Diane Feinstein passes away

I do believe Feinstein had passed months ago.
It be like......
80v7vy.jpg

This woman was just pushed in her wheelchair for a vote and now she is dead. I guess these Senators are all trying to break Strom Thurmond's record. Byrd, Feinstein, Thurmond, and who knows how many more will cling to power in their death throes.

Ewww....another reason to hate this moron....

He was dumb enough to appoint Dianne and this other black whore to the Judiciary committee - making her not only the first black woman Senator, but the first one to serve on a Senate Committee....yuck! ..and this country has been going downhill ever since.....

View attachment 835732
Look at how old that picture is, it's like we have royalty in this country instead of representatives. It's almost like the average vote of the American citizen means nothing.

Look at how old that picture is, it's like we have royalty in this country instead of representatives. It's almost like the average vote of the American citizen means nothing.
It's like people vote for candidates they like no matter how old they get.......if only we can stop people from voting for the candidates they want and instead, we decide who should be in office

For example....Trump is 77 years old....what better time to set an example and nominate someone much younger.....oh I remember why they can't...because right-wingers are full of shit

It's like people vote for candidates they like no matter how old they get.......if only we can stop people from voting for the candidates they want and instead, we decide who should be in office

For example....Trump is 77 years old....what better time to set an example and nominate someone much younger.....oh I remember why they can't...because right-wingers are full of shit
/----/ "For example....Trump is 77 years old....what better time to set an example and nominate someone much younger....."
Trump has you clowns in full blown panic mode about him running against Dementia Joe. Of course no mention by you about Joe not running because of age.
1696001128426.png

This thread is not about gay rights, keep it on topic going forward.
Translation:

Dianne was right about fighting against right-wingers in her lifelong pursuit of gay rights, so stop bringing it up....just dance on her grave instead

Good news. Unfortunately Newsome will probably replace her with another Jew, like Adam Schitt.

Forum List

Back