DHS preparing for war/drills/training against "Native Born Terrorists"

It's like we summoned you.

Dare to frame the future and a sneering lefty materializes as if by magic.

BTW......"CBPis one of the Department of Homeland Security’s largest and most complex components, with a priority mission of keeping terrorists and their weapons out of the U.S. It also has a responsibility for securing the border and facilitating lawful international trade and travel while enforcing hundreds of U.S. laws and regulations, including immigration and drug laws."

Fucking moron.

CBP Spotlight Spotlight

The Broward County Sheriff's Department is not part of the Department of Homeland Security.

Where do you get this shit from?

Their paramilitary forces and operations would assimilate and become subservient to DHS in such a scenario, there would be no difference between DHS and the local police force either in theory or practicality; they would be one and the same.

If we were living in a poorly written thriller novel, perhaps.

In reality, the Broward County Sheriff's Department is not in any way controlled by the Department of Homeland Security, and this entire thread (like many of yours) is complete nonsense.

So your claim is that both the State and Federal law enforcement agencies would remain inert during an event of that magnitude?

BTW......"CBPis one of the Department of Homeland Security’s largest and most complex components, with a priority mission of keeping terrorists and their weapons out of the U.S. It also has a responsibility for securing the border and facilitating lawful international trade and travel while enforcing hundreds of U.S. laws and regulations, including immigration and drug laws."

Fucking moron.

CBP Spotlight Spotlight

:lol:

Go with that.

I want to get back to pointing out that the thread retard, DII, and at least one other poster, are completely ignorant of the fact that the CBP named in the article as a participant in the exercise IS DHS.

Can I say it too many times?

MORONS.

Fucking moron.

CBP Spotlight Spotlight

:lol:

Go with that.

I did.

"The uniformed men and women of CBP make up the largest law enforcement organization in the nation and take a solemn vow to secure the homeland from terrorists and other threats while facilitating legitimate trade and travel."

CBP Spotlight Spotlight

Their paramilitary forces and operations would assimilate and become subservient to DHS in such a scenario, there would be no difference between DHS and the local police force either in theory or practicality; they would be one and the same.

If we were living in a poorly written thriller novel, perhaps.

In reality, the Broward County Sheriff's Department is not in any way controlled by the Department of Homeland Security, and this entire thread (like many of yours) is complete nonsense.

So your claim is that both the State and Federal law enforcement agencies would remain inert during an event of that magnitude?

No, I didn't claim anything of the sort.

All I said was that this exercise was done by the Broward County Sheriff's Department, not DHS.

Yes, as koshergrl has now repeatedly pointed out, CBP is technically part of DHS, and they provided support to this exercise.

If you can convince yourself that CBP's support role validates your paranoia, so be it.

You had no idea they were part of dhs.

Because you're a moron.

Honestly, I hadn't bothered to read that far down in the article. The first paragraph proved the OP wrong.

You already admitted that I was correct.

There is no way the federal and state authorities would remain inert/inactive/dormant during such a scenario. The local police would practically be federalized.

You had no idea they were part of dhs.

Because you're a moron.

Honestly, I hadn't bothered to read that far down in the article. The first paragraph proved the OP wrong.

You already admitted that I was correct.

There is no way the federal and state authorities would remain inert/inactive/dormant during such a scenario. The local police would practically be federalized.

What you think will happen in a hypothetical situation is irrelevant to the fact that DHS was not in charge of the drills in Florida.

Do, DII...do you maintain that the Sheriff's dept moves DHS operatives, the FBI and the Coast Guard around? That the sheriff's office says "jump" and they say "how high"?

Lolol..what a maroon.

"Among agencies participating were the Fort Lauderdale Police SWAT team and U.S. Customs and Border Protection. The Coast Guard patrolled the wate"rway and FBI agents portrayed the terrorists."

Do, DII...do you maintain that the Sheriff's dept moves DHS operatives, the FBI and the Coast Guard around? That the sheriff's office says "jump" and they say "how high"?

Lolol..what a maroon.

"Among agencies participating were the Fort Lauderdale Police SWAT team and U.S. Customs and Border Protection. The Coast Guard patrolled the wate"rway and FBI agents portrayed the terrorists."

Yes, agencies frequently assist each other with anti-terrorism drills. As you've helpfully quoted, the FBI helped out by playing acting as terrorists, and the Coast Guard helped by patrolled the area. The drill was run by the Broward SD.

Forum List

Back