkas while millions crossed a border in his charge....Then show a clip of one of the border bum rushes.

If the gop wants to practice on impeachment I can't think of a better candidate.....They might even get some dems in the senate to go along with it.

I mean how would you answer to your voters in tight states where the dems have to defend their seats in '24?

Talk about ready-made campaign ads.....Sen. Joe/Jill Blow refused to convict Mayorkas while millions crossed a border in his charge....Then show a clip of one of the border bum rushes.
You have big point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back