Diamonds JD Martinez hits 4 homers against the Dodgers!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
To hit 4 home runs in a game is one of the rarest feats in Major League baseball. JD is just the 18th player in Major League history to accomplish the feat. He also hit them against 4 different Dodger pitchers which hasn't happened in over 60 years!

To hit 4 home runs in a game is one of the rarest feats in Major League baseball. JD is just the 18th player in Major League history to accomplish the feat. He also hit them against 4 different Dodger pitchers which hasn't happened in over 60 years!

as I just got done saying on my dodgers thread.man the dodgers dont look like the team that was unstoppable this whole year anymore all of a sudden.

Isn't that the second time this year someOne hit 4 dingers in a game?

as I just got done saying on my dodgers thread.man the dodgers dont look like the team that was unstoppable this whole year anymore all of a sudden.
Baseball is crazy. A month ago I would have said just send LA the World Series trophy now and the Dbacks were sucking wind. But post season is a whole new thing. We'll see should be fun!

Forum List

Back