Diane Feinstein passes away

Now, move on and stay on topic
Dianne was old and dead already....it's fun to make jokes of 90 yr old people...

Like, why isn't Cater dead yet? Man, I can't wait!

I tell my older relatives all the time; they need to drop dead because of how old they look....

As in accordance with the teachings of Christ

Meet the new KKKalifornis Senator….

1696002495337.jpeg

Where is the rest of her statement when she starts to explain what has changed
I don't know.

When westwall told you that she had carried a gun, and you were skeptical, I got very curious myself, so I looked for a video in her own words.

As you can see, westwall was correct, beyond any doubt.

Regards,
Jim

Dianne was old and dead already....it's fun to make jokes of 90 yr old people...

I tell my older relatives all the time; they need to drop dead because of how old they look....

Yeah, cause your average 90 year old is still holding a position of power and responsibility that can potentially affect the entire country. :rolleyes: Get over yourself.

She wasn't there mentally, and still holding a public office that helps run this nation.
Carter, and most step aside, but it seems for some, it's hard to relinquish the
power. Recently we saw it with Ginsberg in another high level capacity.
When you leave yourself in the political spotlight in a polarized profession,
you get what you get.

No he's already announced a while back he would pick a black woman. Feinstein refused, or whoever had influence over her convinced her to not step down, saving her seat for Schifty.
Newsome putting a black woman in the seat will give them and advantage for re-election and make it harder for Schifty.
So Newsome announced before hand that he was going to be racist and eliminate all whiteys from consideration? (Sexist too….no men.)

The country is in a terrible bind because Biden did the same thing - determined to pick a black female.

Yeah, cause your average 90 year old is still holding a position of power and responsibility that can potentially affect the entire country. :rolleyes: Get over yourself.
The way she triggered the right-wing for so long......I assume she was doing something right to keep winning elections..

Or do you think she didn't have to win elections in order to remain in the Senate?

Forum List

Back